You've heard it a million times, you know the rules, but here they are anyway...
- You each get to choose 8 music videos to take with you to the 'Desert Island'...post up the videos so we can have a listen.
- Please accompany each video with your reasons for picking it, it can be a sentence, it can be a paragraph
- You will also be taking the Bible (or alternative religious book), the complete works of Shakespeare, plus one book of your choice.
- and one luxury item. (the chosen luxury item must not be anything animate or indeed anything that enables the castaway to escape from the island, for instance a radio set, sailing yacht or aeroplane)
So here's the idea, I'll update the squad as the transfer window progresses regarding ins and outs, I'll also add all players that we have been linked with at the bottom. We could use this one thread to discuss transfer targets as we go along and watch the squad for next season take shape.
Manager Steve Cooper
Goalkeeper 1) Steven Benda - Possibly Leaving (Linked to West Brom & Celtic) 22) ??????????????
Left-Wing Wayne Routledge Kristoffer Peterson - Sell Joel Asoro
Striker Andre Ayew * Liam Cullen Courtney Baker-Richardson
Most promising youngsters that haven't had a go yet... Joe Lewis (Full-back) Jack Evans (Defensive Midfield)
My shopping list 1 x Centre-back 1 x Left-back (although I understand there is a local youngster who is a bit special at left-back...can't remember his name right now though) 1 x Defensive midfielder (on loan) 1 x Centre-midfielder 1 x Winger (on loan) 1 x Striker (on loan)
* = Players that might not be here next season whether I would like them to be or not.
Bundesbank president Jens Weidmann has this to say;
"I generally consider collective debt for extensive transfers to be alarming," “At the very least, the package shouldn't serve as a stepping stone for large-scale EU debt for regular household financing." “It is important that relief measures are limited." “Then they automatically expire in the further course and the public finances stabilise again." “They may be necessary now, but the state should withdraw quickly after the crisis." “The state is not a better entrepreneur.”
Yannis Varoufakis says that the bail out fund is too tiny (once split up between 27 nations) to actually fix the problem.
It is estimated that the UK is £55bn better off as a result of not being one of the contributors to this fund. Do any posters wish that we could have taken part? Why would it have been advantageous to the UK to have been a part of this deal?
...her crime? Demanding that we discuss race in this country based on facts, stats and what the law says. She believes, as I do, that this country is not a racist country and fares very well when measured against other countries on any analysis of the facts. Mirza has stated that the claims of some that this country has institutional racism can be attributed to their 'perception'.
This rational analysis of course now makes her one of those 'brown racists' or something. We, who remain rational, must stand firm and not allow this person to be bullied from her job. It only takes the silence of good men to allow all sorts of evil to be unleashed.