Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum it is then 21:54 - Jan 14 with 973 viewsbuilthjack

FA Cup

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brum it is then on 21:57 - Jan 14 with 956 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Bit of a grim away trip, but a chance to revenge the lame League Cup defence we gave up there.

It'll be a nice respite from the 'relegation battle' we're in.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Brum it is then on 22:02 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsJokeren1943

Brum it is then on 21:57 - Jan 14 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Bit of a grim away trip, but a chance to revenge the lame League Cup defence we gave up there.

It'll be a nice respite from the 'relegation battle' we're in.

As long as we don't do a Wigan.
Brum it is then on 22:17 - Jan 14 with 846 viewsDull1Thomas

Logic suggests this board should be crammed with 'play a reserve team', 'lose on purpose' and 'better out' so we can concentrate on the league!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Brum it is then on 06:59 - Jan 15 with 628 viewsEdmundo

Brum it is then on 22:17 - Jan 14 by Dull1Thomas

Logic suggests this board should be crammed with 'play a reserve team', 'lose on purpose' and 'better out' so we can concentrate on the league!

Oh well, if we can get by in this one without losing any players to injury, that would help!

With the way the draw is looking, can"t see the 'bigger teams' giving up on this one.soon.

If it came down to progress in the europa or this one, i,d have to opt for the europa.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Brum it is then on 07:17 - Jan 15 with 599 views_Kieran

Pretty rubbish draw really whichever way you look at it.

We'll get kicked the crap out of by a fired up team with nothing to play for in the Championship in a half empty ST.Andrews.

Of course I hope we get through but "If it came down to progress in the europa or this one, i,d have to opt for the europa" this.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Brum it is then on 10:37 - Jan 15 with 420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Winning breeds confidence and I'm sure Laudrup will want to put the record straight after losing to Birmingham in the League Cup

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brum it is then on 10:58 - Jan 15 with 388 viewsbuilthjack

Let's go there, get a result, and get out of there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024