Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leaving the board for good tonight..... 17:14 - Dec 18 with 6080 viewsImAlrightJack

What with threads on here about what the Romans ever did for us and deserving relegation, it's getting me down and making 3PM every Saturday (plus other days the team play), even worse.

I've followed this team since I was 12, met my other half by following the Swans in our promotion season, been through all the ups and downs, was there at the old Vetch in 2003 during that fateful day we stayed up, which really was the start of our rise before the current latest fall. As you can see, this club are a huge part of my life and seeing them fall apart like an over dunked biscuit, while reading stuff on here, isn't helping.

My comment about arguing in the internet was stupid and only made because I don't use my real name on here or post photos of myself, I just wanted to stir things up a bit and didn't think much before I posted it, if Darran said it, im sure he would get the verbal thrashing he deserve, then it would blow over and he would realise how stupid he was, especially since we all know what he looks like.

Moving back to the point of discussion, before I sign off for good, I make one small request.... don't be afraid to tell those useless cowards how you feel, let's bring back those guts and attitude that drove Petty out of town, we did it then and it don't mean we can't do it again!!!!. I'll still be there in any protests taking place wanting this club back as much as you all do. Let's get it on Sky, BT Sport and banners alongside chants given the coverage it needs!!!.

The City of Swansea has been kicked in the groin for too long and im not standing for it, especially since the football club is no longer ours and the one everybody had as their first or second team.

Goodbye, over and out. Next year I'm leaving the country with the other half to move to Ireland, but whatever league we are in, I'll still be a supporter of SCFC.
Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:15 - Dec 18 with 5146 viewsDarran

See ya.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:15 - Dec 18 with 5138 viewsperchrockjack

Be lucky, matey

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:16 - Dec 18 with 5139 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bye then.

Poll: Tory leader

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:17 - Dec 18 with 5112 viewsDafyddHuw

Bye
Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:22 - Dec 18 with 5073 viewsHighjack

Who are you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:24 - Dec 18 with 5054 viewsStarsky

I've left once or twice but the famous line from Hotel California is sadly very true.

It's just the internet, init.

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:30 - Dec 18 with 4988 viewsperchrockjack

I left but I have too many friends on here.

Ok, one or two

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:34 - Dec 18 with 4959 viewsJack_Kass

Cheerio

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:38 - Dec 18 with 4929 viewsmonmouth

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:24 - Dec 18 by Starsky

I've left once or twice but the famous line from Hotel California is sadly very true.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:39 - Dec 18 with 4905 viewsperchrockjack

We are just prisoners here

Leaving the board for good tonight..... (n/t) on 17:41 - Dec 18 with 4899 viewsClinton

Looked at the thread's title and hoped you were Huw Jenkins.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 17:43]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:43 - Dec 18 with 4872 viewsGowerjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:45 - Dec 18 with 4854 viewsSwanjaxs

I leave after nearly every weekend. .. to scared on a Monday to glance at the utter bolloxs I've posted (in drink). .. but always log back in by Wednesday, then it's a quick glance top right to see if I have my msgs facility glowing red and if I haven't upset anybody away I go again 👍 stick with it IAJ things will look a lot rosier by Wednesday 😎😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:52 - Dec 18 with 4790 viewsmax936

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:38 - Dec 18 by monmouth

What if you can't dance

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:54 - Dec 18 with 4765 viewsSwanjaxs

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:52 - Dec 18 by max936

What if you can't dance

What if you can't remember to dance 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:55 - Dec 18 with 4760 viewsStarsky

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:38 - Dec 18 by monmouth

Oh FFS...

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

But you knew that didn't you?

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:00 - Dec 18 with 4706 viewsmax936

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:55 - Dec 18 by Starsky

Oh FFS...

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

But you knew that didn't you?

Here you go seeing as its nearly Christmas, have a good one Christopher

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:13 - Dec 18 with 4627 viewsStarsky

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:00 - Dec 18 by max936

Here you go seeing as its nearly Christmas, have a good one Christopher

You too Steve xxx

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:37 - Dec 18 with 4526 viewsmonmouth

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 17:54 - Dec 18 by Swanjaxs

What if you can't remember to dance 😕

What if you remember to forget to remember to dance?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:54 - Dec 18 with 4454 viewsMuteswan

I probably don't know you but what you said earlier wasn't "stupid" it was offensive. The description of people who are unfortunate to have been born with a life changing disability was abhorrent. You say you are leaving the site tonight maybe an apology to the people concerned would have been at least a start, but .....Good luck to you and your family whatever you do, I wish you well and hope you learn from this experience. I don't think you need to stop posting , just be wary of what you say. Sorry I had to get it off my chest!
Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 4434 viewsLoyal

Join the fight don't run away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 20:35 - Dec 18 with 4236 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You can't hide those lying' eyes

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 20:40 - Dec 18 with 4204 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 20:49 - Dec 18 with 4170 viewsDarran

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 18:55 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Join the fight don't run away.

I can hide but I can't run.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leaving the board for good tonight..... on 23:29 - Dec 18 with 3911 viewsMurph75

Even Oscar Wilde would be lost for words right now.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 0:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024