Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris the serial liar a coward too? 22:08 - Nov 28 with 3217 viewslonglostjack

Refusing to confirm that he’ll do an interview with Andrew Neil.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:16 - Nov 28 with 2072 viewsDarran

I was just thinking about this after looking on Twitter.
I’m glad you phrased it like that because there’s so many tweets saying he’s refused to go on there and I can’t see anything saying he’s refused to go on there.
The cuÅ„t probably has behind closed mind I just can’t see any confirmation of it in public.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 22:34]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 2068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you were invited and had seen how badly Corbyn had performed would you go?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:21 - Nov 28 with 2052 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:17 - Nov 28 by felixstowe_jack

No I wouldn’t.

I’m a coward.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 2034 viewsBest_loser

He says it's not up to himself if he does it or not

Very churchilian
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 2033 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:21 - Nov 28 by Joe_bradshaw

No I wouldn’t.

I’m a coward.

A very wise coward. Rather than a deluded guy who thinks his spending spree is achievable without any unaffordable borrowing.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:32 - Nov 28 with 2014 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn's team seem to have let him down here, I would have expected an arrangement in writing as to what was happening in these debates. Having said that Corbyn let himself down very badly.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:35 - Nov 28 with 2004 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:32 - Nov 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn's team seem to have let him down here, I would have expected an arrangement in writing as to what was happening in these debates. Having said that Corbyn let himself down very badly.

I hope that the BBC didn’t give him any guarantees that all party leaders were taking part in the Neil Interviews.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:39 - Nov 28 with 1989 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:35 - Nov 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope that the BBC didn’t give him any guarantees that all party leaders were taking part in the Neil Interviews.

Bearing in mind the toxic nature of politics these days, you'd expect all this to be signed off by all parties before the first interview.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:00 - Nov 29 with 1930 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris is a pure wee fanny.

Coward.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:27 - Nov 29 with 1915 viewsEbo

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:32 - Nov 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least he had the bollox to do so, but Boris is supposed to be a leader - he's not he's a f ucking coward. If he really is a leader he would go on there, front up and grow some.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:28 - Nov 29 with 1913 viewsEbo

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 22:27 - Nov 28 by felixstowe_jack

A very wise coward. Rather than a deluded guy who thinks his spending spree is achievable without any unaffordable borrowing.

Wise coward? Is that what you want from a leader? He's pathetic.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:39 - Nov 29 with 1906 viewsbuilthjack

The guy is yellow. And a habitual liar

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:49 - Nov 29 with 1902 viewsEbo

If anyone is seriously thinking of voting for this quivering bowl of custard, you need sectioning. Seriously.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 01:14 - Nov 29 with 1890 viewsSwanDownUnder

Jackboostardo aka Kerouac!
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 06:28 - Nov 29 with 1831 viewsdickythorpe

Andrew Neil can't control Boris.
It was a hopeless interview with Corbyn as it all really focussed from the off about anti-Semitism.
The floating voter was let down as he/she learnt nothing.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 6:32]
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 07:23 - Nov 29 with 1798 viewssainthelens

Someone seriously needs to tell Andrew Neil to sort his fckn hair out.
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 07:44 - Nov 29 with 1783 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 00:28 - Nov 29 by Ebo

Wise coward? Is that what you want from a leader? He's pathetic.

Better a wise coward than a brave fool.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 08:09 - Nov 29 with 1765 viewsPegojack

I didn't think Corbyn performed badly at all. Neil was his usual obdurate self and Corbyn didn't give an inch. The impartial viewer would have been frustrated that Neil spent 20 minutes trying to taunt Corbyn on anti semitism, as if that was the only topic worth discussing. The only time I felt he landed a blow was when he caught out Corbyn on his plans to fund the WASPI women.
I also felt Jezza missed a trick when the conversation turned to rich people threatening to leave the country if Labour raised tax rates on the wealthiest 5%. I'd have gone on the attack and said "will you be leaving the country then, Andrew, or will you pay your fair share of tax?". And I would have kept at the neckless cwnt until he answered.
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 08:54 - Nov 29 with 1742 viewsBest_loser

Channel 4 had the audacity to ask him to join a leaders debate

And now the Tories are threatening to close the channel down
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:18 - Nov 29 with 1726 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 07:23 - Nov 29 by sainthelens

Someone seriously needs to tell Andrew Neil to sort his fckn hair out.

Have you ever tried combing a Brillo pad?
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:33 - Nov 29 with 1714 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 08:09 - Nov 29 by Pegojack

I didn't think Corbyn performed badly at all. Neil was his usual obdurate self and Corbyn didn't give an inch. The impartial viewer would have been frustrated that Neil spent 20 minutes trying to taunt Corbyn on anti semitism, as if that was the only topic worth discussing. The only time I felt he landed a blow was when he caught out Corbyn on his plans to fund the WASPI women.
I also felt Jezza missed a trick when the conversation turned to rich people threatening to leave the country if Labour raised tax rates on the wealthiest 5%. I'd have gone on the attack and said "will you be leaving the country then, Andrew, or will you pay your fair share of tax?". And I would have kept at the neckless cwnt until he answered.

It was a car crash that the press turned into a train wreck.
Hopeless on detail (just like Boris) and whoever advised him (Seamus Milne) not to apologise deserves to be shot.*

McDonnell couldn’t confirm this morning that they had a guarantee from the BBC that Johnson would take part. Amateur hour again. Meanwhile, the consummate media manipulator Alastair Campbell is twiddling his thumbs and voting Lib Dem.

*volunteers
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:34 - Nov 29 with 1712 viewssainthelens

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:18 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

Have you ever tried combing a Brillo pad?

Any truth that he, Trump and Rooney are having a "hair off "?
Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:51 - Nov 29 with 1700 viewsBryanSwan

The BBC is meant to be impatial and report the facts.
However of late they seem to be very bias. I'm no fan of Corbyn but the BBC have taken every opportunity to hammer him of late, letting Johnson off scott free no mater what he does.
I would take everything put out by them with a very big pinch of salt.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 09:58 - Nov 29 with 1696 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see ed Miliband lied on his election leaflet. He claims he has voted 9 times in parliament for a deal to sort Brexit out. He forgot to mention all his "no" votes. He constituency voted 72% to leave.

Boris the serial liar a coward too? on 10:19 - Nov 29 with 1685 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Only the leaders who are current MPs or are standing for election to parliament should take part.
Sturgeon is not standing for and MP and is not leader of the SNP parliamentary party.
Farage is not an MP so should not have been asked.
Sturgeon is not leader of the SNP parliamentary partY But was allowed to substitute for The SNP parliamentary leader.
Gove was not allowed to substitute for the tory leader.

No wonder channel four have been reported to TV watchdog OFCOM.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024