Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44621 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 15 with 2218 viewsJango

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 by Griffting

Llorente injured and baston carrying an minor injury through the week is why Siggy is up top. Montero injured as well. Don't agree with Fede and Taylor selection though.

I wasn't aware of the Baston injury which is unfortunate. I agree about the defence tho. He wouldn't have seen much of a Taylor on training and he had a horror show for Wales so that's a surprise. Hopefully he's instilled some confidence in them all and they can up their game
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 15 with 2193 viewsjojaca

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 by Private_Partz

That is a worry. On the plus side it looks like we are going with a false striker. It has worked before but a long time ago.
Looks like he is going for gold here....

It's going to a long afternoon chasing shadows. Siguardsson is useless as a striker, my 80 year old neighbor has more pace and is stronger. Barrow is the best option for striker, his pace will give centre half's something to think about.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 15 with 2137 viewsairedale

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 15 by Jango

I wasn't aware of the Baston injury which is unfortunate. I agree about the defence tho. He wouldn't have seen much of a Taylor on training and he had a horror show for Wales so that's a surprise. Hopefully he's instilled some confidence in them all and they can up their game

I wonder why Ollie Mac isn't about?
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 2098 viewsGriffting

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Oct 15 by Jango

I'm really really rooting for Baston, but so far he's been a sick note. Injured for 5 odd games including today?? Out of 8 that is terrible. Hope he climatises to the Prem/way of training soon because he hasn't been this bad before (apart from one big injury scare years ago).
The defence is disappointing but isn't really suprising.. Fede must be some silky ball playing CB in training seen as he's picked nearly every week when fit and has been utter garbage for a good 12 months. And Taylor.. say no more really.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 2092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:10 - Oct 15 by Griffting

Llorente injured and baston carrying an minor injury through the week is why Siggy is up top. Montero injured as well. Don't agree with Fede and Taylor selection though.

That could be 2 Arsenal Goals right there, one each for Taylor and Fede.
Going for experience instead of who has been playing well for us.
He would make a good replacement for Woy as England manager.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 15 with 2079 viewsGowerjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Oct 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

F uck me

Really?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:24 - Oct 15 with 2035 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 15 by Gowerjack

F uck me

Really?

Exactly my thoughts when I saw it, ok injuries but wtf in defence. Sorry but the shows over Bob. Tuning today in afraid!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 1994 viewsLoyal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 15 by Gowerjack

F uck me

Really?

This line up has failed before.
However, maybe Boo has it sorted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1986 viewsKulusBeatFactory

with FF and NT - defence is (yet again) going to be our downfall

our perennial achilles heel - giving away soft goals due to defensive naivety and lack of leadership from the back
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1978 viewslonglostjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 15 by airedale

I wonder why Ollie Mac isn't about?

Good question.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1979 viewsAngelRangelQS

F*cking Taylor
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Oct 15 with 1958 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Now you would have thought a really decent manager would have looked at our games this season and seen how bad Fede & Taylor have been.
Perhaps he thinks they are going to play out of their skins for him, in which case he is most likely to be very very disappointed.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:47]
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Oct 15 with 1956 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 15 by Loyal

What in a fortnight... Hmm

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Oct 15 with 1955 viewsGowerjack

Thats a poor selection

LB & JC together?
Taylor & Fernandez?
Routs?

No striker

Not going to end well this one....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 15 with 1916 viewsTheKirkyLife

All panelists on Soccer Saturday (oh the irony) predict 3-0. Jeff was also very eager to bash us.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 1875 viewsLeonisGod

Fed and Taylor have both won here

Good to see 2 wingers though, at fkn last! Baby steps innit. We''ll add a striker next month
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 1865 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:27 - Oct 15 by KulusBeatFactory

with FF and NT - defence is (yet again) going to be our downfall

our perennial achilles heel - giving away soft goals due to defensive naivety and lack of leadership from the back

Yes our defense of Set pieces has been better without Fede, Bob could get a lot of stick for this selection.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 1862 viewsunion_jack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

All panelists on Soccer Saturday (oh the irony) predict 3-0. Jeff was also very eager to bash us.

Stealing often is actually. I've noticed it before.

The panel were up beat about the appointment of Bob in many ways.

What neutral wouldn't predict a comfortable Arsenal win?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 1858 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Good to see no one writing the manager off before we've even kicked a ball under him. No siree, um, bob.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Oct 15 with 1830 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Oct 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes our defense of Set pieces has been better without Fede, Bob could get a lot of stick for this selection.

Take a hammering today and he will.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Oct 15 with 1724 viewstomdickharry

Lets hope for the best and expect the worst.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:46 - Oct 15 with 1700 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 15 by Loyal

I assume BB has seen videos of our previous games and had a briefing from Curt. I can't believe that he's purely going on what he's seen in training.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 15 with 1656 viewsHighjack

What a gargantuan bunch of whiny moany fannies you lot are.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Oct 15 with 1641 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:46 - Oct 15 by somersetsimon

I assume BB has seen videos of our previous games and had a briefing from Curt. I can't believe that he's purely going on what he's seen in training.

Yes and we all know Curt has a fixation on Taylor, our "best player last season".
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 15 with 1635 viewsmonmouth

Oh f**k me pink, just seen the team. Haha.

Oh well. Let's see if he can get a bit more out of them then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024