Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Federico Fernández 22:52 - Nov 26 with 4452 viewsGowerjack

Gash.

Absolute f ucking gash.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Federico Fernández on 22:57 - Nov 26 with 3642 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'd never pick him again.

I don't think you can put into words just how sh*t he is
Federico Fernández on 22:58 - Nov 26 with 3634 viewsLoyal

Given his pedigree I cannot believe he has failed and continues to look so bad.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Federico Fernández on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 3609 viewssketty_jack

I'm no fan but, just for balance, he did assist the winner.
Federico Fernández on 23:04 - Nov 26 with 3575 viewsAngelRangelQS

Federico Fernández on 23:01 - Nov 26 by sketty_jack

I'm no fan but, just for balance, he did assist the winner.

He also assisted about 3 of Palaces goals
Federico Fernández on 23:05 - Nov 26 with 3556 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's Amat and some one else .

Feddy needs time out

Again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Federico Fernández on 23:11 - Nov 26 with 3509 viewsSmellyplumz

Is he having a sex change because all I can see of him is a massive fanny

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Federico Fernández on 23:13 - Nov 26 with 3495 viewsmorningstar

Federico Fernández on 22:58 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Given his pedigree I cannot believe he has failed and continues to look so bad.

He should be made team captain. With, as you say his pedigree he should be given more responsibility. Make him or break him, we've nothing to lose in his case. Think about it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Federico Fernández on 23:23 - Nov 26 with 3431 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Federico Fernández on 23:13 - Nov 26 by morningstar

He should be made team captain. With, as you say his pedigree he should be given more responsibility. Make him or break him, we've nothing to lose in his case. Think about it.

Ive loved him .

he's just turned into some league 1 sweeper

Login to get fewer ads

Federico Fernández on 23:38 - Nov 26 with 3367 viewsBalhamSwan

he must have 0 for bravery on football manager - gash
Federico Fernández on 23:47 - Nov 26 with 3320 viewsGriffting

Didn't cover himself in glory today but I'll allow him for tonight because he got the assist for the 5th.

Didn't think fab was too convincing today either. Taylor got bounced off the ball by Wilfred Zaha of all people and Naughton didn't even bother contesting him when he hit the bar with that header.

Thought Amat played well though.
Federico Fernández on 00:00 - Nov 27 with 3274 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Federico Fernández on 23:47 - Nov 26 by Griffting

Didn't cover himself in glory today but I'll allow him for tonight because he got the assist for the 5th.

Didn't think fab was too convincing today either. Taylor got bounced off the ball by Wilfred Zaha of all people and Naughton didn't even bother contesting him when he hit the bar with that header.

Thought Amat played well though.

some good points there

Federico Fernández on 00:15 - Nov 27 with 3227 viewssketty_jack

Federico Fernández on 23:04 - Nov 26 by AngelRangelQS

He also assisted about 3 of Palaces goals

"about 3" is about right but not quite. I'd say he could have done better for 2 goals especially the 4th, for which he was a minge.
Federico Fernández on 00:25 - Nov 27 with 3192 viewsicecoldjack

IMO his confidence is shot. He seems second to everything,slow to sniff out danger , something that centre halves should do in their sleep . He hinders players around him too, amat looks far better with VDH and I think FG had sussed this too,will it really take Bob 6 games to work out what we already know ?

Both him and taylor to blame for the first. Fred was local league level for the 4th. He cost us 2 goals and today, normally that's enough to sink us.

He needs to be dropped or sold or loaned out, the classic luxury player ,great until you need him to actually earn his corn and step up , disappears when needed the most .

FF will go down as one of huw most expensive mistakes , crazy how we got mugged for this boy, the softest argie centre half to ever walk the planet and the swans sign him !

Let's hope he grows a pair and steps up.
Federico Fernández on 00:48 - Nov 27 with 3119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Federico Fernández on 00:25 - Nov 27 by icecoldjack

IMO his confidence is shot. He seems second to everything,slow to sniff out danger , something that centre halves should do in their sleep . He hinders players around him too, amat looks far better with VDH and I think FG had sussed this too,will it really take Bob 6 games to work out what we already know ?

Both him and taylor to blame for the first. Fred was local league level for the 4th. He cost us 2 goals and today, normally that's enough to sink us.

He needs to be dropped or sold or loaned out, the classic luxury player ,great until you need him to actually earn his corn and step up , disappears when needed the most .

FF will go down as one of huw most expensive mistakes , crazy how we got mugged for this boy, the softest argie centre half to ever walk the planet and the swans sign him !

Let's hope he grows a pair and steps up.

Amazing to thinnk that if Guido was still here FF wouldn't play unless the other two CD's had died.

*actualy a corpse would defend better so still no game for Fed Express

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Federico Fernández on 01:13 - Nov 27 with 3075 viewsbuilthjack

Ash alongside him, great. Without Ash he is awful.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2016 1:13]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Federico Fernández on 01:23 - Nov 27 with 3058 viewsKrisP

Reverting the CB partnership to Amat/FF was bizarre. I like Amat/VdH I think.
Federico Fernández on 04:56 - Nov 27 with 2976 viewsGriffting

I thought Fede was positive in offensive play. Not as many wayward passes and Carried the ball out of defence well. Doesn't have the physicality for the dirty work, which is why he looked okay next to ash because ash did it for him. Him and Amat are very similar in style just Amat is a better player. Amat needs a no nonsense defender next to him but I'm not sure VDH is the answer. Hope it's on the January wish list.
Federico Fernández on 05:22 - Nov 27 with 2959 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've rewatched it all, and Fed was crap, but Amat was really no better at all.

Fab also had one of his worst days ever in a Swans shirt, but I think the clown show in front of him was perhaps distractive. Neil Taylor had a pretty solid day though, of all people.

VDH and Mawson for me. They can be the best partnership in front of Fab, especially if they are allowed the chance to develop more of a rapport together with a few games. Plus if you give them 20 games together, I'd bet they would bang in a few goals we wouldn't get otherwise.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Federico Fernández on 06:10 - Nov 27 with 2923 viewsSwansNZ

His "effort" for the 4th was laughable (not at the time of course, in fact not now either), he didn't so much as watch the ball go past him, I think he got out of Benteke's way, so he didn't hinder him.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Federico Fernández on 08:34 - Nov 27 with 2787 viewsClinton

For the first goal Fernandez was badly hampered by Taylor.
For the goals from corners, the real damage was done by letting Dann just stand there and head the ball without serious challenge. For one of the corner goals, Fers weak back pass leading to the corner was awful.
Fede made mistakes, sure, but it's not all his fault; keep him in for me.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Federico Fernández on 08:38 - Nov 27 with 2767 viewsPURe_Evil

£8m, I remember when he was bought, Amat was playing well and Monk just dropped him - for the sole reason that he cost £8m and Jenkins thought he was better.
Federico Fernández on 08:40 - Nov 27 with 2760 viewspencoedjack

Watching the game back on MOTD I'd say Amat was at fault for 2 of the goals.

Guess that doesn't fit with people scapegoat agenda
Federico Fernández on 08:47 - Nov 27 with 2741 viewsDrGonzo

Federico Fernández on 08:40 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

Watching the game back on MOTD I'd say Amat was at fault for 2 of the goals.

Guess that doesn't fit with people scapegoat agenda

Yup. He's no worse than Amat or VdH. The truth is we should be able to do better than them all.
Federico Fernández on 08:52 - Nov 27 with 2719 viewspencoedjack

Federico Fernández on 08:47 - Nov 27 by DrGonzo

Yup. He's no worse than Amat or VdH. The truth is we should be able to do better than them all.

I concur although personally I'd like to see more of Alfie
Federico Fernández on 08:57 - Nov 27 with 2699 viewsDrGonzo

Would have been perfect if we could have blooded next to Williams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024