Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan 20:38 - Feb 6 with 10733 viewsTrundle10

Nowhere near premiership class. Should be nowhere near our squad. Lost his pace. Championship at best.....

We have some tools supporting us aye
Nathan on 22:04 - Feb 6 with 3454 viewsPozuelosSideys

Nathan on 20:42 - Feb 6 by WAFU

He’s playing against league 2 opposition m8.

Let’s judge him on Saturdays performance.

You can be an utter knob sometimes, fair play

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Nathan on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 3391 viewsYossarian

Nathan on 21:16 - Feb 6 by Bloodyhills

Nathan is having a very good game, good for him.

Spot on. Playing really well. Some of our fans..... ffs.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Nathan on 22:19 - Feb 6 with 3377 viewsNeath_Jack

And still they're piling in.

Some people should have to be supervised on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Nathan on 22:21 - Feb 6 with 3362 viewsWAFU

Nathan on 22:04 - Feb 6 by PozuelosSideys

You can be an utter knob sometimes, fair play

Only sometimes? Must try harder then.
Nathan on 22:28 - Feb 6 with 3331 viewsjackrabbit

He scored 2 outstanding goals, no matter who the opposition, his goals were top drawer. How can you criticise his play?

Besides his goals, he was a constant threat, zipping around and finding space in dangerous positions. County's defence were conscious of having a real handful,on their hands. They breathed a sigh of relief when he went off.

That result was a huge tonic for all the players. Better than a week on a health farm.
Nathan on 22:32 - Feb 6 with 3318 viewsLeonWasGod

Nathan on 20:44 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

Or you could judge him on his performance against Arsenal last week.

Indeed. At PL level he's a poor finisher, we've known that all along, but he's got energy and still causes problems. Had Monreal in knots against the @rse. Not the best winger in the world, but he's ours and is doing ok right now.
Nathan on 00:40 - Feb 7 with 3223 viewsarizlan

More talking Sh!te... yet again another keyboard warrior that doesn't have anything better to do... get a job and a life
Nathan on 04:41 - Feb 7 with 3160 viewsSwansNZ

He's a champion.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan on 06:54 - Feb 7 with 3101 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan on 22:32 - Feb 6 by LeonWasGod

Indeed. At PL level he's a poor finisher, we've known that all along, but he's got energy and still causes problems. Had Monreal in knots against the @rse. Not the best winger in the world, but he's ours and is doing ok right now.

Precisely.

People have been writing him off for the last three seasons. You'd swear they thought he was as old as Routledge, never mind just past 30.

Yes, in an ideal world he probably wouldn't be an automatic choice, but I'd be perfectly happy with him as a first alternative on the bench. He can still do a job full time if needed, and his energy and work rate is always a benefit in reserve.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan on 08:44 - Feb 7 with 3021 viewsWarwickHunt

Nathan on 21:17 - Feb 6 by Neath_Jack

Gents, point of order, the OP is clearly being sarcastic.

He likes Dyer, is it that hard to read it?

Innit. 11 down arrows.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 8:44]
Nathan on 08:56 - Feb 7 with 2996 viewsNeath_Jack

Nathan on 08:44 - Feb 7 by WarwickHunt

Innit. 11 down arrows.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 8:44]

I know, and even after pointing out the f*cking obvious to them, they're still going in with two feet

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Nathan on 09:40 - Feb 7 with 2941 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Considering how bad his injuries have been I think he has come back really well.
Good luck to him.
Nathan on 13:02 - Feb 7 with 2870 viewsTrundle10

Nathan on 08:56 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

I know, and even after pointing out the f*cking obvious to them, they're still going in with two feet

Nathan on 13:07 - Feb 7 with 2863 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a shame he had to have this sort of game against League 2 opposition which proves very little in all honesty. Let's hope he can kick on and produce that sort of performance weekly when it matters.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Nathan on 13:09 - Feb 7 with 2859 viewsNeath_Jack

Nathan on 13:07 - Feb 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a shame he had to have this sort of game against League 2 opposition which proves very little in all honesty. Let's hope he can kick on and produce that sort of performance weekly when it matters.

You missed his almost MOM performance against Arsenal then?

You don't half act silly for the sake of being controversial aye.

Never mind, there's plenty on here who will accommodate your silliness, as is evidenced by this thread alone.

Nathan on 13:10 - Feb 7 with 2858 viewsTrundle10

Nathan on 13:07 - Feb 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

he played well against Arsenal too and has been ticking along nicely. just wanted to point out the absolute rubbish some of our support spouts
Nathan on 13:13 - Feb 7 with 2849 viewsFlashberryjack

Nathan needs a shave, the scruffy fecker, a bit less wind resistance.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan on 14:14 - Feb 7 with 2818 viewsperchrockjack

Ive disagreed many times with Dwight but the ganged up abuse on here towards him is cringeworthy .

It really does some cannot handle any criticism of players or managers whatsoever

One thing is clear,no player will in any way be arsed what dwight,me,Res,pross,247, or even the Greats on here .

If dwight is too " negative" utilise ignore button ,but that would mean you people wouldn't be able
To vent their spleen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nathan on 14:26 - Feb 7 with 2808 viewsAmbergambler

Try using inverted commas next time to make clear you're quoting other peoples' views, not your own.
Some people think you're criticising Nathan not them!
Nathan on 14:38 - Feb 7 with 2784 viewsNeath_Jack

Nathan on 14:14 - Feb 7 by perchrockjack

Ive disagreed many times with Dwight but the ganged up abuse on here towards him is cringeworthy .

It really does some cannot handle any criticism of players or managers whatsoever

One thing is clear,no player will in any way be arsed what dwight,me,Res,pross,247, or even the Greats on here .

If dwight is too " negative" utilise ignore button ,but that would mean you people wouldn't be able
To vent their spleen

Right, nobody spoilt your degree thread the other day, so i'll respectfully ask you to stop your blathering nonsense on this one please.

Just because people challenge Dwighty, that does not equate to ganging up or whatever you want to call it.

He knows what he's doing, and knows the responses he will get, pretty similar to what you do on times. It has nothing to do with people not handling criticisms of players etc.

Thanks for reading.

Nathan on 14:41 - Feb 7 with 2773 viewsDarran

Nathan on 14:38 - Feb 7 by Neath_Jack

Right, nobody spoilt your degree thread the other day, so i'll respectfully ask you to stop your blathering nonsense on this one please.

Just because people challenge Dwighty, that does not equate to ganging up or whatever you want to call it.

He knows what he's doing, and knows the responses he will get, pretty similar to what you do on times. It has nothing to do with people not handling criticisms of players etc.

Thanks for reading.

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nathan on 15:05 - Feb 7 with 2745 viewsburty

Well played Swansea dominated the entire game, good for the players and team overall.
Nathan on 15:05 - Feb 7 with 2744 viewsairedale

Nathan on 21:13 - Feb 6 by Dr_Winston

For £400k he's been an absolute f*cking steal.

Talk about just what we needed at the time! We were good to watch up to the final third, but after that the attack just used to peter out. Remember Nathan bombing down at 100mph, crikey, rattled the cages of many a side facing us after he came.
Nathan on 17:45 - Feb 10 with 2572 viewsDr_Winston

So, judging him on Saturday's performance...

Another good game from little Nath. Mobile, good touch, strong workrate as always and beginning to link well with Naughton on the right. The quick little one touch, interplay game suits him much, much more than anything else we've played in recent years.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan on 18:05 - Feb 10 with 2487 viewsswanforthemoney

Nathan on 17:45 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

So, judging him on Saturday's performance...

Another good game from little Nath. Mobile, good touch, strong workrate as always and beginning to link well with Naughton on the right. The quick little one touch, interplay game suits him much, much more than anything else we've played in recent years.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Don't disagree. Nathan looked a bit tired today, mind.
he's put in a huge effort in the last few weeks.

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024