Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If....maybe...possibly... 18:45 - Dec 10 with 1256 viewsJack1

I fully understand a new manager trying his ideas etc.... but that's the most accurate(?) formation/selection/performance I've seen from us all season. It's closer to the 'Swansea Way' than I've seen for a good while.

My questions are.... Firstly - Do you think Bob Bradley liked what he saw today and that he'll stick with it? (I'll class that as one question and not two questions).

Secondly - What changes/alterations do people think he'll make (if he makes any).

Personally, with the players he has, I don't think today could have gone much better. Centre backs were solid. Leon was excellent and Llorente did what he does best.
If....maybe...possibly... on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 1176 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I think he'll have to rest Rangel and Leon either Weds or Saturday, but hopefully it will be a case of slotting players in and out rather than the wholesale changes we've seen up to now. I think he knows what he's got now and players know what he wants from them when they come in.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

If....maybe...possibly... on 20:12 - Dec 10 with 1075 viewsandrew

I genuinely think we will win more if we drop Routledge

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

If....maybe...possibly... on 20:25 - Dec 10 with 1022 viewsmax936

If....maybe...possibly... on 20:12 - Dec 10 by andrew

I genuinely think we will win more if we drop Routledge

Routs was fine today, needs to work on that final ball, but that apart he works hard and tracks back, been a good servant to us, he stays until we can get better for me, Montero isn't a 90 minute player for me, much better when he comes on like he was today and in some other games.

I was happy with them all today, they've just got to keep it going.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024