Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... 09:14 - Nov 7 with 1719 viewsLeonWasGod

You'll like this.

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:34 - Nov 7 with 1660 viewsunion_jack

No! It’s not real surely?

Is it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:43 - Nov 7 with 1650 viewsMrSwerve

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:34 - Nov 7 by union_jack

Is it?

These days it's hard to tell!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:45 - Nov 7 with 1644 viewsHighjack

No mention of schrodigenders so I’m out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:56 - Nov 7 with 1621 viewsLuther27

Lmfao....I wonder if they still have jobs
A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 11:21 - Nov 7 with 1606 viewsLeonWasGod

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 10:34 - Nov 7 by union_jack

Is it?

Apparently so, it's on their official YouTube channel (I'd never heard of them - London-based homeware/hardware store). It's bizarre.
A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 11:27 - Nov 7 with 1601 viewsMrSwerve

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 11:21 - Nov 7 by LeonWasGod

Apparently so, it's on their official YouTube channel (I'd never heard of them - London-based homeware/hardware store). It's bizarre.

I guess the advert has done its job, then!

Although, it was uploaded 4 years ago...
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 11:28]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A Xmas advert for the gender irrelevant age... on 15:23 - Nov 7 with 1546 viewsFlashberryjack

Shirley that's offensive to the LGBT community, no representation of ethnic minority groups.

I'm absolutely outraged, and won't be shopping there any time soon.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024