Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monty 12:38 - Jun 10 with 7986 viewsTheFranchise

Did he ever come back?
Monty on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 1857 viewsItchySphincter

Monty on 20:09 - Jun 11 by JimmyGilligan

That never happened

Blaze jumped out at the Liberty to say Boo!!!!!, and spun you out, is that right?

The sorting office story was something to do with you brother, Darran and the snow, no?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monty on 21:27 - Jun 11 with 1851 viewsDarran

Monty on 21:24 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Blaze jumped out at the Liberty to say Boo!!!!!, and spun you out, is that right?

The sorting office story was something to do with you brother, Darran and the snow, no?

Nothing to do with me but his brother said he parked up with a van load of scaffolders just incase the fella Monty had skidded into got punchy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monty on 21:38 - Jun 11 with 1835 viewsItchySphincter

Monty on 21:27 - Jun 11 by Darran

Nothing to do with me but his brother said he parked up with a van load of scaffolders just incase the fella Monty had skidded into got punchy.

Good times.

The days before the alt-right and the snow flakes went to war on PS.

Monty on 21:39 - Jun 11 with 1833 viewsJimmyGilligan

quite the script you're all putting together. You're all invited to my funeral to tell these stories
Monty on 21:39 - Jun 11 with 1826 viewsDarran

Monty on 21:38 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Good times.

The days before the alt-right and the snow flakes went to war on PS.

Exactly JG too many twáts here these days.

Monty on 21:41 - Jun 11 with 1824 viewsJimmyGilligan

Monty on 21:24 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Blaze practically ran me over in the car park! Boo my ass
Monty on 21:46 - Jun 11 with 1806 viewsItchySphincter

Monty on 21:39 - Jun 11 by Darran

Exactly JG too many twáts here these days.

It’s ECB’s fault.

Monty on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 1799 viewsDarran

Monty on 21:46 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

It’s ECB’s fault.

Definitely.

Login to get fewer ads

Monty on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 1789 viewsexiledclaseboy

Monty on 21:46 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

It’s ECB’s fault.

Yeah baby.

Poll: Tory leader

Monty on 21:56 - Jun 11 with 1782 viewsJimmyGilligan

The main reason this site is not as good as it used to be is because of the way it looks, the whole design of the site puts me off coming on here. It looked better when we were in the 4th division ffs.
Monty on 21:58 - Jun 11 with 1779 viewsNeath_Jack

Don't mention the photo that was taken of Monty in the stadium ffs.

That caused f*cking murders

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monty on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 1761 viewsDarran

Monty on 21:58 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

Don't mention the photo that was taken of Monty in the stadium ffs.

That caused f*cking murders

Yeah and I didn’t take it and I didn’t post it. Everything was my fault back then,still is now too.

Tossers.

Monty on 22:11 - Jun 11 with 1752 viewsJimmyGilligan

Monty on 22:04 - Jun 11 by Darran

Yeah and I didn’t take it and I didn’t post it. Everything was my fault back then,still is now too.

Tossers.

I never accused you of taking it, pretty sure that was Blaze, you kept posting it over and over though to irritate me bet you still have it too
Monty on 22:13 - Jun 11 with 1745 viewsDarran

Monty on 22:11 - Jun 11 by JimmyGilligan

I never accused you of taking it, pretty sure that was Blaze, you kept posting it over and over though to irritate me bet you still have it too

Sadly I don’t have it.

Monty on 00:32 - Jun 12 with 1704 viewsBLAZE

Fck me I’m getting blamed for everything tonight eh

Yes, I saw Monty leaving the sorting office in the snow. All I saw was him cut someone up at the junction, he’s the one who revealed afterwards there was a bump but he didn’t realise until the other driver chased him down and made him pullover

Yes, I introduced myself in the Liberty car park. He was about as friendly as you’d imagine him to be

No, I didn’t take a picture of him. I may have added an arrow to the picture on someone else’s request. Of course, pointing out a pixelated blob from 200 yards away with no discernible features warranted him to instruct his little chum LB7 to raid my Facebook for pictures to post on here

Good times.
Monty on 00:37 - Jun 12 with 1693 viewsDJack

Monty on 00:32 - Jun 12 by BLAZE

Yes, I saw Monty leaving the sorting office in the snow. All I saw was him cut someone up at the junction, he’s the one who revealed afterwards there was a bump but he didn’t realise until the other driver chased him down and made him pullover

Yes, I introduced myself in the Liberty car park. He was about as friendly as you’d imagine him to be

No, I didn’t take a picture of him. I may have added an arrow to the picture on someone else’s request. Of course, pointing out a pixelated blob from 200 yards away with no discernible features warranted him to instruct his little chum LB7 to raid my Facebook for pictures to post on here

Good times.

LB7...wasn't he the idiot who claimed he was at a La Liga game (Barca or Real) when he made up some shit about a bridge?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Monty on 00:48 - Jun 12 with 1683 viewsBLAZE

Nathan Doyle, posted under loads of usernames. Claimed he was on the Palamos pre-season tour but couldn’t get to the Barca B game cause the only bridge into Barcelona was closed. Big Doug asked him how long his telephone cable was because he was posting from an NTL IP address and the picture he posted from his hotel balcony contained an Australian billboard
Monty on 00:56 - Jun 12 with 1671 viewsDJack

Monty on 00:48 - Jun 12 by BLAZE

Nathan Doyle, posted under loads of usernames. Claimed he was on the Palamos pre-season tour but couldn’t get to the Barca B game cause the only bridge into Barcelona was closed. Big Doug asked him how long his telephone cable was because he was posting from an NTL IP address and the picture he posted from his hotel balcony contained an Australian billboard

What a wuckfit!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Monty on 07:56 - Jun 12 with 1604 viewsItchySphincter

Monty on 00:37 - Jun 12 by DJack

LB7...wasn't he the idiot who claimed he was at a La Liga game (Barca or Real) when he made up some shit about a bridge?

Trigger.

Monty on 08:26 - Jun 12 with 1594 viewsCaptain_Sham

Monty on 00:37 - Jun 12 by DJack

Posting pictures of tickets?? I remember that.

Its just a ride.

Monty on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 1585 viewsSoberBaker

Monty on 07:56 - Jun 12 by ItchySphincter

Trigger.

Bite me!

AMOW

Monty on 08:53 - Jun 12 with 1567 viewsDarran

He’s my chum on Twitter. He’s there everyday. Hell of a boy.

You introduced me to him in Wembley.

Monty on 09:17 - Jun 12 with 1550 viewsJimmyGilligan

Lot of fake news on this thread, Trump would be proud. I never told anyone to go through anyones Facebook, if I wanted to do that I'd do it myself.
Monty on 10:09 - Jun 12 with 1524 viewsTheFranchise

That was funny, he was a n idiot.

Remember the anonymousjack outing? That was funny too, proper meltdown.
Monty on 10:59 - Jun 12 with 1504 viewsWarwickHunt

Monty on 00:32 - Jun 12 by BLAZE

Good times.

Police drive up alongside an old dear who's knitting while driving on the M4.

Pull over!

Eh?

PULL OVER! PULL OVER!

She winds down the window "No luv - cardigan. For my nephew".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024