Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44256 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 14 with 3862 viewsphact0rri

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:27 - Oct 14 by playtheswanseaway

Does anyone know of a good stream for the Arsenal v Swansea game? Need to stream it through an iPad

html5 streams are a bit tough... best to see if there's any apps that stream matches otherwise its like a needle in a haystack. if you want to wait there's a reddit thread that posts links after matches pretty quick like.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 23:49 - Oct 14 with 3813 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 14 by phact0rri

html5 streams are a bit tough... best to see if there's any apps that stream matches otherwise its like a needle in a haystack. if you want to wait there's a reddit thread that posts links after matches pretty quick like.

Go to vipbox. You can get most games free on your iPad on there. Most sports too. .just get rid of the adverts each time they come up, and you are away.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 07:07 - Oct 15 with 3713 viewsairedale

Here's some info as to where a body can watch the game.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/10/15/find-arsenal-vs-swansea-us-tv-streaming/
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:21 - Oct 15 with 3667 viewsMattG

Just to say good luck to Bob and the team. Regardless of our views on the appointment of BB, this is the start of a new era on the field so let's get behind them all game, every game.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:20 - Oct 15 with 3580 viewsSwansNZ

Shirley we can't win there again. Can we?

2-0 loss

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:24 - Oct 15 with 3567 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:20 - Oct 15 by SwansNZ

2-0 loss

Head says they'll thump us, heart says we'll nick a draw. Hope says we'll kick Wenger in the nuts yet again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Oct 15 with 3567 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:20 - Oct 15 by SwansNZ

2-0 loss

I'll add to that. A battling 2-0 loss where we miss quality in the final third, followed by a character assassination of Bradley on here.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:44 - Oct 15 with 3526 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

I'll add to that. A battling 2-0 loss where we miss quality in the final third, followed by a character assassination of Bradley on here.

come on you swans.

1-1

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:56 - Oct 15 with 3513 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:25 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Do you honestly think that? Performance is the main thing in these matches. Anything else is a bonus. It is the same for whoever is in charge.
The trouble comes if we fail against teams at our level. Even then I think the supporters are intelligent enough to realise it would not be Bob's fault but those that appointed him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:58 - Oct 15 with 3510 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 08:21 - Oct 15 by MattG

Just to say good luck to Bob and the team. Regardless of our views on the appointment of BB, this is the start of a new era on the field so let's get behind them all game, every game.

Absolutely. This appointment is an open book as far as I'm concerned. Could be inspired, could be disastrous or anything in between. If he does enough to keep us up this season, I'll be relieved. If he does enough to keep us up and entertain me, I'll be happy. Anything more than that, well, let's wait and see.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 11:30 - Oct 15 with 3469 viewsunion_jack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:56 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

Do you honestly think that? Performance is the main thing in these matches. Anything else is a bonus. It is the same for whoever is in charge.
The trouble comes if we fail against teams at our level. Even then I think the supporters are intelligent enough to realise it would not be Bob's fault but those that appointed him.

Absolutely! This is the best first game he could hope for. Minimal (relatively speaking) pressure.

A good performance regardless of result should give us hope.

I'd much rather be at Arsenal today than Stoke at home.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 11:42 - Oct 15 with 3427 viewsCooperman

Don't read too much into what happens today. It's Arsenal away after all and Coach Bob hadn't had much time with the squad due to the international break. We'll have a much clearer picture by tea time next Saturday.

In the meantime I'm going 1-2 smash and grab as we've seen in the past.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Oct 15 with 3274 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 10:56 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

I don't know really. I suspect Bob will get some pelters on here if we lose. Let's face it, he's got hammered before a ball's been kicked. It's probably only a minority and I need to learn to stop it winding me up.

As for the match, Arsenal seem to be flying. Who knows which version of us will turn up. The one thing that concerns me is we lack game changers. Jeff has terrorised them in the past, but he's out. Borja is finding his feet, so an unknown quantity. Siggy is probably our best hope. We desperately miss a Michu or Bony though.

I'll be happy with a good and competitive performance. A point will be good, 3 points
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 3267 viewsJango

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

I don't know really. I suspect Bob will get some pelters on here if we lose. Let's face it, he's got hammered before a ball's been kicked. It's probably only a minority and I need to learn to stop it winding me up.

As for the match, Arsenal seem to be flying. Who knows which version of us will turn up. The one thing that concerns me is we lack game changers. Jeff has terrorised them in the past, but he's out. Borja is finding his feet, so an unknown quantity. Siggy is probably our best hope. We desperately miss a Michu or Bony though.

I'll be happy with a good and competitive performance. A point will be good, 3 points

Is montero definitely out? I was hoping a line up including barrow and montero would be a sign of good things to come
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:38 - Oct 15 with 3192 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:21 - Oct 15 by Jango

Is montero definitely out? I was hoping a line up including barrow and montero would be a sign of good things to come

Yes, calf injury apparently.

Just met a couple of 'die hard' Arsenal fans on the train (shirts, scarves, pin badges, the lot) . No idea who we are or that they were playing us today 😳

#prawnsandwichbrigade
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:42 - Oct 15 with 3070 viewsKingstonJack

Swans win 3-1 usual smash & grab. Love coming to the Emirates ⚽️👍🏻
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Oct 15 with 2993 viewsairedale

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 13:38 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Yes, calf injury apparently.

Just met a couple of 'die hard' Arsenal fans on the train (shirts, scarves, pin badges, the lot) . No idea who we are or that they were playing us today 😳

#prawnsandwichbrigade

I laugh when I think of that comedy sketch on the telly, where the bloke takes his hamper in there.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Oct 15 with 2962 viewsChrisSCFC

Just seen the team sheet, we going for the 4-6-0?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Oct 15 with 2840 viewsairedale

Borja Baston must have moved on, someone called Gonzalez Tomas has got the No 10 shirt now and is on the bench.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 15 with 2818 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 2754 viewsTheKirkyLife

And people were complaining about Guidolin's selection. What a horror show of a first team selection - are we looking to convert Fer into a striker?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 2685 viewsGriffting

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

And people were complaining about Guidolin's selection. What a horror show of a first team selection - are we looking to convert Fer into a striker?

Llorente injured and baston carrying an minor injury through the week is why Siggy is up top. Montero injured as well. Don't agree with Fede and Taylor selection though.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 2675 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

That is a worry. On the plus side it looks like we are going with a false striker. It has worked before but a long time ago.
Looks like he is going for gold here....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 2668 viewsJango

I'm guessing Baston was one of the ones he was referring to regards to fitness then. Looks iffy to me
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 with 2655 viewsairedale

Odd to me this lot, like there's no striker and only one on the bench. Perhaps he's hoping for a draw or, nicking a result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024