Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O.J : Made In America 09:46 - Jun 26 with 4129 viewsJonnyTheJack

Anyone watched this? It aired in the US all last week. 5 parts, each part an hour and a half long. It's one of the best things i've watched. Lots of people saying it's the best documentary ever made.

If you've got Kodi, uk turk has all the parts.

O.J : Made In America on 11:37 - Jul 11 with 4016 viewsJonnyTheJack

If you have BT Sport each part is on at 9pm this week. BT Sport 1.
O.J : Made In America on 19:09 - Jul 11 with 3956 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Great series.

Cochran's assistant, Carl E Douglas, is a real piece of work. Talks about all the underhanded things they did to play the race card, without any hint of shame or remorse for getting a murderer off the hook.

Part IV includes some very graphic murder photos of both the victims, stuff I don't think was ever made public before.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

O.J : Made In America on 20:07 - Jul 11 with 3936 viewsswan85

If anyone did not watch, the people v's OJ Simpson and get a chance to, I would. I followed the original trial on Sunday evenings and was young at the time, and did not appreciate all of the other issues at play in the case at the time. This programme is excellent.
O.J : Made In America on 20:11 - Jul 11 with 3932 viewsJonnyTheJack

O.J : Made In America on 20:07 - Jul 11 by swan85

If anyone did not watch, the people v's OJ Simpson and get a chance to, I would. I followed the original trial on Sunday evenings and was young at the time, and did not appreciate all of the other issues at play in the case at the time. This programme is excellent.

It was good but this doc series is on another level. The depth and attention to detail is incredible. And you get to see the glorious fall from grace.
O.J : Made In America on 22:38 - Jul 12 with 3870 viewsPhaedrus

Holy fk this is the best thing I've seen in years.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

O.J : Made In America on 23:01 - Jul 12 with 3859 viewsjedijack

O.J : Made In America on 22:38 - Jul 12 by Phaedrus

Holy fk this is the best thing I've seen in years.

I watched it over the last couple of nights after seeing the recommendation on here.

Cracking documentary to be fair, got to be up for an Oscar next year
O.J : Made In America on 03:22 - Jul 13 with 3837 viewsnierika

This is some of the best original programming ESPN has ever put out; highly recommended.
O.J : Made In America on 19:24 - Jul 16 with 3741 viewsJonnyTheJack

Was the last episode on last night? Anyone watched it all?
Login to get fewer ads

O.J : Made In America on 19:37 - Jul 16 with 3732 viewsjedijack

O.J : Made In America on 19:24 - Jul 16 by JonnyTheJack

Was the last episode on last night? Anyone watched it all?

Think the last episode was on TV last night. I watched them all online, over a couple of evenings earlier in the week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024