Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread 22:40 - Oct 10 with 44779 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Oct 2016 14:27]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1936 viewsTheKirkyLife

Let's see if we do what we usually do and actually turn up after half time. Otherwise I think I'll be preparing for relegation.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1918 viewsSmellyplumz

Amazed we played 26 minutes to be honest. This is down to Bob.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

N/A. on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1911 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:36]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1910 viewsLoyal

Dreadful defending.
Worst I've seen this season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1894 viewsElward

Our passing is absolutely diabolical
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1882 viewsAnotherJohn

Cock up again. Amat had the chance to clear and presented it to Walcott.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 1876 viewsskippyjack

Alexis Sanchez with the knockdown and Walcott bundled it in.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Oct 15 with 1781 viewsswanstillidai

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

Cheers Clive
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 1780 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Oct 15 by Highjack

Don't know what game you're all watching. This has been a decent start and we've just had the best chance of the game.

Aye decent as you say

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 1779 viewsswans11

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 15 by skippyjack

you forgot the boot where amateur gifted Walcott the ball embarrassing defending shocking error
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 1738 viewswestside

another defensive mistake
another goal conceded
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 with 1711 viewsunion_jack

AGAIN we are static in attack. Plenty of opportunities for players to make runs off the ball but they stand still and wait for the ball.

Not impressed so far. Some good pressing maybe but little else.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 15 with 1677 viewsLoyal

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 by Smellyplumz

Aye decent as you say

Defence is all Over the place.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 15 with 1666 viewsOldjack

As it stands i see nothing but a defeat

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 15 with 1643 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Powderpuff defenders. No recognised striker. The analysis isn't complex

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 15 with 1642 viewsskippyjack

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 15 by swans11

you forgot the boot where amateur gifted Walcott the ball embarrassing defending shocking error

I'm more concerned by Sanchez winning aerial balls

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 15 with 1629 viewsLeonisGod

Superb block by Taylor. Yes, TAYLOR.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 15 with 1585 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye a decent start

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1579 viewsDarran

Hideous.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1554 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're dead.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1544 viewskarnataka

Dear oh Dear, dreadful defending from FF again. What a liability. Think Taylor is safe this evening.
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1544 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 15 by LeonisGod

Superb block by Taylor. Yes, TAYLOR.

He's actually been the best of a bad lot

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1519 viewsdailew

Fückin joke.

Players don't look ärsed.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1503 viewsElward

We will be relegated this season. Yes Arsenal are a good team but we are crap. Can change the manager all you wanted but doesn't change the quality of our players. Get Ferguson here, doesnt change that our players are still sh!t
The Official Arsenal FC VS Swansea City Official Premier League Match Thread on 15:33 - Oct 15 with 1467 viewsHugeEnkins

Jesus wept. We might as well just not bother for the 2nd half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024