Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry 23:11 - Jan 13 with 2328 viewsheadcleaner

Tonight I felt sorry for Curt he's being let down by the board. He doesn't want the job clearly he isn't up to the incredibly difficult job of keeping a pretty weak side in the premiership. Huw has ridden his wave and was patted on the back and often rightly so but he has lucked out and shouldn't hide behind Curtis.

We can't stay up on the cheap strikers win games not Scottish kids for the future. Big Sam undid Curtis tonight by having the experience to boss the second half and dictate play . Sure the officials were poor but we were all over the shop. Leon was our shield not the one to make way. It should have been Barrow as we were winning at the time. A lack of nouse me thinks.

We might well luck out this time and the blame must go to the board all the boasts of the best squad ever! Really? We started the season with our fingers crossed that Gomis might do ok but we never replaced Bony.

I hope and pray we don't rue the day last summer we didn't replace him. Fingers crossed there are three worse teams than us come May. I fear because many fans and players will be offski come the summer if we do go down.
Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:13 - Jan 13 with 2300 viewslovejuicejack

Piffle, we staying up bro, don't be so negative.
Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:15 - Jan 13 with 2265 viewsJackfath

Many fans were off after we started losing. They dont like it when we lose. They only stay when we win. Supporters see.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:16 - Jan 13 with 2235 viewslovejuicejack

Poor Fath been left out to dry by the fake fans leaving early, minutes silence for the poor sod please.
Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:25 - Jan 13 with 2179 viewsheadcleaner

Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:13 - Jan 13 by lovejuicejack

Can you imagine us going somewhere this season and scoring 4? I'm not at all negative just a realist. Like fath if we do go down I'll be glad to see the back of the plastics and the queue for the bar will be shorter.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:26 - Jan 13 with 2164 viewsraynor94

Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:25 - Jan 13 by headcleaner

Can you imagine us going somewhere this season and scoring 4? I'm not at all negative just a realist. Like fath if we do go down I'll be glad to see the back of the plastics and the queue for the bar will be shorter.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Well puts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:31 - Jan 13 with 2107 viewsmorningstar

Poor Curt he's been hung out to dry on 23:13 - Jan 13 by lovejuicejack

Says the guy on the matchday thread that we are going down!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024