Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks 07:41 - Apr 2 with 2220 viewsbonymine

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10819302/referee-anthony-taylor-ope

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 08:22 - Apr 2 with 2133 viewsswan65split

say what he likes, hes a poor ref. he made errors yesterday in the Merseyside derby, and the commentators said he had " lost control"

I think its a case of who he knows , and not what he knows and how he does it , that he is a top official.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 8:57]
Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 08:49 - Apr 2 with 2062 viewsItchySphincter

Oh well, Human error. That's okay then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 09:30 - Apr 2 with 1952 viewsoldcob

He shouldn't give what he didn't see. End of. Its no good guessing.
Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 09:43 - Apr 2 with 1919 viewsswan65split

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 09:30 - Apr 2 by oldcob

Quote for above
"say what he likes, hes a poor ref. he made errors yesterday in the Merseyside derby, and the commentators said he had " lost control"

I think its a case of who he knows , and not what he knows and how he does it , that he is a top official. "
Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:30 - Apr 2 with 1846 viewsbonymine

Spot on 👌

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:43 - Apr 2 with 1809 viewsraynor94

He did give what he'd seen, although completely wrong, he said the last thing he'd seen was a Swansea arm

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:45 - Apr 2 with 1797 viewsexiledclaseboy

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:43 - Apr 2 by raynor94

He did give what he'd seen, although completely wrong, he said the last thing he'd seen was a Swansea arm

There were 22 Swansea arms on the pitch. He didn't see a Swansea arm handling the ball, he couldn't have because it didn't happen, so he didn't give what he saw.

Poll: Tory leader

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:55 - Apr 2 with 1764 viewsunion_jack

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:45 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

There were 22 Swansea arms on the pitch. He didn't see a Swansea arm handling the ball, he couldn't have because it didn't happen, so he didn't give what he saw.

He gave what he believed he saw. I'm as angry as the next person but these things happen.

That said, he did admit to thinking there was something wrong due to the Swans players' reactions.

Too little time and too much pressure and he got it wrong.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 11:02 - Apr 2 with 1751 viewsraynor94

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 10:45 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

We are splitting hairs here, he honestly believed he'd seen a Swansea arm touching the ball, as an aside I don't think he's a very good ref

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 11:18 - Apr 2 with 1720 viewssketty_jack

Vokes Handball Penalty .....Taylor speaks on 11:02 - Apr 2 by raynor94

We are splitting hairs here, he honestly believed he'd seen a Swansea arm touching the ball, as an aside I don't think he's a very good ref

I'm not buying that. His 'logic' for giving it was flaky as anything. He said the last arm he saw was a Swansea one. He didn't and couldn't have seen a Swansea arm touch the ball for obvious reasons. In other words he guessed. There is a moment before he blew his whistle where he's thinking about it and his face said it all afterward that he'd gone 50-50 and got it wrong. Too late then of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024