Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas "telly"... 19:36 - Dec 27 with 1491 viewsImAlrightJack

... what's everyone's opinion on this?.

it's just the same old, same old formula every year. The "hour special" treatments given to Dr Who, Call the Midwife, Miranda and then the parasites speech, with a headache-inducing Pixar film thrown in, alongside the usual reminder how rubbish music has been the past 12 months, thanks to the unwelcome Top of the Pops Christmas episode. Then on top of that the possible "classic series" such as The Royle Family given the Christmas treatment, alongside the rubbish soap storylines, made worse, followed by the Swans being last on MOTD.

The TV executives must think we're thick if they think we're prepared to sit on our ar$es and watch that cr*p!.
Christmas "telly"... on 19:48 - Dec 27 with 1480 viewsDr_Winston

Can safely say I've watched none of it. DVDs & Sport have made up the entirety of my Christmas viewing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Christmas on 20:23 - Dec 27 with 1437 viewsdickythorpe

I watch sky sports and sky news plus C4 and not a lot else. I can't believe Dr Who is still going let alone Eastenders.

The BBC treat the viewing public as plebs. Nothing new or original, repeats within a few days, james may playing with an actionman was on xmas day!!!!

To bring back a one off Open all Hours last year was bad enough, but to bring back a series this year beggars belief!!

Also does anyone get fed up with the over use of "made by BBCWales" annoying? Talk of an inferiority complex!!!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2014 20:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024