Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
penny dreadful 14:33 - May 30 with 1720 viewsswanny

Has anyone seen it, out of the same stable as The Tudors apparently....both times I've seen it the wrong side of a bottle of wine and I can't make head nor tail of it. I have come to the conclusion that it's a pile of w**k, but IMDB gives it a five star rating. Am I missing something?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

penny dreadful on 14:39 - May 30 with 1709 viewsBanosswan

I really like it. I too have been the wrong side of two bottles of wine watching it, but enjoyed both episodes so far. It's going to be nothing like the tudors as it's supernatural.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

penny dreadful on 16:14 - May 30 with 1671 viewsApeShit

I was going to watch it but I was on my own and it seemed a little scary, i might give it a watch with the missus later.
penny dreadful on 17:23 - May 30 with 1648 viewsBanosswan

penny dreadful on 16:14 - May 30 by ApeShit

I was going to watch it but I was on my own and it seemed a little scary, i might give it a watch with the missus later.

I didn't find it that scary, the first one is brutal though.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024