Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyprus 12:13 - Jun 17 with 2125 viewslatchford

Not sure if there`s already a thread on this but have many people booked to go to Cyprus for the Wales game? I fancy a short three nighter but can`t really see much option flight wise from local airports. How are others getting over?
Cyprus on 12:26 - Jun 17 with 2098 viewshobo

Gatwick to Larnaca, then probably a public bus to Nicosia
Cyprus on 13:50 - Jun 17 with 1984 viewsChief

Going Sunday, back Friday flying Heathrow to larnaca. But flights were expensive. Games in Nicosia quite a distance from larnaca. Any idea when tickets are out?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cyprus on 14:03 - Jun 17 with 1966 viewsJack_y_Jwc

The return flights are extortionate, that's the problem, we're flying late Wednesday night from Gatwick to Lanarca and returning Saturday afternoon.

FAW are putting on buses from Lanarca, Paphos & Ayia Napa for about £18 return. The game kicks off around 21:45 Cyprus time, so it'll be a late finish.

Cyprus on 15:12 - Jun 17 with 1910 viewsbuilthjack

I am leaving it until nearer the time, when you should be able to get a last minute package. The prices are stupid at the moment.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cyprus on 15:18 - Jun 17 with 1899 viewsraynor94

Cyprus on 15:12 - Jun 17 by builthjack

I am leaving it until nearer the time, when you should be able to get a last minute package. The prices are stupid at the moment.

You will be very lucky to get a cheap package, it's a very popular time of the year for holidaymakers

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cyprus on 15:26 - Jun 17 with 1891 viewsbuilthjack

Cyprus on 15:18 - Jun 17 by raynor94

You will be very lucky to get a cheap package, it's a very popular time of the year for holidaymakers

There's always last minute very cheap deals, I have done it all my life. Paid £125 a few weeks ago to go to Menorca b&b 4 star. Booked 3 days before going.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cyprus on 15:35 - Jun 17 with 1878 viewsraynor94

Cyprus on 15:26 - Jun 17 by builthjack

There's always last minute very cheap deals, I have done it all my life. Paid £125 a few weeks ago to go to Menorca b&b 4 star. Booked 3 days before going.

Good luck, it's a fantastic island, plus football you can't go wrong

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cyprus on 15:49 - Jun 17 with 1854 viewsJackFish

Flying from Luton to Nicosia on the Wednesday morning, coming back Saturday before the Israel game. Hopefully shouldn't be a problem getting tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024