Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... 07:23 - Jul 15 with 4513 viewsswanny

URGENT HELP NEEDED - PLEASE SHARE THIS with any of your friends who live in the MUMBLES and surrounding areas, or anyone you know who may have been in Mumbles on Saturday night or since!
Margaret Thrush, known and loved by us all, has lost a precious medal on Saturday night whilst collecting for charity, as she always does, around the Mumbles pubs. It is a pin-on gold badge which will have "MacMillan" on it, (MacMillan Cancer Charity) which was presented to her as an achievement award for many, many years of selflessly collecting money for the charity. Margaret is almost inconsolable, and we are so hoping that someone may have come across it. Please spread the word and help this wonderful lady retrieve this wonderful gift which she worked so hard for. Please comment or inbox me if you have any news.Thank you all in advance.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 08:09 - Jul 15 with 4447 viewsjack_lord

Do you think this message should go on Facebook?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 08:15 - Jul 15 with 4428 viewsswanny

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 08:09 - Jul 15 by jack_lord

Do you think this message should go on Facebook?

It is on facebook,
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.bowen2/posts/10152222143526631?fref=nf

be grateful if anyone could 'share'

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 09:32 - Jul 15 with 4336 viewspansypants

What about the EP? They despite their faults are very good with appeals and have a huge readership.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:09 - Jul 15 with 4274 viewsswanny

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 09:32 - Jul 15 by pansypants

What about the EP? They despite their faults are very good with appeals and have a huge readership.

I'm under the impression that both the Ep and Swansea Sound are publicising this. Ta for your input tho

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:19 - Jul 15 with 4258 viewsCatullus

Poor Margaret, does she still wear the sombrero?

She used to scare the life out of me when I was 20!! I still have family in Mumbles, I shall tell them.

Swanny, I take it you live down there? It's possible we know each other. I grew up there but left the village about 22 years ago. I only go back very occassionally now, to visit my aunty.....and for funerals.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:23 - Jul 15 with 4253 viewsswanny

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:19 - Jul 15 by Catullus

Poor Margaret, does she still wear the sombrero?

She used to scare the life out of me when I was 20!! I still have family in Mumbles, I shall tell them.

Swanny, I take it you live down there? It's possible we know each other. I grew up there but left the village about 22 years ago. I only go back very occassionally now, to visit my aunty.....and for funerals.

Margaret does indeed still wear the sombrero, pushes her bike and carries a bucket. You might know me although I am actually as old as dirt so I more than likely know your parents! (Although being from Mumbles, everybody knows everybody's parents)! Yeah, and the funerals are coming along at an alarming pace - Jubblys (CJ's) yesterday :(

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:27 - Jul 15 with 4245 viewsCatullus

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:23 - Jul 15 by swanny

Margaret does indeed still wear the sombrero, pushes her bike and carries a bucket. You might know me although I am actually as old as dirt so I more than likely know your parents! (Although being from Mumbles, everybody knows everybody's parents)! Yeah, and the funerals are coming along at an alarming pace - Jubblys (CJ's) yesterday :(

I too was at a funeral yesterday, my uncle Alan. My aunty lives close to the castle.
I'm 47.......do you remember the sweet shop that used to be where Four seasons is/was? If so you'll maybe know my family!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 4222 viewsSwanseajill

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:23 - Jul 15 by swanny

Im shocked when reading that about Jubbly. Didn't know he had passed away.

I hope Margaret retrieves her medal soon, the power of internet will overcome.
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:36 - Jul 15 with 4222 viewsswanny

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:27 - Jul 15 by Catullus

I too was at a funeral yesterday, my uncle Alan. My aunty lives close to the castle.
I'm 47.......do you remember the sweet shop that used to be where Four seasons is/was? If so you'll maybe know my family!!

Brocks - yes I remember it!

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:37 - Jul 15 with 4219 viewsCatullus

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 11:36 - Jul 15 by swanny

Brocks - yes I remember it!

PM on it's way.

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 14:00 - Jul 15 with 4115 viewsGlyn1

I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you emailed Macmillan yet to see what the procedure is about getting a replacement? Because this can't be the first time that one of these has been lost. Anyway, good luck.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 19:05 - Jul 15 with 3983 viewsjack_lord

Margaret would have money off us in the White and then scowl at us later in a different pub if we didn't put in.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 22:35 - Jul 15 with 3864 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 19:05 - Jul 15 by jack_lord

Margaret would have money off us in the White and then scowl at us later in a different pub if we didn't put in.

Haha yeah that used to happen to all of us. Ended up working out that the best way to make her remember you was to have an argument with her - never forgets a face and will only ask you once after that!!

Wouldn't recommend the arguing bit though

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Anybody out in Mumbles last Saturday, please read and spread the word..... on 22:50 - Jul 15 with 3841 viewsHighjack

I have shared

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024