Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Federico Fernández 22:52 - Nov 26 with 4453 viewsGowerjack

Gash.

Absolute f ucking gash.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Federico Fernández on 08:59 - Nov 27 with 926 viewsPURe_Evil

Nice avatars boys
Federico Fernández on 09:00 - Nov 27 with 924 viewsDrGonzo

Federico Fernández on 09:00 - Nov 27 with 924 viewsDr_Winston

Fernandez is by some distance our worst centre half. Any combo of the other three is preferable to playing him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Federico Fernández on 09:07 - Nov 27 with 910 viewsmonmouth

Federico Fernández on 08:40 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

Watching the game back on MOTD I'd say Amat was at fault for 2 of the goals.

Guess that doesn't fit with people scapegoat agenda

Yes, I'd say that it's Amat and Fernandez that doesn't work. An Ash like figure with either and it gets better.

For all that, you don't get to see many games like that and the defensive clown show on offer from both sides was part of the fun, and I'll never forget it.

The other real positives as T2C and others have pointed out were the celebrations with the coaches and the genuine joy from the players when the winner went in (just watch Fer). I missed all that at the time as I was going totally nuts.

Confidence from this should help everyone enormously. That last seven minutes might just have saved the season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Federico Fernández on 09:24 - Nov 27 with 883 viewsSmellyplumz

What is truly disturbing is that Bob cannot see how bad he is and keeps on picking him... Very worrying.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Federico Fernández on 09:27 - Nov 27 with 877 viewsPURe_Evil

Federico Fernández on 09:07 - Nov 27 by monmouth

Yes, I'd say that it's Amat and Fernandez that doesn't work. An Ash like figure with either and it gets better.

For all that, you don't get to see many games like that and the defensive clown show on offer from both sides was part of the fun, and I'll never forget it.

The other real positives as T2C and others have pointed out were the celebrations with the coaches and the genuine joy from the players when the winner went in (just watch Fer). I missed all that at the time as I was going totally nuts.

Confidence from this should help everyone enormously. That last seven minutes might just have saved the season.

I understand the confidence thing, but the only reason we won is because their defence was as shambolic as ours.
Federico Fernández on 09:50 - Nov 27 with 853 viewsmonmouth

Federico Fernández on 09:27 - Nov 27 by PURe_Evil

I understand the confidence thing, but the only reason we won is because their defence was as shambolic as ours.

In confidence terms it doesn't matter why. It relieves pressure and shows them what it's like to win, so should help them relax a little and maybe enjoy playing football (novel, I know). It is important we defend better next week mind you, as we aint scoring five up there.

If we'd lost, or even drawn yesterday after being 3-1, I think we were sunk.

Federico Fernández on 09:56 - Nov 27 with 838 viewsPURe_Evil

Federico Fernández on 09:50 - Nov 27 by monmouth

In confidence terms it doesn't matter why. It relieves pressure and shows them what it's like to win, so should help them relax a little and maybe enjoy playing football (novel, I know). It is important we defend better next week mind you, as we aint scoring five up there.

If we'd lost, or even drawn yesterday after being 3-1, I think we were sunk.

Fair point
Login to get fewer ads

Federico Fernández on 10:45 - Nov 27 with 771 viewscurleigh

Federico Fernández on 09:24 - Nov 27 by Smellyplumz

What is truly disturbing is that Bob cannot see how bad he is and keeps on picking him... Very worrying.

I agree,same goes to Routledge, why he picks him instead of our 2 "proper" strikers is beyond me, lets hope he gives Llorente a run, or start with our record buy. ffs
Federico Fernández on 10:55 - Nov 27 with 758 viewsperchrockjack

Words?

Coward, yellow, callow, inept, gutless.

We actually need him to get injured as we really are better off with ten men

Past a joke now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Federico Fernández on 11:08 - Nov 27 with 735 viewsBloodyhills

I wouldn't play him again. Can't believe we paid so much for him.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Federico Fernández on 11:14 - Nov 27 with 726 viewsA_Fans_Dad

3 players who should not start if there are alternatives
FF
Taylor
Routledge
One player who should never be brought on as sub to defend a lead against fast & tall Attackers
Rangel
Federico Fernández on 11:16 - Nov 27 with 721 viewsmonmouth

This won't be popular but...I think he's proved he's ok in a solid defence, so you can't single him out. He doesn't pick himself or his partners. The season when Fabianski was commanding and confident and he had Ash alongside, he looked solid enough, except that Chelsea game.....oh, and his passing to the opposition, and his playing hopeless offsides.

Actually, on reflection he probably is pretty much cack.

Federico Fernández on 12:29 - Nov 27 with 670 viewsDyfnant

Get VdH in place of him. Even if just for his attacking threat from set pieces

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024