Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd - How many are we taking for the Cup game? 21:11 - Dec 28 with 478 viewsbuilthjack

Will we sell our allocation?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd - How many are we taking for the Cup game? on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 470 viewsDull1Thomas

Given the hatred for European games by some on here maybe we should send our under 17s

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Man Utd - How many are we taking for the Cup game? on 21:38 - Dec 28 with 428 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm in the home end for this one. I look forward to listening to the jeers around me as our new signing Steven Fletcher completes his hat rik in the 93rd minute sending The Swans through to the 4th round, then progressing to the final only to deliberatly lose the game knowing a win would be disasterous for us in the 2014/15 season as we simply would not be able to cope with the fatigue from all the mid-week Europa League matches, as was proved in the 2013/14 season where we only survived on the final day of the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024