Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans v villa matchday thread 09:22 - Dec 26 with 22391 viewsorion3016

[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 9:24]

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:24 - Dec 26 with 13582 viewsJackfath

Will the match be on with all the rain that is forecast?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:25 - Dec 26 with 13580 viewsorion3016

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:24 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Could be a fun journey home if we get the snow

2-0

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 13516 viewsJackfath

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:25 - Dec 26 by orion3016

Could be a fun journey home if we get the snow

2-0

You've had a mare with the OP.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:43 - Dec 26 with 13505 viewsdgt73

You have a good point there fath. I blame Leigh Dineen for it raining so much.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:46 - Dec 26 with 13499 viewstomdickharry

Was waiting for such a post when was the last game called off at the Liberty.
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:51 - Dec 26 with 13473 viewsorion3016

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:39 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

You've had a mare with the OP.

Technical issue! Did pics on laptop and now left home so hopefully someone will rescue it!

Be over there now after

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 26 with 13469 viewsdgt73

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:46 - Dec 26 by tomdickharry

Was waiting for such a post when was the last game called off at the Liberty.

Only two have one for freezing pipes and the other for a opposition player passing away. Game will definitely be on .

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:57 - Dec 26 with 13446 viewsJackfath

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Only two have one for freezing pipes and the other for a opposition player passing away. Game will definitely be on .

Pitch inspection later on I reckon? It's tavvating it down out there. 8 inches of big rain due in a couple of hours. There will be puddles everywhere which could mean people falling over and getting wet.

Login to get fewer ads

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:01 - Dec 26 with 13435 viewsdgt73

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:57 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Pitch inspection later on I reckon? It's tavvating it down out there. 8 inches of big rain due in a couple of hours. There will be puddles everywhere which could mean people falling over and getting wet.

Is Leigh Dineen involved in the pitch inspection.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:02 - Dec 26 with 13431 viewswaynekerr55

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:01 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Is Leigh Dineen involved in the pitch inspection.

No but he is selling programmes and half time flyers

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 26 with 13424 viewsJackfath

I'd like to see someone fire hotdogs and t shirts into the crowd with a big air powered "gun".

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:06 - Dec 26 with 13415 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You have a point , it's going to pi$$ down all day.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:18 - Dec 26 with 13380 viewsClinton

I wonder if they will still have the sprinklers on just before the game?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:22 - Dec 26 with 13366 viewswaynekerr55

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:03 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

I'd like to see someone fire hotdogs and t shirts into the crowd with a big air powered "gun".

You should tweet DINEEN about this idea

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:25 - Dec 26 with 13357 viewsOldjack

''Roll out the Villa '',anyone remember this back in the seventy's ,i sure that was on a boxing day back in the old division three i think ,we got well and truly stuffed aswell , where have all the years gone eh

2-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:50 - Dec 26 with 13259 viewsbuilthjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:25 - Dec 26 by Oldjack

''Roll out the Villa '',anyone remember this back in the seventy's ,i sure that was on a boxing day back in the old division three i think ,we got well and truly stuffed aswell , where have all the years gone eh

2-0

Yes, big crowd, think it was 24000ish. I remember my old man putting me on his shoulders as I couldn't see a thing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:54 - Dec 26 with 13246 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 09:52 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Who was the oppo player who passed away?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:07 - Dec 26 with 13189 viewsglobus10

My first game I think ...either that or Bristol Rovers in same couple of days 1969/70
In the double decker with my dad gave me a row for looking at the north bank instead of the game! Hooked!
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:09 - Dec 26 with 13175 viewsOldjack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 10:50 - Dec 26 by builthjack

Yes, big crowd, think it was 24000ish. I remember my old man putting me on his shoulders as I couldn't see a thing.

neither could the bloke behind you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:19 - Dec 26 with 13148 viewsfishman

The opposition player who passed away ,was a young lad from Leyton Orient [i think],car crash i believe
the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:35 - Dec 26 with 13080 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:19 - Dec 26 by fishman

The opposition player who passed away ,was a young lad from Leyton Orient [i think],car crash i believe

Ahh yes now I remember.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:36 - Dec 26 with 13068 viewsJackfath

Are we having a minutes spontaneous applause for any person or event at any time during today's match?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:41 - Dec 26 with 13048 viewsDarran

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:19 - Dec 26 by fishman

It was Hartlepool United.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:42 - Dec 26 with 13038 viewsJackfath

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:36 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Are we having a minutes spontaneous applause for any person or event at any time during today's match?

Maybe we could have a minute in the 25th for Jesus?

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 12:00 - Dec 26 with 12997 viewsfishman

the official swans v villa matchday thread on 11:41 - Dec 26 by Darran

It was Hartlepool United.

My apologies to Leyton Orient
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024