Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... 18:00 - Jan 20 with 4023 viewsGh0st

According to the Liverpool Echo:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-transfe

I hope this isn't true. As much as I love Joe Allen, hes not what we need right now!

We need pace and goals - neither of which he has in abundance.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:25 - Jan 20 with 3895 viewsThornburyswan

Story up in Liverpool, apparently, is we've been nudged to come back in the summer.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:28 - Jan 20 with 3876 viewsDaggyjack

Sky Transfer Centre stating that in breaking news "we've been told" that Swansea have made an enquiry for Joe Allen.

Christ, how many days are they behind these stories? We've known this for days and it isn't happening until the summer....thought Sky were better than that.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 3839 views50pencehead

With all of these ex midfielders being mooted why not go for David Romo? I think he's a free agent

Feet like a Toblerone

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:36 - Jan 20 with 3822 viewspencoedjack

Leon cant go on forever (unfortunately) ..... For that reason I'd take him back in a flash.

Needs to get his haircut and lose the beard mind.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 3820 viewsSwanzay

Im sure Guidolin will have his own shopping list, I certainly hope he does and that its not edited by the board.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:41 - Jan 20 with 3797 viewsJackfath

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:37 - Jan 20 by Swanzay

Im sure Guidolin will have his own shopping list, I certainly hope he does and that its not edited by the board.

Someone who hasn't been mentioned by the ITK's on here and does a job. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what develops over the coming weeks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:46 - Jan 20 with 3754 viewsHugeEnkins

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 19:41 - Jan 20 by Jackfath

Someone who hasn't been mentioned by the ITK's on here and does a job. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what develops over the coming weeks.

The clock is ticking... would be nice to have options ready for Everton on Sunday. Even if only for a morale boost.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:03 - Jan 20 with 3691 viewsGh0st

We haven't got the money for him though, we need a striker first and foremost.
Login to get fewer ads

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:23 - Jan 20 with 3620 viewsSwansea93

And Allen scores again tonight

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:47 - Jan 20 with 3529 viewsoldcob

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:23 - Jan 20 by Swansea93

Tap in.
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 21:01 - Jan 20 with 3465 viewsslate_dk

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:47 - Jan 20 by oldcob

Tap in.

They all counts... just ask Jon Dahl Tomasson... the master of tap in
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 22:04 - Jan 20 with 3335 viewsmax936

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 20:23 - Jan 20 by Swansea93

Can't have mun, he only passes sidewards and backwards, he gets a nose bleed if he goes over the halfway line as well apparently, there's posts and posts about it on here mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 22:49 - Jan 20 with 3239 viewsKilkennyjack

Would lift the whole club - so yes please Huw mate

Beware of the Risen People

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 23:00 - Jan 20 with 3219 viewsJACKARSE

12 days and ticking .....
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 23:11 - Jan 20 with 3180 viewsSwanzay

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 23:00 - Jan 20 by JACKARSE

12 days and ticking .....

Plenty of time!
So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 23:24 - Jan 20 with 3160 viewsLoyal

So we've enquired about Joey Allen but Liverpool have said no... on 23:11 - Jan 20 by Swanzay

Plenty of time!

Huw needs some thinking time, leave him alone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024