Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . 22:38 - Jun 12 with 3664 viewsTearsOfaClown

. . . the God of Cheats!

All their looking upwards and saluting the heavens makes me PUKE.

Who Cheats Wins
World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 22:57 - Jun 12 with 3631 viewskropotkin41

Sickening. I heard something on the radio about how Christian the Brazilian team is - Protestant for the most part it seems because there's a massive born again movement in Brazil...........

Apparently they haven't considered that dishonesty might be a problem with Jesus Christ.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 06:07 - Jun 13 with 3519 viewsTearsOfaClown

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 22:57 - Jun 12 by kropotkin41

Sickening. I heard something on the radio about how Christian the Brazilian team is - Protestant for the most part it seems because there's a massive born again movement in Brazil...........

Apparently they haven't considered that dishonesty might be a problem with Jesus Christ.

I would like to see JC as a ref.
World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 07:14 - Jun 13 with 3474 viewslondonscottish

All that God sh*te makes me puke at the best of times.

Firstly what the f uck has religion got to do with football anyway?

Secondly what are these little pr icks trying to say anyway? That they'e got some sort special line to God or something? And that they've got some sort of "special arrangement" when it comes to cheating?

I did a good pitch to client in Edinburgh yesterday but at NO POINT was I tempted to run around their lobby with a gormless simpering look on my face pointing to the ceiling with two fingers.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 7:56]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 07:24 - Jun 13 with 3457 viewsShotKneesHoop

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 06:07 - Jun 13 by TearsOfaClown

I would like to see JC as a ref.

Judas and Pontious Pilate as lino's perhaps?

And Blatter being the gatekeeper at the Pearly Gates would be the ultimate FMG moment.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 08:35 - Jun 13 with 3362 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who remembers that little prick chiciititto on his knees at LR before kick off? It served to make me notice that he was terrible that day. And he was hooked before the hour.
God don't like him.
World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 08:44 - Jun 13 with 3349 viewsTheBlob

Jesus couldn't keep up with play in them sandals.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 08:50 - Jun 13 with 3332 viewsShotKneesHoop

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 08:44 - Jun 13 by TheBlob

Jesus couldn't keep up with play in them sandals.

He's good on crosses though ...

I'll get my coat........

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 09:02 - Jun 13 with 3311 viewsstevec

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 22:57 - Jun 12 by kropotkin41

More an agnostic myself, but with a 200 million population we should pay a small thanks their not shouting 'Allahu Akbar' after every goal.
Login to get fewer ads

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 09:10 - Jun 13 with 3291 viewsTheBlob

Can't quite get used to loaves and fishes at half time,what's wrong wiv oranges?

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 09:17 - Jun 13 with 3281 viewskysersosaqpr

Thank god he made me an aetheist, and I don't have to worry about all this boll locks

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 09:24 - Jun 13 with 3259 viewsTheBlob

God moves in mysterious ways.
Personally I would have sent that cheating kunt Neymar orf.

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 11:34 - Jun 13 with 3219 viewslondonscottish

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 09:24 - Jun 13 by TheBlob

God moves in mysterious ways.
Personally I would have sent that cheating kunt Neymar orf.

The sandle the sandle!

The gourd! The gourd!

Point two fingers to heaven!

etc.....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=life+of+brian+images&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGB522GB522&
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 11:35]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 12:09 - Jun 13 with 3193 viewsPommyhoop

I thought Jesus was a goalkeeper. And Sir Les scored from the rebound.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

World Cup kicks off with Brazilian players worshiping . . on 12:30 - Jun 13 with 3179 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Baseball in America is full of it. "I thank God for helping me hit today, and helping us win" etc etc It's the sporting equivelant of Dylan's "With God On Our Side"

How come we never hear any variants in the post-match interviews?

"Ya, we won, but no thanks to God. That was too close"
"Praise be to God, but I wish he supported our team and we'd have won"
"We won, but our two Christians sucked"
"We need to sign more atheists. Christians aren't cutting it"
"Where the fugg was God when I got brained by that fastball?"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024