Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 11:31 - Jan 29 with 47098 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 19:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 12757 viewsOldjack

Another unexpected win and we might seriously even think of staying up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Jan 29 with 12726 viewsJackFish

With everyone else playing Wednesday another unlikely win would take us out of the bottom three.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:00 - Jan 29 with 12680 viewsAguycalledJack

I said before the game Liverpool and Arsenal when you are down the bottom do not do anybody any favours. Particularly when you want them to beat 1 of your direct relegation rivals.

another close 1 nil Swansea for me.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:51 - Jan 29 with 12628 viewslonglostjack

We could well be facing Aubemeyang. Rumours are that the deal will be finalised with Dortmund today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:55 - Jan 29 with 12626 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:51 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

We could well be facing Aubemeyang. Rumours are that the deal will be finalised with Dortmund today.

Think cut-off for tomorrow's match was 12 noon today on that.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Jan 29 with 12615 viewsGixerJack

Are we giving them a chance by only having 10 players?
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:50 - Jan 29 with 12565 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No the FA have given them the game by appointing Lee Mason as the Referee.
So they will have at least 12 men in their side, depending on how the "other officials" react.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 29 with 12406 viewsWAFU

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:51 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

Won’t be registered in time.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 29 with 12310 viewsSwansea93

Any planned protests for tomorrow from the SCSA?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:53 - Jan 29 with 12257 viewsspiderboy

A nil niller

And an acceptable performance would do me.!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Jan 29 with 12238 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:53 - Jan 29 by spiderboy

A nil niller

And an acceptable performance would do me.!

Ditto SB
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:17 - Jan 29 with 12222 viewsLoyal

Nothing to fear here ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 23:12 - Jan 29 with 12022 viewsJackUlation

2---1 Swansea, with 10 men.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:02 - Jan 30 with 11864 viewsJFSwan

A different beast to Liverpool.

Arsenal will happy in possession and look for gaps where as Liverpool wanted us to come out and leave space in behind.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:28 - Jan 30 with 11805 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:02 - Jan 30 by JFSwan

A different beast to Liverpool.

Arsenal will happy in possession and look for gaps where as Liverpool wanted us to come out and leave space in behind.

We have to make sure they don't have possession, go for every ball, clog up the box and midfield and snuff out their creativity.
Then get Alfie up for a corner, then it's 1-0 Swans.
Simples !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 11600 viewskarnataka

Just a few seasons ago, our style of football was very similar to Arsenal's and I think it's fair to say that both teams struggled against physical, inyerface teams who closed down very quickly all over the pitch, fought for everything and made things very difficult for their opponents. Sadly, our style of football is nowhere near theirs these days so now we have to become that inyerface type of team and close down their players. It worked against Liverpool and it can work against Arsenal but it's not easy to do for 95 minutes and you need a bit of luck on your side which we had against Liverpool when their finishing deserted them. We have to be 100% up for it again.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:53 - Jan 30 with 11574 viewsWhiterockin

Arsenal very hit or miss away we can get at least a point.

http://www.squawka.com/teams/arsenal/stats#performance-score#english-barclays-pr

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 13:13 - Jan 30 with 11542 viewsMrSwerve

I'm hoping that we gained confidence from the Liverpool game, and not complacency. This is going to be a very tough match.

I'd take a 0-0 all day long, but it would be nice if we can sneak it. Imagine the confidence and belief we'd gain having beaten Liverpool and Arsenal back to back.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 13:14]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 30 with 11389 viewsSgorioFruit

Win tonight and we won’t be getting relegated this season

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Jan 30 with 11370 views34dfgdf54

What channels are the games on, can I watch on Modbro without one of those VPN things? If not, how do I use them? If someone could PM me I would be forever grateful.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 30 with 11310 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Jan 29 by JackFish

With everyone else playing Wednesday another unlikely win would take us out of the bottom three.

Are they all at home or up in Sheffield?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 11124 viewsLord_Bony

On MOTD tonight.

Good news BBC sport retains its right to show Pemier League highlights for the next 3 years.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Jan 30 with 11097 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

What channels are the games on, can I watch on Modbro without one of those VPN things? If not, how do I use them? If someone could PM me I would be forever grateful.

I use SurfEasy. Pay a small subscription but it works well. Just downlad it and click on change region in the top right. Gives you a choice of countries. Very easy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Jan 30 with 11036 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:44 - Jan 30 by Lord_Bony

On MOTD tonight.

Good news BBC sport retains its right to show Pemier League highlights for the next 3 years.

Yes, wonderful news.

Tonight's on-line commentary is...... Gateshead v Wrexham
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 10965 viewsjack2jack

1-1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024