Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|No appeal against Ayew's red card|
at 13:27 12 Mar 2018
"The Swans were conscious that if an appeal is deemed frivolous by the Football Association, suspensions can be extended."
I thought we all understood this potential had been dispensed with? If so, would we have come to a different decision do we think?
at 17:29 15 May 2017
I bought my 3 tickets immediately after the Everton game. I haven't heard anything regarding the refund. Anyone got any idea? I can't see anything on the official site.
|Does anyone else smell a rat?|
at 08:33 30 Apr 2017
Yesterday Southampton looked like they weren't even trying whilst Burnley who haven't won away all season beat Palace.....
|Parking at Hull on Saturday|
at 20:03 7 Mar 2017
Heading to the KCOM on Saturday for the 6 pointer! Never been to Hull before and I'm looking for advice on parking. Meeting up with folks at the Lion and Key pub on Hight Street by the river so parking between there and the stadium would be ideal. Any ideas?
|I challenge any of you...|
at 17:16 17 Dec 2016
...shower who were on the pitch today, plus you Bob Bradley, to come on here and explain to us why you deserve paying for this week's work. You are all, to a man, utterly embarrassing and should give up your week's wages and donate them to local children's charities.
Dreadful, just gobsmackingly dreadful.
|Watching in Crete Saturday|
at 20:51 19 Oct 2016
First visit to Chania in Crete. Anyone know if there are any bars there likely to show our game on Saturday?
|Open Message to the Players|
at 11:35 19 Sep 2016
I travelled all day from home and back yesterday to watch the game at Southampton. I saw little that gave me much confidence for the rest of the season.
I expect you to start doing your jobs, for which you are being very handsomely paid, properly. I do not know whether some of you have issues with our manager, but you are contracted to carry out your role in exactly the same way as I am. If you do have an issue, deal with it in the dressing room or in training. Don't take your frustrations out on the pitch. You will be letting yourselves down as well as fans such as myself who spends his hard earned cash to watch you play.
Please take a look at yourselves and take a pride in your next game. I don't care if you are not good enough on any given day, but I do expect loyalty, passion and effort.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 11:42]
|Parking at Bournemouth|
at 17:42 7 Mar 2016
Mrs legoman and legoman jr. and I are heading to Bournemouth this weekend. Been there before but not to the ground. Does anyone know if there is parking near the ground? We have a hotel but its too far to walk.
|Dear Swans Players....|
at 18:49 13 Feb 2016
I paid £38 to watch you today so allow me the opportunity to make a few observations
1) The object of the game of football is two-fold. Firstly score some goals and secondly stop the opposition from scoring more goals than you.
2) The goal is that wooden rectangular thing at each end of the pitch. It’s got a net on it to catch the ball so all those watching can see you’ve actually scored a goal.
3) The game is a bit easier if you run about a bit faster than you do. There is an added advantage to this as it keeps you a bit warmer too. And also, your team-mates wear the same colour shirt as you (apart from the goalkeeper) so it helps if you pass the ball to one of them rather than someone in another coloured shirt.
4) You all have a couple of weeks off now, so, while the Liberty is quiet, pop down there and have a wander down to the end of the pitch. Study those goalposts because that’s what you’re aiming at. You could even try kicking a few balls into the net just to see how it feels.
5) Oh and by the way, us fans are beginning to forget what it’s like when you actually score a goal during a game. It would be rather spiffing if you could score a couple soon, if it’s not too much trouble.
6) Also, while you have your two weeks off, just so as you know, you will, on average, have earned more in that time than I will in a year.
7) I’m not sure if you are aware, but the club is rather close to getting relegated this year. That means we won’t be in the Premier League any more, and many of us are a bit bothered by that possibility. I mention this in passing because some of you don’t seem to be too concerned. Do you really want to play this game? Is it a bit chilly for you at the moment or something?
8) And also, if we do get relegated next year, many of you will probably look to leave and play for teams in the Middle East or in China perhaps. Good luck to you, but remember it will be due to your collective lack of desire and effort that we find ourselves in that position. We’ll still be here. I’d hope that those foreign clubs would actually think to themselves that you aren’t really that good because if you were you’d have tried a bit harder.
Sorry if this is a bit bothersome for you. If you could just deliver one point out of the next couple of games, that would be great, but if you can’t be bothered to try, don’t worry.
P.S. any chance one of you could refund my £38 after today?
|Final PL Table 2015/6|
at 21:19 19 Jan 2016
Just been here http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/ and made some predictions for the remainder of the season. I didn't worry predicting scores, just outcomes so GD might have altered things a tad.
However, I have
Champions - Man City (79pts)
Runners Up - Arsenal (78pts)
3rd place - Man U (72pts)
20th Villa (22pts)
19th Sunderland (26pts)
18th Bournemouth (30pts)
Chelsea 7th (62pts)
Leicester 4th (68pts)
14th place with 41pts.
Anyone else had a go? What do you get?
|FA Cup at Oxford - Parking|
at 17:57 5 Jan 2016
I'm travelling up from Kent via the M40. I'm aiming to get to the ground around 10 a.m. I've seen from the Oxford FC website that there is parking at the ground and its free. However, this being a fixture against PL opposition I expect it will be busier than usual. I've never been to the ground before, but does anyone have a view about whether its worth trying to park at the ground or should I look for alternatives? If so, anyone with local knowledge able to suggest anywhere?
at 17:50 5 Jan 2016
.............was not announced today. FACT
|Points dropped today.....|
at 21:37 2 Jan 2016
....and it's Tummer's fault!
Your luck ran out my friend, but I hope you and Melinda enjoyed the day. Best wishes for your trip home!
|Kodi getting on my threepennies........ |
at 08:40 13 Dec 2015
Why does the latest "brilliant, must have" add-on last a.week then be pants thereafter? Kodi is really.peeing me off. All I want is to watch an illegal stream once a week. Comments?
(Mods feel free to move this thread to non football)
|Liverpool v Swans on Sunday TV|
at 11:54 25 Nov 2015
I will be in Porto on Sunday and hoping that one of the local stations will be showing the game in a bar - I know it's not on Sky/BT.
Anyone with local Portuguese knowledge have any idea?
|Why is he allowed to get away with this?|
at 20:57 4 Nov 2015
Diego Costa clearly diving at Stamford Bridge tonight. Is it any wonder JM "doesn't get any decisions". Here's a thought, just play the game properly FFS!
|Swans v Arsenal TV|
at 12:22 28 Oct 2015
I'll be staying in Nerja, Spain on Saturday. I know the game is being shown on Setanta. Anyone know of any bars showing our game rather than the rugby final?
|Forum Votes: ||146|
|Comment Votes: ||0|
|Prediction League: ||0|