Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offside 17:07 - Feb 26 with 3551 viewsjojaca

There is no difference between Southampton's disallowed goal today and Chelsea's first goal yesterday. Would rather the old rule where any player in offside postion is offside whether your interfering with play or not.

Even when you know, you never know?

Offside on 19:55 - Feb 26 with 1180 viewsLeonWasGod

Offside on 18:33 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

Sorry to be pedantic but it is called the offside law not RULE. It has always stated that a player should only be penalised for being in an offside position if in the opinion of the referee his is interfering with play or an opponent.

True, but very anal 😂

S'ton's was a perfectly good goal all day long. They wuz robbed

Did anyone see the (absolutely sh*t) Norwich v Ipswich match earlier? Ipswich guy was rugby tackled in the box and the ref instead of giving the stonewall pen gave it the other way .

Refs need more help (video?) as we get crap decisions every weekend.
Offside on 19:56 - Feb 26 with 1173 viewsLoyal

Offside on 19:52 - Feb 26 by Darran

You're on the first five letters of your fifth word.

I had to work that out.
Sorry for the delay.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Offside on 20:00 - Feb 26 with 1161 viewsDarran

Offside on 19:56 - Feb 26 by Loyal

I had to work that out.
Sorry for the delay.

Yeah you are a bit slow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Offside on 22:14 - Feb 26 with 971 viewsLoyal

Offside on 20:00 - Feb 26 by Darran

Yeah you are a bit slow.

Well not as quick as you downhill granted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Offside on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 915 viewsBigPhilG

I can't help but think what a miserable journey home it was for those Southampton fans. The same fans who try to make our visits there as unpleasant as they can. Horrible lot and I'm glad they lost, I think both theirs and Chelsea's shouldn't have been allowed, not when players were so close to the keepers and the goal line
Offside on 14:08 - Feb 27 with 692 viewsTaliesin

Offside on 19:06 - Feb 26 by JBT95

Yes of course they are happy they won it right now.

But ask Man U fans/board/owners etc would they prefer to win the Europa League or the EFL Cup and we all know which they'd say.

Southampton would have loved to have won the EFL Cup today because then they could have played in the Europa League next year, something Man U don't want to do. In fact they'd rather miss out on it if they can't get in the top 4.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 19:07]

"But ask Man U fans/board/owners etc would they prefer to win the Europa League or the EFL Cup and we all know which they'd say"

I think any team would say the same. I certainly would have the year we were in the Europa!
Offside on 15:31 - Feb 27 with 618 viewsnantywatcher

Quote by Gart Crooks of all people, from his team of the week article:
"Chelsea were comfortable winners after a couple of scary moments by Swansea - notably a stonewall penalty which referee Neil Swarbrick chose to ignore at a crucial time in the match."
Offside on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 593 viewsLoyal

Offside on 23:02 - Feb 26 by BigPhilG

I can't help but think what a miserable journey home it was for those Southampton fans. The same fans who try to make our visits there as unpleasant as they can. Horrible lot and I'm glad they lost, I think both theirs and Chelsea's shouldn't have been allowed, not when players were so close to the keepers and the goal line

In fact I have to agree. On my four visits there on every occasion it's been a bit naughty. Even with my seven year old lad in tow I had one of them wanting a go. Not that he went away empty handed. It's odd, but yes, yes, yes, I agree.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024