Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton - can we get something ? 14:14 - Mar 18 with 5027 viewsJACKARSE

We played a good tactical game against them Jan 2013, admittedly Moyes & ML were in charge then, but a great 0-0 draw for us

Recently Cardiff (2-1), West Ham (1-0) and Villa (2-1) have come close to getting something, with Everton's winners all coming late on.

I would play as defensively as possible first half and flood the midfield and try and catch them on the break. I would play Taylor at RB and Bartley alongside Ash if fit. He was solid when he played last time. I would start with Michu as a false 9 and get him to run like feck for the first half, they will be expecting to mark Bony who is more static. Play possession football to frustrate them.

If we hold them first half then I would be more offensive maybe after 60 mins and bring on Bony to tie up their central defenders and Pablo on for Shelvey.

Vorm
Taylor Bartley (Amat) Ash Ben
Leon Shelvey De Guzman
Dyer Michu Routs

on the other hand what the feck do I know !!
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:20 - Mar 18 with 3979 viewsLiberty

I wouldn't drop Bony, just get better service to him.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:24 - Mar 18 with 3962 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We should not let the players go in the dressing room at half time, keep them out on the pitch and have someone distract Monk so he doesn't get the chance to give them another infamous half time team talk.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:24 - Mar 18 with 3952 viewsJACKARSE

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:20 - Mar 18 by Liberty

I wouldn't drop Bony, just get better service to him.

just trying to catch them unawares with different formation and Michu is quicker and tackles back
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:25 - Mar 18 with 3945 viewsBaker

Yes.

Ben Davies is going to ask the players to stand up so he can practice his counting skills.

Verdict: Score draw

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:26 - Mar 18 with 3934 viewsLe_Swans

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:24 - Mar 18 by JACKARSE

just trying to catch them unawares with different formation and Michu is quicker and tackles back

Like he tackled back Saturday with West Broms second goal?
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:26 - Mar 18 with 3933 viewsCTB184

Why on earth would you play Taylor as RB and have Bartley over Amat?

It would be great if Michu started but I doubt he'll be as effective as Bony after he's had such a long time out with injury and will take a while getting back in form.

You've also suggested playing defensively for most of the game... seeing as we really need to go in for a win and Everton are a good side, there's no point playing defensively holding out for a draw. If you did want to play defensively for most of the game, you'd be better off having Canas rather than De Guzman/Shelvey next to Leon and just use either of those as an Attacking Midfielder, whichever is your preference.

But like you, what do I know?

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:27 - Mar 18 with 3920 viewsUxbridge

I'm totally convinced we'll win next Saturday. It is written.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:29 - Mar 18 with 3911 viewsJACKARSE

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:26 - Mar 18 by CTB184

Why on earth would you play Taylor as RB and have Bartley over Amat?

It would be great if Michu started but I doubt he'll be as effective as Bony after he's had such a long time out with injury and will take a while getting back in form.

You've also suggested playing defensively for most of the game... seeing as we really need to go in for a win and Everton are a good side, there's no point playing defensively holding out for a draw. If you did want to play defensively for most of the game, you'd be better off having Canas rather than De Guzman/Shelvey next to Leon and just use either of those as an Attacking Midfielder, whichever is your preference.

But like you, what do I know?

fair point, I'd be happy with a 0-0
Login to get fewer ads

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:31 - Mar 18 with 3900 viewsCTB184

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:29 - Mar 18 by JACKARSE

fair point, I'd be happy with a 0-0

Yeah, I'd be really happy with a draw but we need to go out with a fighting spirit. If Cardiff have had a decent game against them, so can we!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 3873 viewsJACKARSE

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:31 - Mar 18 by CTB184

Yeah, I'd be really happy with a draw but we need to go out with a fighting spirit. If Cardiff have had a decent game against them, so can we!

a fighting spirit I agree but not too 'gung ho' so we lose possession and get punished on the break. I didn't see the Cardiff game so don't know how they stacked up.
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:37 - Mar 18 with 3864 viewsSA1_Jack

So why not just start with Chico & Ash?
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:39 - Mar 18 with 3862 viewsJACKARSE

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:37 - Mar 18 by SA1_Jack

So why not just start with Chico & Ash?

Chico suspended
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:40 - Mar 18 with 3843 viewsSA1_Jack

Thought it would be just a one game ban for a professional foul? Surely?
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:42 - Mar 18 with 3837 viewsJACKARSE

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:40 - Mar 18 by SA1_Jack

If that's the case then yes Chico and Ash even better.
Everton - can we get something ? on 14:57 - Mar 18 with 3793 viewsDrWig

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:40 - Mar 18 by SA1_Jack

Yes-single game ban.Only three for violent conduct.

We have to beat them eventually.Let's be positive and hope we get a bonus point or more from Everton & Arsenal. We have not had our big scalp in the league yet-and every team seems to get at least one no matter how dire.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Everton - can we get something ? on 15:02 - Mar 18 with 3775 viewskarnataka

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:24 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should not let the players go in the dressing room at half time, keep them out on the pitch and have someone distract Monk so he doesn't get the chance to give them another infamous half time team talk.

I do think you usually talk more utter b o ll o x than most on here but that did make me laugh fair lplay.
Everton - can we get something ? on 18:05 - Mar 18 with 3629 viewsOldjack

Yes !! if we play the full ninety the way we know we can ,kick some arse Monks !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:13 - Mar 18 with 3613 viewsJethroJack

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:24 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The way you incessantly criticise Monk, you'd swear he's been poking your wife or something. Either that, or you're a 6 fingered Redturd follower.
Everton - can we get something ? on 18:15 - Mar 18 with 3604 viewsDull1Thomas

Two problems with the OP - Taylor can't defend and our second halves have been appalling - so we'd have two rubbish halves rather than 1!

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:19 - Mar 18 with 3600 viewsJackanapes

Everton - can we get something ? on 14:27 - Mar 18 by Uxbridge

I'm totally convinced we'll win next Saturday. It is written.

My wheel of fortune keeps landing on away win also.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:22 - Mar 18 with 3593 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:13 - Mar 18 by JethroJack

The way you incessantly criticise Monk, you'd swear he's been poking your wife or something. Either that, or you're a 6 fingered Redturd follower.

Like it or not, keeping him away from the team at halftime would probably do more good than harm.

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:30 - Mar 18 with 3580 viewsJethroJack

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:22 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Like it or not, keeping him away from the team at halftime would probably do more good than harm.

But won't that be too little too late....bearing in mind all the training sessions this week?
Everton - can we get something ? on 18:32 - Mar 18 with 3573 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:30 - Mar 18 by JethroJack

But won't that be too little too late....bearing in mind all the training sessions this week?

There are plenty of managers out there we could get in for 8 weeks with the promise of a hefty bonus if they keep us up, we clearly do not want to spend any money after the undoubtedly expensive sacking of Laudrup. Even the stadium plans seem to be dying.

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:40 - Mar 18 with 3560 viewsJethroJack

Everton - can we get something ? on 18:32 - Mar 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There are plenty of managers out there we could get in for 8 weeks with the promise of a hefty bonus if they keep us up, we clearly do not want to spend any money after the undoubtedly expensive sacking of Laudrup. Even the stadium plans seem to be dying.

Don't fret, mun....9pts from 3 wins at Everton, Arsenal & against Chelsea & we can probably afford to lose the other 6 games against the "easier" teams.
Everton - can we get something ? on 18:46 - Mar 18 with 3553 viewslovejuicejack

No, why, cause we are fecking garbage at the moment, plummeting towards relegation like one of Rick Waller's turds dropping down the bog.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024