Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip 20:45 - Dec 2 with 3012 viewsWxmJax

but you'd be wrong.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 2357 viewsdickythorpe

Unfúckingbelievable!!!!
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 21:22 - Dec 2 with 2323 viewsHumpty

That's it. They've lost my vote.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:32 - Dec 3 with 2209 viewsPegojack

UKIP are now just a festering pimple on the Brexit Party's arse, and Farage in turn is just a mouldy hemorroid wedged up Boris's anus. You'll need a magnifying glass to spot both their poll ratings on the latest graphs. Why the media continue to give the frog faced cwnt massive exposure I don't know.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 10:34]
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:41 - Dec 3 with 2195 viewsHighjack

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:32 - Dec 3 by Pegojack

UKIP are now just a festering pimple on the Brexit Party's arse, and Farage in turn is just a mouldy hemorroid wedged up Boris's anus. You'll need a magnifying glass to spot both their poll ratings on the latest graphs. Why the media continue to give the frog faced cwnt massive exposure I don't know.

In fairness to old frog face he is the leader of the biggest group of UK MEP’s in the European Parliament. If people are going to claim the EU is a legitimate democratic institution its leading politicians should get airtime in the UK.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:48 - Dec 3 with 2189 viewsItchySphincter

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:32 - Dec 3 by Pegojack

Farage is a much better politician than any of the current party leaders. He is the only one out of the current mob who is pretty much achieved his objective. He's an old school Tory and the right wing equivalent of Corbyn - they party should have been begging for him to join them. Politics needs to be polarised, it makes the choices clearer. They all want you to believe they are centrist but they're just fascist but can't admit it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:55 - Dec 3 with 2179 viewscostalotta

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:41 - Dec 3 by Highjack

In fairness to old frog face he is the leader of the biggest group of UK MEP’s in the European Parliament. If people are going to claim the EU is a legitimate democratic institution its leading politicians should get airtime in the UK.

Airtime yes, preferably on the history channel in about 20 years. It could tell the story was f how Nigel “Pied Piper” Farage was eventually seen through for what he is...
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:56 - Dec 3 with 2178 viewsLeonWasGod

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:41 - Dec 3 by Highjack

This isn't an EU Parliament election. He can have airtime when the next one of those comes around.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:57 - Dec 3 with 2176 viewsHighjack

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:55 - Dec 3 by costalotta

Airtime yes, preferably on the history channel in about 20 years. It could tell the story was f how Nigel “Pied Piper” Farage was eventually seen through for what he is...

So you agree the European Parliament hasn’t democratic legitimacy in this country?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:17 - Dec 3 with 2133 viewsHighjack

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:56 - Dec 3 by LeonWasGod

This isn't an EU Parliament election. He can have airtime when the next one of those comes around.

I assume the same rules apply to Adam Price and Nicola Sturgeon?

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:22 - Dec 3 with 2129 viewslondonlisa2001

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:17 - Dec 3 by Highjack

Does the brexit party have MPs then?

I missed that.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:31 - Dec 3 with 2118 viewsLeonWasGod

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:17 - Dec 3 by Highjack

Have you been on the sherry?
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:03 - Dec 3 with 2089 viewsHighjack

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:22 - Dec 3 by londonlisa2001

I missed that.

Well obviously not but they shouldn’t be cut off the airwaves completely just because people don’t like frog face.

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:05 - Dec 3 with 2081 viewsbluey_the_blue

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 13:22 - Dec 3 by londonlisa2001

I missed that.

None of the parties have MPs... that's due to there being a General Election.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:20 - Dec 3 with 2068 viewsLohengrin

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:05 - Dec 3 by bluey_the_blue

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:28 - Dec 3 with 2061 viewsLohengrin

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 10:55 - Dec 3 by costalotta

I don’t think you’d have to be blessed with the perspicacity of Athena to have discerned that from the off. Not with him, not with any of them.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 15:10 - Dec 3 with 2032 viewssherpajacob

Other racist parties!

How do people who once voted UKIP now feel?

I imagine like the atheists in Rowan Atkinson's welcome to hell sketch.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:04 - Dec 3 with 1990 viewsLeonWasGod

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:20 - Dec 3 by Lohengrin

Nah, that was just a leg bye from Bluey. It counts but on a technicality rather than any batting skill.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:16 - Dec 3 with 1969 viewsbluey_the_blue

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:04 - Dec 3 by LeonWasGod

Nah, that was just a leg bye from Bluey. It counts but on a technicality rather than any batting skill.

Nah, Bluey played a blinder.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:16 - Dec 3 with 1971 viewslondonlisa2001

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 14:05 - Dec 3 by bluey_the_blue

Yes, that’s true.

Good point.

I should have said ‘have the brexit party ever had an MP’.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:23 - Dec 3 with 1961 viewsbluey_the_blue

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:16 - Dec 3 by londonlisa2001

Yes, that’s true.

Good point.

I should have said ‘have the brexit party ever had an MP’.

Think you need to caveat with "that has been elected when standing for Brexit party" or I'll just cite Ann Widdecombe.

Of course, the caveated answer will be zero due to Brexit party never standing in a GE before.

Can tell I'm in pedantic mode today.

But, for any leaders debate, I don't think the current structure works. Radio 5 had a discussion with Adam Boulton, he wants the "broadcasters making deals" to be taken out and instead have an independent commission organising them.

SNP get predominent coverage - after all, Sturgeon been in debates broadcast to whole of Britain when SNP standing only in Scotland. Ditto Plaid.

IMO, debates broadcast nationally should only feature parties standing in each nation. If leader not standing for election, then it should be somebody who is.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:17 - Dec 3 with 1937 viewsLeonWasGod

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 18:23 - Dec 3 by bluey_the_blue

Think you need to caveat with "that has been elected when standing for Brexit party" or I'll just cite Ann Widdecombe.

Of course, the caveated answer will be zero due to Brexit party never standing in a GE before.

Can tell I'm in pedantic mode today.

But, for any leaders debate, I don't think the current structure works. Radio 5 had a discussion with Adam Boulton, he wants the "broadcasters making deals" to be taken out and instead have an independent commission organising them.

SNP get predominent coverage - after all, Sturgeon been in debates broadcast to whole of Britain when SNP standing only in Scotland. Ditto Plaid.

IMO, debates broadcast nationally should only feature parties standing in each nation. If leader not standing for election, then it should be somebody who is.

It's the season of good will and I'm feeling charitable, so I'll help you out. It's the Farage club really, not the BP. And the Farage party have had an MP as they bought one in Essex once. So, it's only fair that the Farage club (company) gets a quarter of the media coverage of Plaid.

Sorted.
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 1928 viewsexiledclaseboy

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:17 - Dec 3 by LeonWasGod

It's the season of good will and I'm feeling charitable, so I'll help you out. It's the Farage club really, not the BP. And the Farage party have had an MP as they bought one in Essex once. So, it's only fair that the Farage club (company) gets a quarter of the media coverage of Plaid.

Sorted.

This Farage party has never had an MP. The last Farage party did although they never got one elected.

Poll: Tory leader

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:24 - Dec 3 with 1923 viewsbluey_the_blue

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:22 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

This Farage party has never had an MP. The last Farage party did although they never got one elected.

Sorted, as you say.

Merry Pedantmas!
You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 20:06 - Dec 3 with 1894 viewsHighjack

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 19:22 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Under the sort of system you’d advocate he would have got a lot of seats.

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 20:14 - Dec 3 with 1884 viewsexiledclaseboy

You may think Catherine Tate wrote and starred in this for ukip on 20:06 - Dec 3 by Highjack

Under the sort of system you’d advocate he would have got a lot of seats.

He would have, yes. And quite right too. Also, the Libdems would have got a lot more, as would the Greens and some others.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024