Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Those Driving To West Brom Today 08:03 - Dec 8 with 891 viewsSTID2017

Parking can be booked at Sandwell Academy School for £5 through My Parking Space

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 11:38 - Dec 8 with 796 viewskarnataka

I parked for free in Kidderminster and have just had a leisurely half hour train journey.
For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 14:43 - Dec 9 with 677 viewsSTID2017

For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 11:38 - Dec 8 by karnataka

I parked for free in Kidderminster and have just had a leisurely half hour train journey.

Was only £5 to park a few yards literally from the away end. That said getting in to it was a nightmare and getting away was worse.
As an aside, wasn't it a leisurely mile walk back to the station in that heavy shower post game ?

For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 16:16 - Dec 9 with 638 viewskarnataka

For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 14:43 - Dec 9 by STID2017

Was only £5 to park a few yards literally from the away end. That said getting in to it was a nightmare and getting away was worse.
As an aside, wasn't it a leisurely mile walk back to the station in that heavy shower post game ?

No, I left after their 5th goal went in, first time for decades I'd left a match before the final whistle so I got to the station before the deluge and got an earlier train before the masses descended. Must have a 6th sense or something. Anyway, it's less than 1/2 mile btw.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 17:03]
For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 16:58 - Dec 9 with 618 viewsFireboy2

We left at the end and got caught in that rain/hailstones on our mile walk to the cricketers, had a monster lamb roast and a few pints, could hardly walk after the meal but after a mile walk to smethwick galton bridge station and 10 min journey to wolverhamton i was up for more beer
For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 17:06 - Dec 9 with 611 viewskarnataka

For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 16:58 - Dec 9 by Fireboy2

We left at the end and got caught in that rain/hailstones on our mile walk to the cricketers, had a monster lamb roast and a few pints, could hardly walk after the meal but after a mile walk to smethwick galton bridge station and 10 min journey to wolverhamton i was up for more beer

Glad your day improved then, as did mine. I was staying over in a hotel to go to a gig in Bilston that I'd bought a ticket for in August even before the date of the match had changed.
For Those Driving To West Brom Today on 08:48 - Dec 10 with 546 viewsSTID2017

Likewise I stayed over with my brother and had a cracking weekend. Only thing that spoilt it was that two hour nightmare between 12 and 2 on Sunday afternoon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024