Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Number of clean sheets Fab has kept since..... 17:43 - Nov 7 with 2165 viewsImAlrightJack

.... conceding against Gibraltar...... NONE!!!.

I've written this season off as far as it being memorable and a top 10 finish is concerned. It's a relegation slug-out now and if we won't pull our socks up, we're going down.

Just what has happened!?, we started off so well, but ever since beating Man United, it's all gone pear shaped. Toothless Swans Lose again!?, yeah that's quite the right word to describe this team!.

"Doing a Leeds" as far as a season falling apart after beating Man United at this rate.

Supporting this team through the thick and thin isn't fun when it's going sh*t, as there's nothing there to give you any hope the barren run will end. All our wins have been against teams in more trouble than us. Losing to two newly promoted sides says it all really.

If we go down, I'm going to really hate it, going to those joke grounds and rubbish teams, not forgetting a bubble trip down the road. We won't go back up either, we will end up like Fulham or Blackburn, not Hull who always have had a chance to go back up.

I love this club just as much as the next fan, racking up miles in fuel and train tickets alongside hotels to away trips and I hate what's happening.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 17:48]
Number of clean sheets Fab has kept since..... on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 2135 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry, I can't argue with any of that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024