Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... 18:20 - Dec 17 with 726 viewstheloneranger

What a total fvck up by the prosecutors, police, parole board and government.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/12/17/black-cab-rapist-john-worboys-senten

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 19:01 - Dec 17 with 696 viewslondonlisa2001

The fact that this man came so close to a life of freedom again, without monitoring, should make us all feel quite sick.

A full investigation of every single person involved in this needs to be carried out urgently. If the women had not been able to crowd fund their case against him he’d be wandering around as we speak.

Shameful.
Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 22:39 - Dec 17 with 634 viewsmajorraglan

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 19:01 - Dec 17 by londonlisa2001

The fact that this man came so close to a life of freedom again, without monitoring, should make us all feel quite sick.

A full investigation of every single person involved in this needs to be carried out urgently. If the women had not been able to crowd fund their case against him he’d be wandering around as we speak.

Shameful.

Don’t know why the police failed to investigate the historic offence, surely the victims would have recourse to the IOPC, unless the decision had been made further up the chain.

The criminal justice system is under huge pressure, but even then I don’t think a scumbag like this guy should be anywhere near a potential release from prison.
Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 23:23 - Dec 17 with 612 viewssainthelens

Today been handed 2 life sentences, but heard he could be out in 6 years.
How the fck does that work ?
Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 06:25 - Dec 18 with 565 viewsPacemaker

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 22:39 - Dec 17 by majorraglan

Don’t know why the police failed to investigate the historic offence, surely the victims would have recourse to the IOPC, unless the decision had been made further up the chain.

The criminal justice system is under huge pressure, but even then I don’t think a scumbag like this guy should be anywhere near a potential release from prison.

Read the article again, the latest victims only came forward in 2017 as a result of the publicity surrounding his potential release, not a lot anyone can do if you don’t know who the victims are.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 15:44 - Dec 18 with 472 viewssherpajacob

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 23:23 - Dec 17 by sainthelens

Today been handed 2 life sentences, but heard he could be out in 6 years.
How the fck does that work ?

He should go and live in Cowbridge, they are quite happy for rapists to avoid justice there.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 431 viewsmajorraglan

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 06:25 - Dec 18 by Pacemaker

Read the article again, the latest victims only came forward in 2017 as a result of the publicity surrounding his potential release, not a lot anyone can do if you don’t know who the victims are.

I have, there’s mention of the women’s solicitor bring a case against the police for failing to investigate and against the parole board. There’s also an entry in the last paragraph re the 2 victims being denied justice by the police and CPS which I took to read they declined to investigate progress. Apologies if I have the wrong end of the sick.
Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 20:08 - Dec 18 with 423 viewstheloneranger

Black cab rapist John Worboys jailed for life after admitting sex attacks ... on 19:44 - Dec 18 by majorraglan

I have, there’s mention of the women’s solicitor bring a case against the police for failing to investigate and against the parole board. There’s also an entry in the last paragraph re the 2 victims being denied justice by the police and CPS which I took to read they declined to investigate progress. Apologies if I have the wrong end of the sick.

"How the establishment failed victims of 'black-cab rapist' John Worboys

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/05/how-the-establishment-failed-vic

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024