Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade 00:16 - Dec 5 with 3894 viewsSA4

I’ll start
November 2010 - Marvin Emnes with that goal at Legoland.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 07:29 - Dec 5 with 2733 viewsdickythorpe

Possibly the play off semi at the Liberty. It was rocking!
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 08:10 - Dec 5 with 2705 viewspencoedjack

Valencia away for me.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 08:22 - Dec 5 with 2692 viewsMrSwerve

Fair to say best decade in our history?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 08:37 - Dec 5 with 2679 views3swan

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 07:29 - Dec 5 by dickythorpe

Possibly the play off semi at the Liberty. It was rocking!

So many, but yes I'll go with the Pratley goal. It was the start for many good memories
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 09:20 - Dec 5 with 2634 viewssainthelens

The final whistle at the play off final. Looking at my then 12 yr olds lads face , had a real lump in my throat seeing what it would all mean.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 09:26 - Dec 5 with 2631 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Championship Playoff final whistle

There was a bit of grit in my eye ....honestly now

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 09:52 - Dec 5 with 2609 viewsBryanSwan

Maybe not up there with some, but one of my favourites has to be the Swansea 5 - 4 Crystal Palace game. Just for how bad we were at the time and the sheer madness of that game.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:02 - Dec 5 with 2601 viewsVincent_Vega

Playoff semi,

Playoff Final,

Moore goal against Man City,

Michu QPR,

Michu Arsenal,

Cap one final,

Valencia,

Monks first game incharge of the Swans,

Double over manure

Napoli,

All that happened in the first 5 years!! I know we b1tch and moan but to be fair, we haven't half had it good this decade.

For me personally Play off final. I never thought my local club would ever play in the big league. If I started going round the North Bank in the nineties while were play Boston Utd or Rushden & Diamonds and started spouting that we'll achieve all that by 2020 I'd of been sectioned.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:38 - Dec 5 with 2564 viewsBobbyBacala

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:02 - Dec 5 by Vincent_Vega

Playoff semi,

Playoff Final,

Michu QPR,

Michu Arsenal,

Cap one final,

Valencia,

Double over manure

Napoli,

All that happened in the first 5 years!! I know we b1tch and moan but to be fair, we haven't half had it good this decade.

For me personally Play off final. I never thought my local club would ever play in the big league. If I started going round the North Bank in the nineties while were play Boston Utd or Rushden & Diamonds and started spouting that we'll achieve all that by 2020 I'd of been sectioned.

At the risk of sounding a bit spoilt, the Capital One final as a match itself was a bit of a dud. Yes, it was our first ever major trophy, but after the first 2 minutes it was clear we were going to batter them.

For me Michu's goal in the semi should be in there - Chelsea were European Champions and the goal itself was stunning.

Games you're at mean a bit more, so I'd say Sigurdsson's winner at Anfield in the 3-2 win. Great moment against a very good team, especially as I thought we were going to lose it after Liverpool had come back from 2-0 down. Also it was the start of a turn around after a shocking run of results. Llorente's thumping header in the same game was a brilliant goal from a great move too.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:59 - Dec 5 with 2554 viewsMrSwerve

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:02 - Dec 5 by Vincent_Vega

Playoff semi,

Playoff Final,

Michu QPR,

Michu Arsenal,

Cap one final,

Valencia,

Double over manure

Napoli,

Only the nineties? Imagine you'd done that in 2003 and said we'd be in the PL within 7 years.

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 11:27 - Dec 5 with 2531 viewsVincent_Vega

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 10:59 - Dec 5 by MrSwerve

Only the nineties? Imagine you'd done that in 2003 and said we'd be in the PL within 7 years.

This is true,

Imagine saying that after Boston beat us and we sacked Cusack!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 12:32 - Dec 5 with 2493 viewsbennytheblue

Has to be the day you got relegated and we went up, you financially ruined and us quids in.
Not to mention the luckiest bet I ever made in my life in us swapping leagues....😘
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 12:50 - Dec 5 with 2475 viewspembsjack

For me, it has to be the Playoff final, when the final whistle went I just couldn't stop the tears from coming, a dream come true. Stood there realising that we had just achieved the seemingly impossible, the previous years of away games to the likes of Macclesfield, barnet etc and now the Premier League. Hell of a ride the last decade or so.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:08 - Dec 5 with 2446 viewsFireboy2

I started reading this topic i wondered when a scummer would come on.

Didnt take long but the thick cvnt didnt answer the question properly.

Its what you would expect really.

Btw scummer dont bother answering this post, ive got all scummers on ignore.

Dont want to waste my precious time on bellends.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:10 - Dec 5 with 2441 viewsFireboy2

Btw my favourite moment is when sinclair buried the penalty.

Thats when i knew we were going to the PL.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 13:10]
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:36 - Dec 5 with 2422 viewsMrSwerve

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:08 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

I started reading this topic i wondered when a scummer would come on.

Didnt take long but the thick cvnt didnt answer the question properly.

Its what you would expect really.

Btw scummer dont bother answering this post, ive got all scummers on ignore.

Dont want to waste my precious time on bellends.

Why do you bother replying to him FB? He's probably loving every bite.

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 14:23 - Dec 5 with 2394 viewsNotLoyal

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:10 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

Btw my favourite moment is when sinclair buried the penalty.

Thats when i knew we were going to the PL.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 13:10]

Even though the bloke is a tw@t.
Monks block.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 15:11 - Dec 5 with 2366 viewsFireboy2

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 13:36 - Dec 5 by MrSwerve

Why do you bother replying to him FB? He's probably loving every bite.

I normally dont Mr S as i have all scummers plus a few others on ignore but even though i do i had to post to emphasis what a set of sad b@stards they are.

I would never dream of wasting my time posting on one of their forums, these people must have no lives or friends.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 16:54 - Dec 5 with 2315 viewsbennytheblue

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 15:11 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

I normally dont Mr S as i have all scummers plus a few others on ignore but even though i do i had to post to emphasis what a set of sad b@stards they are.

I would never dream of wasting my time posting on one of their forums, these people must have no lives or friends.

😂😂😂my favourite song is I ain’t go no - I got life by Nina Simone,

I ain't got no home, ain't got no shoes
Ain't got no money, ain't got no class
Ain't got no skirts, ain't got no sweater
Ain't got no perfume, ain't got no bed
Ain't got no man
Ain't got no mother, ain't got no culture
Ain't got no friends, ain't got no schoolin'
Ain't got no love, ain't got no name
Ain't got no ticket, ain't got no token
Ain't got no god
Hey, what have I got?
Why am I alive , anyway?
Yeah, what have I got
Nobody can take away?
Got my hair, got my head
Got my brains, got my ears
Got my eyes, got my nose
Got my mouth, I got my smile
I got my tongue, got my chin
Got my neck, got my boobies
Got my heart, got my soul
Got my back, I got my sex
I got my arms, got my hands
Got my fingers, got my legs
Got my feet, got my toes
Got my liver, got my blood
I've got life, I've got my freedom
I've got life
I've got the life
And I'm going to keep it
I've got the life
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 18:43 - Dec 5 with 2262 views1462jack

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 09:20 - Dec 5 by sainthelens

The final whistle at the play off final. Looking at my then 12 yr olds lads face , had a real lump in my throat seeing what it would all mean.

I’m with you on this , the Capital one Cup is up there and was a special day for me as I presented the cup before the game , but that doesn’t even come close to the playoff final and I honestly don’t think that I will ever experience that level of elation watching the swans again .
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 19:14 - Dec 5 with 2234 views1983

Valencia away and seeing plenty of old Vetch Field faces and giving them a nod and a “yeah I can’t believe it either smile ” and some of our fans who just didn’t want to go or couldn’t be arsed....fecking strange!

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 19:40 - Dec 5 with 2222 viewsGaryjack

Beating Man City first season 1-0. I think we all knew that day that we would be playing Prem football for more than the one season we and the rest of the footballing world thought we would.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 20:28 - Dec 5 with 2187 viewsTNT

Beating Chelsea and Liverpool on their own patch in the quarters and semis, to get to the Final, before winning the fkr.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 20:56 - Dec 5 with 2161 viewspencoedjack

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 12:32 - Dec 5 by bennytheblue

Has to be the day you got relegated and we went up, you financially ruined and us quids in.
Not to mention the luckiest bet I ever made in my life in us swapping leagues....😘

So your best moment as a Bassey in the last 10 years involves us getting relegated?

Says it all really.
Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 21:20 - Dec 5 with 2136 viewsGaryjack

Best Swansea City Moments of the Decade on 12:32 - Dec 5 by bennytheblue

Except you're not 'quids in' are you? Harris has already said he has to sell to buy. Tan is clawing his money back after you turned against him after his offer of investment for turning to red, but you're to fvckin dull to see it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024