Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44253 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:06 - Oct 16 with 1032 viewsangryjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 05:58 - Oct 16 by dameedna

I dont think he is.
Id like to see Mawson paired with Fernández before assuming its Fernández that sits out.
Fernández is a good stopper and a fine reader of play.
There was a comment on here about Amat marshalling the defence at Leicester which was wrong as Fernández was calling the line.
Id give Fernández the armband next season but he needs to help us to safety first.
He is doing a good job behind a midfield that is trying hard against bigger teams.
He has played as well as anyone. Good signing.

got to be a wind up
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:09 - Oct 16 with 1025 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 21:39 - Oct 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Similarly, if a looping ball is volleyable from 4 yards out, the keeper should be comfortably at an advantage in getting to it first (their 3rd goal).

We were ok today, but no more. The quality of the opposition has to be taken into account, so no knee-jerk reactions here, but we just can't keep conceding 2-3 goals every game; It's inevitable relegation. The most frustrating thing today was that most of the goals we conceded were due to poor play by us, not being outdone by the superior class of the opposition. They actually f*cked up all the chances they created through being better than us, and finished all the chances we handed to them.

I won't deny it - we look like a club desperate for the release of relegation, but maybe we'll be saved by Hull, Sunderland and....Burnley or Middlesbrough?

btw - Fernandez in the line-up was a massive kick in the nuts to the fans. He's been sh*t, undeserving of a place, shuns the manager in the meet and greet and his reward? A starting place.

Yeah. Id be pointing the finger at Fab more for the third one than the first. For the first one I'd be asking Amat why the f*ck he's trying to control a cross in the six yard box instead of just clearing it, which he should have been able to do quite easily.

I pass no comment on whatever the hell Fede was doing for the second as it's just kicking puppies at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:11 - Oct 16 with 1024 viewsSwaneeRiver

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 18:38 - Oct 15 by Jango

I'm amazed at how many people still believe Amat to be a far better player to Fernandez when in reality they are both a walking disaster. Amat seems to get away with criticism from most yet he's cost us another goal today, could and should have given away at least 3 penalties already and could have easily been sent off in a number of games. We need a new back 4

First off, I just want to say Ash was brilliant for us and I wish him nothing but the best.
However I liken it to when a loved one dies and we remember them in purple haze, putting their bad points to the backs of our memories.
The same is being done with Ash.
The revisionists would have us believe he could do no wrong yet he got away with many things which he was criticized for (could have got sent off, could have given a pen or a goal away, etc)
Amat and the Horn are no Ash Williams - but sometimes neither was Ash !!!
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:16 - Oct 16 with 1019 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 05:58 - Oct 16 by dameedna

I dont think he is.
Id like to see Mawson paired with Fernández before assuming its Fernández that sits out.
Fernández is a good stopper and a fine reader of play.
There was a comment on here about Amat marshalling the defence at Leicester which was wrong as Fernández was calling the line.
Id give Fernández the armband next season but he needs to help us to safety first.
He is doing a good job behind a midfield that is trying hard against bigger teams.
He has played as well as anyone. Good signing.

Fair play that's the finest piece of garbage I've read in many a year. We will be relegated this season, one of the main reasons will be Fernandez.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 13:28]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Oct 16 with 909 viewsjasper_T

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:09 - Oct 16 by Dr_Winston

Yeah. Id be pointing the finger at Fab more for the third one than the first. For the first one I'd be asking Amat why the f*ck he's trying to control a cross in the six yard box instead of just clearing it, which he should have been able to do quite easily.

I pass no comment on whatever the hell Fede was doing for the second as it's just kicking puppies at this point.

How do you clear a chest high ball easily?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 16 with 865 viewsdailew

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Oct 16 by jasper_T

It wasn't chest high.

Hit him just above the knee.

He could have half-volleyed it away.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 16 with 855 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Oct 16 by jasper_T

Head the f*cker? This one was tough but I think he just didn't realise Walnut was there. Amat's responsibility, but some command from Fab, even a shout, would have been nice. Plus he should have saved it to my eyes by closing the angle off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024