Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread 22:36 - Mar 8 with 42442 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 10 with 2485 viewsNogginthenog

Never a fkn red
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 2472 viewsbluenile

Shockingly bad decision. Time to dig deep.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 2452 viewsmagicdaps10

Not seen it.....was it deserved?

If not then surely we will appeal it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 2392 viewsjamiewales

no way was tthat a red, ruined the game
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2357 viewslifelong

Looking at the replay you can’t really argue against it.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2316 viewsJackfath

Red all day long for me

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2311 viewsSwansea93

Recall McBurnie?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2264 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 10 by magicdaps10

Not seen it.....was it deserved?

If not then surely we will appeal it.

Can't see us appealing it as he has contacted Hogg just below the knee, although he was being stood on at the time

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2225 viewslonglostjack

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 by lifelong

Looked to react to a foul from Huddersfield player

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2223 viewsSwanjaxs

Gona be a long 75 minutes....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2206 viewsMagic_Michu

Never in a million years a red... he wins the ball, he was in control and their player catches him.

Will definitely be rescinded but that doesn’t help us today.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2197 viewsmonmouth

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 10 by Oldjack

Prick 50/50 that was

Looked a clear red to me I must say. Studs up into the knee. Stupid challenge. Thats the best part of four games without our most dangerous player. Great.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2146 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Red all day long for me

Same

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 10 with 2139 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 by lifelong

Yellow at worst. Never a red.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 10 with 2137 viewsJango

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Mar 10 by Jackfath

Red all day long for me

Surely it’s a red against their player also then. Stamp straight to knee. 50/50 tackle, both naughty. Either punish both or neither
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 10 with 2125 viewsKerouac

What a f*cking typical decision against us.

I'm sure some of these refs have it in the back of their mind that we are a Welsh club and would rather we weren't in the Prem.

#7years_of_this_shite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 10 with 2060 viewssainthelens

We'll hold em.....0-0 all over it.
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 2051 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 10 by Algorfajack

Can't see us appealing it as he has contacted Hogg just below the knee, although he was being stood on at the time

I thought it was the other way. Stamping.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 2041 viewsSwanjaxs

Pray to Allah 👐

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 1992 viewstheloneranger

Check out our mate the 4th official, Jonathan Moss.

He had a big say in the sending off.

A f*cking joke!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 1991 viewsNogginthenog

It was clumsy yes but 50 50 and not a red
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 1962 viewsswan65split

Both players feet were high. Possibly going to cost us survival
The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 10 with 1903 viewsShonky

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 10 by sainthelens

We'll hold em.....0-0 all over it.

Lay off the glue.

Its just a ride...

N/A. on 15:20 - Mar 10 with 1828 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Huddersfield Town Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Mar 10 with 1826 viewslondonlisa2001

That was never a red. Yellow for both possibly, but a red is a joke.

If anything the red should have been shown the other way for a deliberate stamp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024