Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston 22:47 - Dec 26 with 2675 viewsbuilthjack

Threw his shirt to the crowd and gave a wave. Hmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Baston on 22:51 - Dec 26 with 2657 viewsFireboy2

Did you catch it?
Baston on 22:53 - Dec 26 with 2643 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sounds unlikely.

He doesn’t normally expend that much energy at any one time.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Baston on 23:05 - Dec 26 with 2595 viewsbuilthjack

Baston on 22:51 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Did you catch it?

I was upstairs mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Baston on 23:07 - Dec 26 with 2584 viewsFireboy2

Baston on 23:05 - Dec 26 by builthjack

I was upstairs mun

Should have ran down the stairs you daft fecker.
Baston on 23:08 - Dec 26 with 2580 viewsbuilthjack

Baston on 23:07 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Should have ran down the stairs you daft fecker.

No good to me. It's the wrong size!

Baston on 23:22 - Dec 26 with 2535 viewsFireboy2

Baston on 23:08 - Dec 26 by builthjack

No good to me. It's the wrong size!

Might have fitted me though you selfish tvvat.

On saying that it would have been too tight.
Baston on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 2504 viewsChief

I want to like the guy.

Bit he seems to lack the cutting edge, desire, physically, pace, awareness to be an asset to us

Good finisher in the box unpressurized, boy then again who isnt!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Baston on 23:50 - Dec 26 with 2456 viewsNotLoyal

Offers nothing to the team and hasn't for months.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Baston on 00:04 - Dec 27 with 2431 viewsairedale

Did he stamp his foot, spin, flounce and slam the door on his way out?

Hmmmmph!!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 0:05]
Baston on 00:05 - Dec 27 with 2425 viewsTNT

Baston on 23:50 - Dec 26 by NotLoyal

Can't argue with that, but if he does an Emnes on the 12th, his work is done.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Baston on 13:19 - Dec 27 with 1801 viewsperplex

Watching the way he shit out of challenging the keeper for a cross just confirms to me the quicker the pansy goes back to some nice warm country the better.
Baston on 13:25 - Dec 27 with 1775 viewsswan65split

Not when your on the bench, or no fecker supplies the ball to you.
Baston on 14:42 - Dec 27 with 1698 viewsJacket

Reports he could go to Espanyol

https://eldesmarque.com/coruna/deportivo/noticias/48816-abelardo-quiere-llevarse
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 14:43]
Baston on 15:12 - Dec 27 with 1619 viewsicecoldjack

He's not a bad player at all, it's just that he isn't dynamic enough to make headway in our team with our kind of slow plodding football, even yesterday there were moments where he moved from centre into a channel to receive a first time pass only for one of our players to first control it, look around then pass it backwards .

No quick thinking going on at all, with cooper saying we arnt looking after the ball well enough, that's fair, but it's clear to see we had no problems last season, so something is missing in how we approach our game management .

It seems to me we only play when we are behind, and that seems to be in spite of cooper not because of him, Borja is wasted in this team if we play slow football with no creative platform.

If he goes in January fair enough, he scored enough goals to help keep us up, it's just been an awful signing not because he's a bad player but because we signed yet another square peg for our round holes type football.

Can anyone think of a decent goal scoring chance or pass given to him yesterday ? He doesn't even have the luxury of being able to miss because he never gets given any decent supply.

Ayew is a different animal completely, and because of him we arnt fighting relegation but I fear for us next season when 6 senior players will be dumped and we are playing coopers slow turgid football.
It's all a bit tragic to see truth be told
Baston on 18:54 - Dec 27 with 1397 viewsswancity

Make that years

Complete waste of £15m and that’s before you add on agents fees his fees and salary.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Baston on 22:36 - Dec 27 with 1238 viewsswan65split

Baston on 18:54 - Dec 27 by swancity

Make that years

Complete waste of £15m and that’s before you add on agents fees his fees and salary.

Cant blame him, but u can blame the runt who bought him.
Baston on 22:44 - Dec 27 with 1219 viewsFireboy2

Baston on 15:12 - Dec 27 by icecoldjack

He's not a bad player at all, it's just that he isn't dynamic enough to make headway in our team with our kind of slow plodding football, even yesterday there were moments where he moved from centre into a channel to receive a first time pass only for one of our players to first control it, look around then pass it backwards .

No quick thinking going on at all, with cooper saying we arnt looking after the ball well enough, that's fair, but it's clear to see we had no problems last season, so something is missing in how we approach our game management .

It seems to me we only play when we are behind, and that seems to be in spite of cooper not because of him, Borja is wasted in this team if we play slow football with no creative platform.

If he goes in January fair enough, he scored enough goals to help keep us up, it's just been an awful signing not because he's a bad player but because we signed yet another square peg for our round holes type football.

Can anyone think of a decent goal scoring chance or pass given to him yesterday ? He doesn't even have the luxury of being able to miss because he never gets given any decent supply.

Ayew is a different animal completely, and because of him we arnt fighting relegation but I fear for us next season when 6 senior players will be dumped and we are playing coopers slow turgid football.
It's all a bit tragic to see truth be told

Great post
Baston on 12:41 - Dec 29 with 883 viewsNotLoyal

Baston on 13:25 - Dec 27 by swan65split

Not when your on the bench, or no fecker supplies the ball to you.

He needs to up his work rate and take a leaf out of Ayew book, not hard to ask for the disgusting amount of money he earns.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Baston on 13:40 - Dec 29 with 816 viewsicecoldjack

Baston on 12:41 - Dec 29 by NotLoyal

He needs to up his work rate and take a leaf out of Ayew book, not hard to ask for the disgusting amount of money he earns.

That's why Ayew earns an even more disgusting amount of money, the gulf in class is clear for the whole division to see not just Borja !

I take your point though. Money has ruined us and the game in general .
Baston on 14:34 - Dec 29 with 748 viewsdickythorpe

Stealing a living is Baston.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024