Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoddle 21:52 - Feb 4 with 5449 viewsjruss1

James Pearce ‏@Pearcesport 8m

I'm told that Hoddle is abroad today, but is set to be interviewed for Swansea job before the weekend
Hoddle on 22:34 - Feb 4 with 1261 viewsJJJack

Hoddle on 22:26 - Feb 4 by Liam12345

when we played Tottenham and he was a pundit they were slagging us off and he was defending us and picking out our weaknesses such as we are not attacking enough, to slow and basically hitting the ail on the head all the time.

Yep, and to a level that I have very rarely heard by a "national" pundit especially one whose speciality is the CL rather than the PL. Uncanny. Except of course if he either:
a) Has serious ambitions to manage us
b) Has been tapped up as a possible future candidate
c) Actually knows something about football in a way alien to most ex-players but in common with the likes of Marcotti, Honigstein Balague and Hunter, people who are supremely knowledgable about how modern football actually works as opposed to people who were talented in kicking it around a pitch.
Hoddle on 22:38 - Feb 4 with 1223 viewsDull1Thomas

Hoddle on 22:28 - Feb 4 by C_jack

Why on earth is there an almighty effort from the media/sky to get Hoddle back into management? very strange.

Because two Welsh clubs in the Premier league is two too many

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Hoddle on 22:42 - Feb 4 with 1195 viewsskippyjack

We need a manager who is committed to the Swansea project. Who will believe and encourage us to the next step.. operation knock on the door and join the party. Is Hoddle that man?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Hoddle on 22:44 - Feb 4 with 1182 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Mystic Meg as his no. 2.

No short back and sides allowed.
Hoddle on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 1157 viewsAngelRangelQS

Please god no
Hoddle on 22:47 - Feb 4 with 1144 viewsirishswan546

No no no!!!!!!! I know this is for personal reasons but I cannot support a guy who stated this about people with disabilities. My beliefs have evolved in the last eight or nine years, that the spirit has to come back again, that is nothing new, that has been around for thousands of years. You have to come back to learn and face some of the things you have done, good and bad. There are too many injustices around."
"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

"You have to look at things that happened in your life and ask why. It comes around." I was born with a disability and find his views sickening.
Hoddle on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 1112 viewsDull1Thomas

Hoddle on 22:47 - Feb 4 by irishswan546

No no no!!!!!!! I know this is for personal reasons but I cannot support a guy who stated this about people with disabilities. My beliefs have evolved in the last eight or nine years, that the spirit has to come back again, that is nothing new, that has been around for thousands of years. You have to come back to learn and face some of the things you have done, good and bad. There are too many injustices around."
"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

"You have to look at things that happened in your life and ask why. It comes around." I was born with a disability and find his views sickening.

As I posted above 'Now we're talking Yoda level odd.'

Hoddle on 22:51 - Feb 4 with 1092 viewsDaithejack

When AVB got the boot a lot of the Spurs fans wanted him back, he would certainly sort the academy out but he doesn't really fit the profile of young up and coming managers we normally appoint, but after the last couple of days nothing would surprise me. He did say when he was a pundit on our game the other day that when we got Michu back we would sail out of trouble! Not sure he would have said that if he thought he was going to be the manager.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Hoddle on 22:53 - Feb 4 with 1066 viewsquiff

Hoddle on 22:51 - Feb 4 by Daithejack

When AVB got the boot a lot of the Spurs fans wanted him back, he would certainly sort the academy out but he doesn't really fit the profile of young up and coming managers we normally appoint, but after the last couple of days nothing would surprise me. He did say when he was a pundit on our game the other day that when we got Michu back we would sail out of trouble! Not sure he would have said that if he thought he was going to be the manager.

No f***ing way!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Hoddle on 22:54 - Feb 4 with 1057 viewsNogginthenog

Roberto Di Mateo, go get him.
Hoddle on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 1033 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He may be (he probably is) desperate and so may accept a short contract to the end of the season which the likes of Di Matteo probably would not.

I'm not in favour but his experience however old would be handy right now and if there are no other credible options................

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Hoddle on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 1032 viewsLiam12345

Hoddle on 22:54 - Feb 4 by Nogginthenog

theres another one everyones against because apparently he will cost to much having to pay off his chelsea contract

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Hoddle on 23:00 - Feb 4 with 1019 viewsLeonisGod

Hoddle on 22:28 - Feb 4 by C_jack

Why on earth is there an almighty effort from the media/sky to get Hoddle back into management? very strange.

"Almighty effort" nice pun, like it. Huddle always did think he was blessed. Knows his onions, but he's always the first name touted and his odds will lengthen considerably over the next couple of days.

Come on Huw, don't feck around - SAF on a short-term deal to turn us around!! lol
Hoddle on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 1018 viewsquiff

Hoddle on 22:57 - Feb 4 by Liam12345

theres another one everyones against because apparently he will cost to much having to pay off his chelsea contract

And the fact he's not actually that good..

Hoddle on 23:02 - Feb 4 with 1008 viewsjacabertawe

Hoddle on 22:54 - Feb 4 by Nogginthenog

Yes, yes and yes.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Hoddle on 23:06 - Feb 4 with 936 viewsattila_the_hun

diamond lights

"I'm Free"

Hoddle on 23:07 - Feb 4 with 924 viewsLiam12345

Hoddle on 23:01 - Feb 4 by quiff

And the fact he's not actually that good..

is that why he won the european cup then because hes not that good?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Hoddle on 23:12 - Feb 4 with 894 viewsattila_the_hun

i was hoping the Big Ron thread from the old board would appear but this one is even better. But everyone knows Lorenz-gunther Kostner is more likely to get the job than Hod

"I'm Free"

Hoddle on 23:27 - Feb 4 with 846 viewsquiff

On Di Matteo: That was hardly his squad, and Chelsea were more than happy to get rid of him, have a look more towards his WBA days.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 23:28]

Hoddle on 23:30 - Feb 4 with 835 viewsDull1Thomas

Mentione somewhere tonight was Elie Baup who comes with this recommendation:-

Former Marseille midfielder Joseph Barton said on Twitter: "Very sad for Elie Baup. Good man. Enjoyed my time working with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024