Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' 04:23 - Nov 28 with 2588 viewsGh0st

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34944013

'My philosophy is organised attacking football'

Go get him Huw!
Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 09:08 - Nov 28 with 2513 viewslatchford

There are a few from that Dutch squad coaching and who I would take if we had a vacancy. De Boer, Cocu, Seedorf or Bergkamp.
Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 09:30 - Nov 28 with 2494 viewslovejuicejack

I get the feeling seedorf will become a great manager, I could be totally wrong as I'm only basing that on how he comes across in interviews. Call it a hunch.
Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 09:30 - Nov 28 with 2492 viewsmonmouth

Well nothing's more certain than Huw would be sure to go for a massive ego ex top player again. Who's his agent?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 11:42 - Nov 28 with 2375 viewsmax936

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 09:30 - Nov 28 by monmouth

Well nothing's more certain than Huw would be sure to go for a massive ego ex top player again. Who's his agent?

I don't get the impression that Seedorf is egotistical to be honest Monny, he comes over very well when he's been a pundit in a studio, could be an entirely animal under the spotlight of management though I suppose.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 12:21 - Nov 28 with 2328 viewswaynekerr55

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 11:42 - Nov 28 by max936

I don't get the impression that Seedorf is egotistical to be honest Monny, he comes over very well when he's been a pundit in a studio, could be an entirely animal under the spotlight of management though I suppose.

Well he made a pigs ear of the Milan job

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 12:28 - Nov 28 with 2314 viewsmax936

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 12:21 - Nov 28 by waynekerr55

Well he made a pigs ear of the Milan job

I thought he'd been in the job but wasn't sure and couldn't be arsed to look not that I was thinking of him to come here mind, I think Monk is capable of turning it around, but he needs help, Beatie or O Leary are not the answer for me, neither give me any confidence that they are, Chris is a nice fella, never met Beatie but can't say I'm fussed on him when I've heard him talking footie.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 12:36 - Nov 28 with 2300 viewswaynekerr55

Clarence Seedorf: Premier League job would be 'an honour' on 12:28 - Nov 28 by max936

I thought he'd been in the job but wasn't sure and couldn't be arsed to look not that I was thinking of him to come here mind, I think Monk is capable of turning it around, but he needs help, Beatie or O Leary are not the answer for me, neither give me any confidence that they are, Chris is a nice fella, never met Beatie but can't say I'm fussed on him when I've heard him talking footie.

The next few weeks are vital. The manager did well last year but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.

That farce last week reminded me of us at Wolves. Even though we Spunked a lead away, I knew we'd be fine. Thing is, have we gone that far backwards that we are now what wolves were that year?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024