Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Curt 16:58 - Dec 28 with 7915 viewsmrrockin

Superb job so far, I feel confident we'll get results again. I wouldn't have any issues with him staying till end of season.
Well done Curt on 21:47 - Dec 28 with 1710 viewsItchySphincter

Well done Curt on 21:37 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

At the very least, the improvement in our defensive organisation over the last couple of games should put an end to the "What does Curt do?" questions.

Funny though isn't it - as any of us that witnessed the joy of Curtis with ball at feet will testify that his only instinct was the opposite. Incredible player - I always think Robbie gets more credit but the way the ball stuck to Curtis's foot then shot like a bullet when he decided to release it with no back lift, amazing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Well done Curt on 21:49 - Dec 28 with 1702 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Curt on 21:47 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Funny though isn't it - as any of us that witnessed the joy of Curtis with ball at feet will testify that his only instinct was the opposite. Incredible player - I always think Robbie gets more credit but the way the ball stuck to Curtis's foot then shot like a bullet when he decided to release it with no back lift, amazing.

Before my time sadly.

Curt's done a good job but there will be nobody more keen to see us appoint a permanent replacement to GM than him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Well done Curt on 21:53 - Dec 28 with 1682 viewsItchySphincter

Well done Curt on 21:49 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

Before my time sadly.

Curt's done a good job but there will be nobody more keen to see us appoint a permanent replacement to GM than him.

Crikey, I was a kid too and he may have been past his best but one or two memories survive. :)

Well done Curt on 21:57 - Dec 28 with 1663 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Curt on 21:53 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Crikey, I was a kid too and he may have been past his best but one or two memories survive. :)

Think the only time I ever saw him play was when he was at Barry Town and they drew us in the Welsh Cup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Well done Curt on 22:00 - Dec 28 with 1658 viewsItchySphincter

Late 80's? Sure he would've still had it then.

Well done Curt on 22:03 - Dec 28 with 1635 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Curt on 22:00 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

Late 80's? Sure he would've still had it then.

Post 1990. Possibly early 1991.

Actually, probably early 1991. Think it was the year we won it last.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Well done Curt on 22:05 - Dec 28 with 1621 viewsSgorioFruit

Curt to keep us up.

Imagine the bonus he would get.

Jeepers

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Well done Curt on 22:08 - Dec 28 with 1604 viewsWingstandwood

I had the absolute honour of watching him play on numerous occasions, the guy could score goals and whatsmore he could score goals totally out of the blue and out of absolutely nothing. He sort of makes a complete and utter mockery of the sentimental clap-trap and over-hype I read on here regarding other since-departed players not fit to lace his boots in comparison!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Curt on 22:10 - Dec 28 with 1594 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

3 clean sheets on the spin, after 10 without one. OK we lost in Man City, but who doesn't & then we were unfortunate to say the least. At least the boys are playing for him, & we look like a team, not cannon fodder. We need a striker in Jan & preferably a permanent manager. Curtis doesn't want it & don't think it is the long term answer. As long as we don't do things on the cheap this time. Curtis has given the board, the fans & the players 2 important things, hope & belief.

Happy Days :-)

Well done Curt on 22:12 - Dec 28 with 1586 viewsdailew

Well done Curt on 22:05 - Dec 28 by SgorioFruit

Curt to keep us up.

Imagine the bonus he would get.

Jeepers

A brand new set of heatproof mitts for handling the kettle.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Well done Curt on 22:15 - Dec 28 with 1564 viewsMattG

Well done Curt on 22:10 - Dec 28 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

3 clean sheets on the spin, after 10 without one. OK we lost in Man City, but who doesn't & then we were unfortunate to say the least. At least the boys are playing for him, & we look like a team, not cannon fodder. We need a striker in Jan & preferably a permanent manager. Curtis doesn't want it & don't think it is the long term answer. As long as we don't do things on the cheap this time. Curtis has given the board, the fans & the players 2 important things, hope & belief.

I loved what he told the players early on after he took over - I'm paraphrasing but it was basically to think less about who you are playing against and more about who you are playing for.

Top stuff from a top, top Swansea man.
Well done Curt on 22:15 - Dec 28 with 1563 viewsperchrockjack

Well he wasn't before my time.
Great player for us .

Sold and kept his reputation intact.

A beautiful player and a good guy.

Every club needs a rock and he is ours.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done Curt on 22:22 - Dec 28 with 1537 viewsSgorioFruit

Keep us up Curt and that is the icing on top of your already overflowing cake

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Well done Curt on 22:24 - Dec 28 with 1536 viewsBanosswan

Well done Curt on 21:47 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

It's possibly this football intelligence which can make him understand what defenders should have done against him and should do against others.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Well done Curt on 22:25 - Dec 28 with 1533 viewsvetchonian

Well done Curt on 22:08 - Dec 28 by Wingstandwood

I had the absolute honour of watching him play on numerous occasions, the guy could score goals and whatsmore he could score goals totally out of the blue and out of absolutely nothing. He sort of makes a complete and utter mockery of the sentimental clap-trap and over-hype I read on here regarding other since-departed players not fit to lace his boots in comparison!

A class act with SCFC right through him.still remember him turning Trevor Cherry inside out on that great opening day against Leeds,countless other great performances too. A lot of today's professionals could learn from him and you are right many of the so called "heroes" declared on here are not fit to even clean his boots let alone lace them. As for the idiots who have questioned his coaching ability with their tea making insults.....just shows how a lot of the loudmouths on here know s*d all about football.......Brendan used Curt as his eyes in the stand during his time here getting his input of each game ...time the plastic Johnny come latelys got back to playing football manager rather than spouting crap on here

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Well done Curt on 22:27 - Dec 28 with 1476 viewsperchrockjack

Previous comments obviously referring to players utterly average but loved for some reason by fans believing only positive comments apply to being a fan.

And not a comma in sight Warwick.

I read Vasquez having positive supportive comments when he should have had a shovel in his face..as shelvey should

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done Curt on 22:32 - Dec 28 with 1459 viewsdailew

He's made us very hard to beat which can only be a good thing.

If it wasn't for a jammy deflected 93rd minute goal we would be unbeaten.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Well done Curt on 22:57 - Dec 28 with 1409 viewssully49

Well done Curt on 18:27 - Dec 28 by perplex

He`s doing a fair job but also riding his luck so far, hope he can keep things ticking over as we may need him for quite a few weeks yet until Huw and Lucien hopefully sort everything out.

I wouldn't call it "riding his luck" it is denigrating what he's achieved so far. His selection was a leap of faith in his team, it was a brave shout from AC that's for sure, but it worked.
He has slowed down the slide and doesn't really want the job but he has done it brilliantly, (apart fom his substituting strategy that is.) He certainly deserves for ALL of us to get behind him and his players for as long as he's in charge,
[Post edited 29 Dec 2015 0:25]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Well done Curt on 22:57 - Dec 28 with 1408 viewsLoyal

Well done Curt on 18:24 - Dec 28 by dgt73

Well it's not odd at all. AC has said he doesn't want the job full time and I'd imagine he'd go back to being a coach at the club - when a new manager arrives.

Can you imagine the uproar if he was told to move on !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well done Curt on 23:06 - Dec 28 with 1375 viewsmonmouth

Well done Curt on 22:57 - Dec 28 by sully49

I wouldn't call it "riding his luck" it is denigrating what he's achieved so far. His selection was a leap of faith in his team, it was a brave shout from AC that's for sure, but it worked.
He has slowed down the slide and doesn't really want the job but he has done it brilliantly, (apart fom his substituting strategy that is.) He certainly deserves for ALL of us to get behind him and his players for as long as he's in charge,
[Post edited 29 Dec 2015 0:25]

His subs have been incredibly brave. Mont sat, jjs today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done Curt on 23:10 - Dec 28 with 1364 viewsjacksfullaces

He's doing the prefect caretaker job - grinding us through game by game on passion, belief and trying to restore a few of the basics. (to some extent what monk did post laudrup)

This will only last for so long, and will run out of steam - the big picture visionary is needed to build on this little bit of momentum.

That said a couple of back to back wins and everything will look so different.
Well done Curt on 23:12 - Dec 28 with 1350 viewsswan_si

Well done Curt on 22:15 - Dec 28 by MattG

I loved what he told the players early on after he took over - I'm paraphrasing but it was basically to think less about who you are playing against and more about who you are playing for.

Top stuff from a top, top Swansea man.

"it's not the opposition we are playing against, it's who we are playing for"
top man indeed.
Well done Curt on 00:55 - Dec 29 with 1240 viewsBanosswan

This may sound really pathetic, but I love hearing his accent when he's interviewed.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Well done Curt on 08:47 - Dec 29 with 1156 viewsdgt73

Well done Curt on 21:41 - Dec 28 by ItchySphincter

He would bleed black and white but Partzy is 100% correct. Seen it, done it, got the T-shirt, won't want it any longer than necessary.

Longer than necessary- well we know that because that's more or less what he said, but the most important thing Alan said was - the club must make the right appointment, regardless of time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Well done Curt on 08:50 - Dec 29 with 1151 viewsdgt73

Well done Curt on 22:57 - Dec 28 by Loyal

Can you imagine the uproar if he was told to move on !

Absolutely no chance.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024