Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins clearly still meddling 21:58 - Feb 1 with 9612 viewslatchford

I very much doubt our new manager knows anything about Fer. So clearly another jenkins purchase. Just like Eder and Tabanou. Why doesn't he leave it to the new man??
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:00 - Feb 1 with 5546 viewsAngelRangelQS

Yawn!

Clearly he was some way down my list and I would have thought FG had heard of Fer anyway.
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:03 - Feb 1 with 5491 viewsPhil_S

Does anyone seriously believe that the signing (s) have been made without the backing of the manager?
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:06 - Feb 1 with 5423 viewsMrSwerve

Guidolin has worked in London and Fer is hardly an unknown player, but hey, may as well blame Huw eh?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:06 - Feb 1 with 5404 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:03 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Does anyone seriously believe that the signing (s) have been made without the backing of the manager?

Behave. It doesnt fit the agenda being all logical, does it?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 5350 viewsPhil_S

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:06 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Behave. It doesnt fit the agenda being all logical, does it?

Sorry I promise I wont do it again
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:10 - Feb 1 with 5324 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:09 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Good lad. Not sure how to explain N'Gog though

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 5268 viewsPhil_S

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:10 - Feb 1 by PozuelosSideys

Good lad. Not sure how to explain N'Gog though

No comment
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 5268 viewsdougie

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:09 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Dutch international. 50 odd games in premier league. 9 goals. If our manager doesnt know who he is then what the hell is he doing at our club. ! We have some seriously deluded people following us.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:21 - Feb 1 with 5168 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:06 - Feb 1 by MrSwerve

Guidolin has worked in London and Fer is hardly an unknown player, but hey, may as well blame Huw eh?

Think you're right on the London thing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 5165 viewswhiterock

He didn't want deGuz
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 5156 viewssherpajacob

As the op says There's no way frankie would know anything about Fer,

Other than he's a Dutch international who scored an important goal in the last world cup.

A complete unknown!

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 5141 viewspencoedjack

Do other clubs have fans who moan as much as some of ours.

The boy hasn't kicked a ball for us yet and some seem to be wanting him to fail to be able to say I told you so.

Fuk off and support Man City
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 23:00 - Feb 1 with 4881 viewsLoyal

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

The boy hasn't kicked a ball for us yet and some seem to be wanting him to fail to be able to say I told you so.

Who wants him to fail ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 23:13 - Feb 1 with 4810 viewslovejuicejack

He may be great for us as we are talking future tense where all things are possible but what is true is that for qpr Fer has been utter tw@nk@ge. Maybe apon joining us he will under go a miracle transformation from a caterpillar into a butterfly? He must think it's Christmas!
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 23:38 - Feb 1 with 4692 viewshobo

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 by sherpajacob

As the op says There's no way frankie would know anything about Fer,

Other than he's a Dutch international who scored an important goal in the last world cup.

A complete unknown!

Innit - most fans on here watch one league, and one league only. They don't seem to think that the rest of watch football a lot more closely than that. And to think that Guidolin had never heard of Leroy Fer is hilarious!
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 08:36 - Feb 2 with 4394 viewsEdmundo

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 by whiterock

He didn't want deGuz

He didn't want an injured DG......makes sense really. 👍

Injured DG v Fit LF.....simples😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:32 - Feb 2 with 4214 viewsJango

I remember watching qpr a few times and they played on the wing which is clearly not his best position. Certain players suit certain styles. Hopefully he'll suit us and be a gem. He's blatantly got bags of talent
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:36 - Feb 2 with 4203 viewsJackanapes

First time I saw Fer play for Norwich he was outstanding. Theres a good player in there somewhere. Im strangely happy about this one.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:38 - Feb 2 with 4192 viewsjohnlangy

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:03 - Feb 1 by Phil_S

Only fools Phil.
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:48 - Feb 2 with 4163 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 22:22 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

What is it with people round here who can't tell the difference between wanting a player to fail and expecting them to fail based on past performances at clubs?

The attitude seems to be that playing football elsewhere doesn't count.
Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:50 - Feb 2 with 4152 viewsJackanapes

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:48 - Feb 2 by jasper_T

What is it with people round here who can't tell the difference between wanting a player to fail and expecting them to fail based on past performances at clubs?

The attitude seems to be that playing football elsewhere doesn't count.

I dont expect anything. Im waiting to assess him based on his current performances(for US, not QPR or Norwich) Thats what sensible people do.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 9:54]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 10:03 - Feb 2 with 4115 viewsperchrockjack

I too feel rather comforted at the ludicrous suggestion that an injured de Guzman might have come to us.

A player having just had an operation and not played this season in anger? Common sense prevails.

Fer would give us another option and maybe can offer us the better aspects of jjs more consistently.

He s got pedigree for sure

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 4096 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 09:36 - Feb 2 by Jackanapes

First time I saw Fer play for Norwich he was outstanding. Theres a good player in there somewhere. Im strangely happy about this one.

This.

Let's be honest here.
How many 'players' bothered playing for 'Arry?
He had a similar effect as our KO'l, Beattie and GM combination, just picked " 'avin' his op" rather than getting the Spanish Archer.
Fer has been pretty reasonable at Twente/ Feyenoord/ Norwich- we're very unlikely to ever get World Class players before someone says "we want better than pretty reasonable."
Would some of our fans actually prefer the likes of Shelvey strolling around the pitch, just picking up a wage packet?
Fer may realise this is the best chance he's got to put himself back in the shop window.
And unlike with N'Gog (or should he be called OhMyGodHe'sShocking? or WhyTheFugAreWeSigningHim?) we have a player we know can actually play football.
The N'Gog signing proves that getting plastered, then playing Football games on a PC is not a good idea.
Especially when you sign a player who captained you, when you're playing as Accrington Stanley, to the CL Winners podium!!!

How is everything HJ's fault?
He must take directions off the other shareholders, especially when a lot of them hold more shares than he does.

To the OP.
Blame the board collectively.
They appointed KO'l, Beattie, a fairly incompetent commercial department, club full of relatives and allowed a lot of good players to waltz out of the club, when they allowed cliques to get managers sacked.
No one in mid to upper management roles in our club is totally innocent in any of these failings either.
Either that, or the Board will only listen to "Yes" men/ women

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 10:14 - Feb 2 with 4091 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 10:03 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

I too feel rather comforted at the ludicrous suggestion that an injured de Guzman might have come to us.

A player having just had an operation and not played this season in anger? Common sense prevails.

Fer would give us another option and maybe can offer us the better aspects of jjs more consistently.

He s got pedigree for sure

This is right Perch. It may just be the case that Frankie knew about him as a result of his London connections. Could be that he could not get any if his targets in on loan and Fer's name could have been suggested to him. As long as FG was not pressurised, the last thing we need is another managerial spat, then I am ok with this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins clearly still meddling on 10:40 - Feb 2 with 4022 viewstomdickharry

Lets see how he does,must admit always thought that there was a player there whenever I have seen him play,he is only here until season end and when we stay up Guido will have far more time to asses who he wants to sign.Stoke have just spent £18M on a midfield player who may not be a success knowing how tough the PL is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024