Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32112 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 22 with 10172 viewssainthelens

Open invitation apparently from Brentford Workinmens club.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 04:19 - Dec 23 with 10067 viewsTimTtam

We are much improved in the last 2 games, but this is a tough matchup.

Honorable 1-2 loss.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 06:02 - Dec 23 with 10039 viewsSwans9

Brentford 8 wins in their last 11. Hopefully we will have our shooting boots on.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:50 - Dec 23 with 9944 views1983

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 22 by sainthelens

Open invitation apparently from Brentford Workinmens club.

Enjoy the bingo lads and hang around for the meat draw after the game

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 23 with 9932 viewspencoedjack

As already said difficult game this, a draw would be a great result.

Ripped us apart at the Liberty.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:32 - Dec 23 with 9758 viewsSWANSEYE

Easy Win at the Liberty for Brentford on the day as their finishing was clinical and we were having the usual off game but think we will manage a respectable 2-2 draw this time
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 23 with 9729 viewsFireboy2

With the correct formation i can see us sneaking this one.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 23 with 9657 viewsSwansea93

Definitely take a draw but think we will win 3-2.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 23 with 9642 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 23 by Swansea93

Definitely take a draw but think we will win 3-2.

Where are we going to get 3 goals from ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 23 with 9455 viewsAl_Bundy

Surprised we haven't sold out our allocation ..
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 23 with 9423 viewsSwanjaxs

0-1

Bookmark away you Jack mofos

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Dec 23 with 9302 viewslifelong

Looking forward to this game, a stern test for us but feeling quietly confident that we’ll do well.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:39 - Dec 23 with 9160 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:40 - Dec 23 by lifelong

Looking forward to this game, a stern test for us but feeling quietly confident that we’ll do well.

At least we should have some confidence now. It was looking a bit bleak two weeks ago. Shows how things can turn. Even more hoping we can keep the positive and agressive attitude of the second half and dominate. Obviously Brentford are a lot better than Boro or Luton, but that makes it a nice little test. We should also have something to prove as they humilificated us in our own house. That should not be allowed to stand unavenged, unless they really are a class above us, which I don't believe.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 23:18]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 23 with 8842 viewsSwansea93

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 23 by Al_Bundy

Sky

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:06 - Dec 23 with 8651 viewsDr_Winston

Be surprised if we don't take a WBAesque kicking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:14 - Dec 24 with 8531 viewsjackharris

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 23 by Swansea93

Sky

and no trains doesn’t help.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:17 - Dec 24 with 8123 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Dec 23 by Al_Bundy

How many is left?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:28 - Dec 24 with 7946 viewsPegojack

I'd take a point now, and be very grateful. Merry Christmas!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 24 with 7619 viewsJBT95

No trains.

Who the hell drives to London?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 24 with 7613 viewsSwans9

It does happen I am driving up.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Dec 24 with 7208 viewsperplex

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 24 by Swans9

It does happen I am driving up.

Me to.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:58 - Dec 24 with 6807 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 24 by JBT95

No trains.

Me

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:43 - Dec 25 with 6621 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:58 - Dec 24 by builthjack

Me

and me.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Dec 25 with 6162 viewsGixerJack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 24 by JBT95

No trains.

Me and my son
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:27 - Dec 25 with 6077 viewsJack123

Just in case anyone doesn't know, looks like if you are with sky/virgin, the sports channels are currently showing for free. I saw an advert the other day, and it seemed at the time it was applicable to sky users only, but no, all free for me on virgin as well, think it's for 2 days, so should cover the game tomorrow.. :)

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024