Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread 11:14 - Mar 19 with 6119 viewsStarsky

All served Swansea City very well with minimum outlay.

What you say Perchie? Join my club?

It's just the internet, init.

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 00:38 - Mar 20 with 1396 viewsEasternJack

Routlege, gower and de vries? Why single these legends out?

Why not Freestone, Hodge and Chapple? On balance - equally effective in their Swansea careers as the above ;)

Speaking of Chapple reminds me of his one wonder moment (a bit like gower) vs Bristol in molbys first game.

My mate and I couldn't stop laughing on the NB when he belted that in from 20 yards. I also vividly remember molby pissing himself laughing at getting the wall to jump over his free kick shot. Doesn't really come through on the highlights...

Memories
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 0:41]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 09:20 - Mar 20 with 1314 viewsperchrockjack

De Vries being mentioned in the sentence as Freestone is shameful even for Lifeys lovers

Routledge a leg ...what

We ve too many in our history for whom rots is not fit to sniff their jockstraps

Gower was simply appallingly overated

As was de Vries

As is Rotledge

Now get the feck over it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 14:12 - Mar 20 with 1248 viewsStarsky

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 09:20 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

De Vries being mentioned in the sentence as Freestone is shameful even for Lifeys lovers

Routledge a leg ...what

We ve too many in our history for whom rots is not fit to sniff their jockstraps

As was de Vries

As is Rotledge

Now get the feck over it

I was fishing for a Perch and I caught one!

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 14:14 - Mar 20 with 1247 viewsperchrockjack

Nice get out of jail

Fair play

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 14:41 - Mar 20 with 1224 viewsStarsky

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 14:14 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

Nice get out of jail

Fair play

I was mun. Who else would have listed those 3 but moi?

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:45 - Mar 20 with 1188 viewsLoyal

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 12:32 - Mar 19 by JBT95

Goodness sake Routledge has been very good for us in the past, bet you were one of the w@nkers at WBA in Sept 13 taking the p1ss out of Scott Sinclair.

I am very appreciative of De Vries... he went so we had a chance of staying up!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 12:33]

I remember him scoring against Cardiff which I thought was very good, yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:46 - Mar 20 with 1185 viewsjack247

The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 09:20 - Mar 20 by perchrockjack

Routledge a leg ...what

As was de Vries

As is Rotledge

Now get the feck over it

All far better players than you will ever understand
The Routledge, Gower & De Vries appreciation thread on 16:54 - Mar 20 with 1174 viewsLoyal

Routledge a leg ...what

As was de Vries

As is Rotledge

Now get the feck over it

Rog used to deliver parcels to my grandmother, he doesn't anymore though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024