Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King of Blackburn 16:24 - Feb 14 with 3784 viewssketty_jack

Hat trick against Stoke. Was very impressive against us too. How much would he cost do you think?
King of Blackburn on 16:25 - Feb 14 with 3779 viewsslate_dk

Huw is on the phone.... after checking his coat pockets
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 16:31]
King of Blackburn on 16:27 - Feb 14 with 3763 viewsjacksfullaces

Blackburn beating stoke too 4-1 after a good hiding off man city last week - presumably the stoke fans will be going into meltdown and decrying the implosion of their values and club after their place on their mid table perch has a mid season wobble.

or in other news mid table teams aren't perfect :)
King of Blackburn (n/t) on 16:32 - Feb 14 with 3735 viewsshimmie

King of Blackburn on 16:27 - Feb 14 by jacksfullaces

Blackburn beating stoke too 4-1 after a good hiding off man city last week - presumably the stoke fans will be going into meltdown and decrying the implosion of their values and club after their place on their mid table perch has a mid season wobble.

King of Blackburn on 16:32 - Feb 14 with 3733 viewsmonmouth

They have lost their style though. Blackburn have scored three with hoofs down the middle and another from a corner. They'll soon be revolting against The Gog and his bacon bender football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

King of Blackburn on 16:32 - Feb 14 with 3725 viewsstAteSwan

Stoke City has Values?
King of Blackburn (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 14 with 3688 viewsshimmie

King of Blackburn (n/t) on 16:32 - Feb 14 by shimmie

I hate his kind of defeatist realistic attitude. Teams who have spent the majority of there existence in the lower divisions who enjoy some success must continue their upward turn. Forever.
The fact that we aren't challenging for the champions league after competing in the ewopa last season really f&cks me off. I mean where is the ambition? The swagger?
King of Blackburn on 16:39 - Feb 14 with 3677 viewsJethroJack

I wonder if any of their fans bothered to turn up to see them today?
King of Blackburn (n/t) on 16:43 - Feb 14 with 3669 viewsjacksfullaces

King of Blackburn (n/t) on 16:37 - Feb 14 by shimmie

I hate his kind of defeatist realistic attitude. Teams who have spent the majority of there existence in the lower divisions who enjoy some success must continue their upward turn. Forever.
The fact that we aren't challenging for the champions league after competing in the ewopa last season really f&cks me off. I mean where is the ambition? The swagger?

and look at west ham after today - their own win in the last month is the FA Cup which they got turfed out of today. flattered to deceive their fans after all that good early season work. god knows how their fans are going to cope for the rest of the season and know its likely they will be in the championship the season after next.

if allardyce had managed to actually pull his finger out of this arse in the transfer window and sign gomis they wouldn't be in this mess now carroll is out for the rest of the season - disgraceful
Login to get fewer ads

King of Blackburn on 17:50 - Feb 14 with 3545 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Allardyce's winding up of Van Gaal was pretty funny

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

King of Blackburn on 18:30 - Feb 14 with 3481 viewslibertine

can't we sneak Gomis out

whos going to notice?
King of Blackburn on 19:21 - Feb 14 with 3385 viewsswanduck

West Ham fans must be sharpening the knives after losing to West Brom, out with Allardyce!!
King of Blackburn on 20:01 - Feb 14 with 3332 viewsMorSwan

King of Blackburn on 19:21 - Feb 14 by swanduck

West Ham fans must be sharpening the knives after losing to West Brom, out with Allardyce!!

He's scored 1 goal in the league this season, you've got to look a bit further than 2 cup performances.

Poll: What striker would you want?

King of Blackburn on 11:58 - Feb 15 with 3124 viewsA_Fans_Dad

King of Blackburn on 20:01 - Feb 14 by MorSwan

He's scored 1 goal in the league this season, you've got to look a bit further than 2 cup performances.

I agree, but it may be that he is "Coming good", but time will tell.
King of Blackburn on 12:00 - Feb 15 with 3120 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One thing that game does put in to perspective is our loss agaisnt them.
We played for most of the game with 10 men and Stoke only played with 10 men for half the game and suffered a worse defeat.
So we did better than a "bigger" older prem side.
King of Blackburn on 14:46 - Feb 15 with 3032 viewsZut_Alors

Was flicking between the Stoke v Blackburn game and the Derby v Reading one. You know, there's a lot of good players playing championship football these days.

Will Hughes at Derby and Ben Osborn at Forest both look good.
King of Blackburn on 14:52 - Feb 15 with 3027 viewshobo

King of Blackburn on 14:46 - Feb 15 by Zut_Alors

Was flicking between the Stoke v Blackburn game and the Derby v Reading one. You know, there's a lot of good players playing championship football these days.

Will Hughes at Derby and Ben Osborn at Forest both look good.

I don't know why we haven't made a move for Will Hughes. We should be using our Premier League status to snap up the top talents from the Championship
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024