Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superbowl 06:53 - Feb 6 with 2798 viewsJackanapes

Best ever? I have got to leave for work in half an hr after no sleep but I just had to keep watching. I had a feeling the Patriots would do something remarkable. Simply amazing.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Superbowl on 07:03 - Feb 6 with 2793 viewsnierika

Cannot believe they pulled that out. The halftime show was fantastic as well!
Superbowl on 07:32 - Feb 6 with 2772 viewsnierika

How in the HELL...

Superbowl on 08:28 - Feb 6 with 2728 viewsblueytheblue

Choke job of all time by the Falcons there.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Superbowl on 09:51 - Feb 6 with 2691 viewsdickythorpe

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Superbowl on 09:58 - Feb 6 with 2680 viewssquarebear

That must be the most I've ever enjoyed an NFL game. Simply wonderful.
Superbowl on 10:01 - Feb 6 with 2674 viewsLoyal

Is this a real thing ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Superbowl on 11:55 - Feb 6 with 2619 viewssnork44

Superbowl on 08:28 - Feb 6 by blueytheblue

Choke job of all time by the Falcons there.

Absolute heartbreak here in the Deep South, the Falcons should have wrapped that game up. All we will hear about now what a great Quarter-Back Tom Brady is when he played like an absolute minge, but the Patriots come from Boston which is Irish-American, so they will open their mouths before they engage what little brain cells they have in their tiny heads!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Superbowl on 12:20 - Feb 6 with 2590 viewsblueytheblue

Superbowl on 11:55 - Feb 6 by snork44

Absolute heartbreak here in the Deep South, the Falcons should have wrapped that game up. All we will hear about now what a great Quarter-Back Tom Brady is when he played like an absolute minge, but the Patriots come from Boston which is Irish-American, so they will open their mouths before they engage what little brain cells they have in their tiny heads!

Indeed. Falcons were snapping with 20s left on the play clock ffs.... left way too much time on the board.

Brady is a system QB. As seen when he's been out, Pats win record doesn't have as big a dropoff without him. Received favouritism all his career - Tuck rule. Flags thrown when defenders breath on him - Cam Newton gets headhunted, nothing.

He'd have been average in the old days of Marino when the rules were less offence oriented.

Login to get fewer ads

Superbowl on 15:00 - Feb 6 with 2525 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is the fault of the coach. Should have ordered them to go for the field goal and it would have been game over. It was hilarious to watch.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Superbowl on 15:30 - Feb 6 with 2495 viewshobo

The NFL gets more like WWE each year. It's nothing more than 'sports entertainment' these days I'm afraid
Superbowl on 16:05 - Feb 6 with 2465 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Superbowl on 15:30 - Feb 6 by hobo

The NFL gets more like WWE each year. It's nothing more than 'sports entertainment' these days I'm afraid

Well they did 'borrow' a lot of the production values you see today from Vince McMahon and the XFL.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Superbowl on 16:09 - Feb 6 with 2465 viewsblueytheblue

Superbowl on 15:00 - Feb 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is the fault of the coach. Should have ordered them to go for the field goal and it would have been game over. It was hilarious to watch.

Worse than that, Dwighty.

Look at the tempo the Falcons were playing - every snap, between 20 and 15 seconds left on the playclock. Left it drop to 1-2 seconds left - force NE to burn the timeouts. After the Jones catch setting up a good FG opportunity, just run the ball or even have Ryan take a knee. Burn the clock all the way down, take the FG. Even if you miss it, there's next to no time left.

Superbowl on 03:16 - Feb 7 with 2386 viewsLoyal

Superbowl on 16:09 - Feb 6 by blueytheblue

Worse than that, Dwighty.

Look at the tempo the Falcons were playing - every snap, between 20 and 15 seconds left on the playclock. Left it drop to 1-2 seconds left - force NE to burn the timeouts. After the Jones catch setting up a good FG opportunity, just run the ball or even have Ryan take a knee. Burn the clock all the way down, take the FG. Even if you miss it, there's next to no time left.

A fcking playclock ?
Are you bob ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Superbowl on 03:22 - Feb 7 with 2385 viewsnyc_swans

where in the south are you?

i don't like NFL football. hadn't watched a game all year before the superbowl. guess i picked a good one to watch, although i can't stand the patriots. oh well.
Superbowl on 04:36 - Feb 7 with 2375 viewsphact0rri

I honestly don't see why americans love NFL, when Rugby is the far superior egg chasing sport. I've even had my yank pals over for rugby evenings before. they enjoy themselves but they say they prefer a turn based strategy game, to real time strategy.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Superbowl on 00:51 - Feb 8 with 2293 viewsEbo

Superbowl on 07:32 - Feb 6 by nierika

How in the HELL...

Lost control of the ball scrum 5

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024