Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of our Premier League players can you name? 17:57 - Sep 14 with 5485 viewsJackFish

I'll be impressed if anyone gets them all...

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Fish1987/premier-league-swans
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 18:12]
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 18:19 - Sep 14 with 5455 viewsPozuelosSideys

51. Missed an obvious one too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 18:23 - Sep 14 with 5441 viewsharryhpalmer

48. kicked myself for missing a some bloody obvious ones!

was surprised by a couple of names on there though!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 18:25 - Sep 14 with 5436 viewsJackFish

That's pretty good going - I only made it to 55 and that was just after I'd updated the list!

If you liked that, there's a few more here:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Fish1987/swans_scorers2 (Top scorers per season)
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Fish1987/swans_managers (Managers)
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Fish1987/lib_swans (Played at the Liberty - a little out of date though)
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 18:56 - Sep 14 with 5381 viewsforkbeard

How I missed caulker and fab i'll never know.
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 19:37 - Sep 14 with 5317 viewsyescomeon

Even with copious cheating towards the end I was 3 off, Vazquez because I couldn't spell it or, the thing wouldn't recognise it, mcburnie as I didn't think he'd played in the prem and forgot Mcecheran completely

Upthecity!

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:22 - Sep 14 with 5215 viewsJackFish

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 19:37 - Sep 14 by yescomeon

Even with copious cheating towards the end I was 3 off, Vazquez because I couldn't spell it or, the thing wouldn't recognise it, mcburnie as I didn't think he'd played in the prem and forgot Mcecheran completely

You're not the only one that's forgotten about McEachran to be fair! Wonder what he's up to these days.

McBurnie came off the bench for the last few minutes at Leicester.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 21:28]
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:30 - Sep 14 with 5196 viewsharryhpalmer

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 18:56 - Sep 14 by forkbeard

How I missed caulker and fab i'll never know.

spoiler alert!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:37 - Sep 14 with 5175 viewsSwansNZ

52, missed Bony FFS.
Forgot Nordfeldt played the last game last season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:46 - Sep 14 with 5161 viewsshandyjack

55, forgot the legend that was Tate ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:47 - Sep 14 with 5158 viewsSwaneeRiver

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:46 - Sep 14 by shandyjack

55, forgot the legend that was Tate ffs

Shame on you! Shame on you!
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 23:52 - Sep 14 with 5085 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Forgot Gomis!

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 00:29 - Sep 15 with 5058 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Had some spelling issues

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 01:55 - Sep 15 with 5030 viewsTheKirkyLife

Forgot classics such as De Guzman and Graham. Missed non-impacts such as Gorre and Grimes. 47 for me, no cheating.
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 02:23 - Sep 15 with 5022 viewsSwansNZ

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 00:29 - Sep 15 by PatchesOHoulihan

Had some spelling issues

Perchie probably won't get any then

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 09:27 - Sep 15 with 4940 viewsJackFish

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 00:29 - Sep 15 by PatchesOHoulihan

Had some spelling issues

Just be glad that Yves Makaby-Makalambay left the season before we went up!
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 09:37 - Sep 15 with 4930 viewsyescomeon

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 21:22 - Sep 14 by JackFish

You're not the only one that's forgotten about McEachran to be fair! Wonder what he's up to these days.

McBurnie came off the bench for the last few minutes at Leicester.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 21:28]

Ah, I missed that game, that would explain it.

Upthecity!

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 10:11 - Sep 15 with 4906 viewsfather_jack

prided myself of rememberin mceachran, then forgot jeff

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 11:12 - Sep 15 with 4867 viewsdna

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 10:11 - Sep 15 by father_jack

prided myself of rememberin mceachran, then forgot jeff

Missed -

Pozuelo
Gower
Orlandi
McEachran
Tiendalli
Lamah
Canas

And Ayew FFS
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 11:23 - Sep 15 with 4850 viewsJBT95

58/63

McEachrun
Lamah
Shecter
Carroll
Gorre
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 11:24]
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 17:47 - Sep 15 with 4751 viewskarnataka

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 11:12 - Sep 15 by dna

Missed -

Pozuelo
Gower
Orlandi
McEachran
Tiendalli
Lamah
Canas

And Ayew FFS

But you remembered Moras????
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 17:50 - Sep 15 with 4747 viewskarnataka

I found it weird that you'd start typing in Kingsley and it would fill Ki in after the first 2 letters and the box would just have ngsley in it and the same when you try to type Fernandez and it fills in Fer and you're left with nandez in the box.

I got 55 but missed Ben Davies FFS!
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 12:28 - Sep 16 with 4633 viewsJackFish

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 17:50 - Sep 15 by karnataka

I found it weird that you'd start typing in Kingsley and it would fill Ki in after the first 2 letters and the box would just have ngsley in it and the same when you try to type Fernandez and it fills in Fer and you're left with nandez in the box.

I got 55 but missed Ben Davies FFS!

Nothing I can do about that sorry! At least everyone should get Ki and Fer for that reason!
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 12:46 - Sep 16 with 4617 viewskarnataka

How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 12:28 - Sep 16 by JackFish

Nothing I can do about that sorry! At least everyone should get Ki and Fer for that reason!

Wasn't for a minute suggesting it was your fault! No need to apologise, it's just something that happens.
How many of our Premier League players can you name? on 16:13 - Sep 16 with 4537 viewsParsSwans

57/63
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024