Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train split tickets 22:01 - Nov 6 with 1115 viewsTNT

The Rail Delivery Group, which represents train operators, has pledged to end the need to do this by automatically offering passengers the ' best combination of tickets for their journeys'.

Bring it on.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Train split tickets on 23:27 - Nov 6 with 1082 viewsbuilthjack

Ring Llandrindod train station if you want cheap advance tickets. Great value. Usually about 40% off

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Train split tickets on 23:33 - Nov 6 with 1078 viewsTNT

Train split tickets on 23:27 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Ring Llandrindod train station if you want cheap advance tickets. Great value. Usually about 40% off

Fair play. Surely all train stations / outlets should do the same. Sounds like it's now going to happen. Meantime, Llan'dod it is.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Train split tickets on 23:43 - Nov 6 with 1075 viewsbuilthjack

Train split tickets on 23:33 - Nov 6 by TNT

Fair play. Surely all train stations / outlets should do the same. Sounds like it's now going to happen. Meantime, Llan'dod it is.

Best I could get online for Sheffield on Sat was £65 return. I got it for £29 there by booking in advance. Have to go back to Caersws as no late Landod train. But a hell of a saving.
Don't get them that cheap normally but he did 6 tickets for the journey, two of which are priced at £1. It added up to £29.
They get phone calls from all over the country for tickets. They post them out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Train split tickets on 02:59 - Nov 7 with 1053 viewsAnotherJohn

Used this website for a recent booking and thought it was good.

http://www.splitmyfare.co.uk/
Train split tickets on 07:53 - Nov 7 with 996 viewsFireboy2

Aye its a pain in the @rse having to split journeys to get the cheapest option.

I have to do ut every time we watch us away but its worth it though.
Train split tickets on 09:33 - Nov 7 with 974 viewsSwans9

I had to downgrade to the national express for away games due to inflated train ticket prices.
Train split tickets on 09:59 - Nov 7 with 956 viewsLeonWasGod

Train split tickets on 23:43 - Nov 6 by builthjack

Best I could get online for Sheffield on Sat was £65 return. I got it for £29 there by booking in advance. Have to go back to Caersws as no late Landod train. But a hell of a saving.
Don't get them that cheap normally but he did 6 tickets for the journey, two of which are priced at £1. It added up to £29.
They get phone calls from all over the country for tickets. They post them out.

I never knew they did that. Top tip 👍
Train split tickets on 11:16 - Nov 7 with 921 viewsjackrmee

Train split tickets on 23:27 - Nov 6 by builthjack

How do they do that mate?
So if I need a ticket to and from anywhere, I should go through Llandrindod Wells?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Train split tickets on 23:21 - Nov 7 with 833 viewsbuilthjack

Train split tickets on 11:16 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

How do they do that mate?
So if I need a ticket to and from anywhere, I should go through Llandrindod Wells?

No, you don't have to go anywhere near Landod. You can do it for any journey to anywhere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024