Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV International Streams 12:50 - Aug 21 with 2160 viewsAnotherJohn

Did anybody have any joy in getting a refund for the Preston game, when the stream was non-existent for most of the first half and lagging at other times? I used the contact facility to leave a message asking for an extra game free as compensation, but didn't receive the courtesy of a reply. I subscribed for a month at £14.99 but because of the 'dark markets' restriction it looks as though I'll be lucky to get one more game. Not really very good value, and very poor customer service.
Swans TV International Streams on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 2138 viewsploppy

Slight exaggeration. It was working after 16mins, which is hardly "most of the first half". And it didn't lag for me at all.

For streaming services, I'm very cautious about subscribing for a long period up front e.g. with Flawless I took 48hr subscriptions for each game. I'd be more inclined to buy the Swans games individually.
Swans TV International Streams on 13:03 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsLoyal

I was in Munich at the time. Not even had an acknowledgement.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans TV International Streams on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 2126 viewsAnotherJohn

Re Ploppy: Not in SE Asia where I am - check the match day thread for comments and timings that I posted.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 13:09]
Swans TV International Streams on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 2104 viewsSwan91

I was in South Korea, worked after 16 minutes like said above (only refund if its 20mins or later). and didn't have any problems except one time. So I am not complaining.

yeah Korea doesn't have televised games for swansea so I get a decent amount.
Swans TV International Streams on 13:37 - Aug 21 with 2062 viewsAnotherJohn

Swans TV International Streams on 13:13 - Aug 21 by Swan91

I was in South Korea, worked after 16 minutes like said above (only refund if its 20mins or later). and didn't have any problems except one time. So I am not complaining.

yeah Korea doesn't have televised games for swansea so I get a decent amount.

I suppose that in toggling between the audio and video to try to get something I may have missed some watchable video, but I missed our goal and even when the video arrived I had bad freezing until I used my VPN and put myself in the Netherlands (near half time).
Swans TV International Streams on 15:08 - Aug 21 with 1979 viewsPolskijack

Swans TV International Streams on 13:37 - Aug 21 by AnotherJohn

I suppose that in toggling between the audio and video to try to get something I may have missed some watchable video, but I missed our goal and even when the video arrived I had bad freezing until I used my VPN and put myself in the Netherlands (near half time).

Once it started the video was fine for the rest of the game but the sound cut out a few times. I have subscribed for the season but the next game I can see will be Bristol City (unless using a VPN in a dark market will work), as Eleven Sports have the Sky games over here. I got a response from the club asking me what method I had used to view the game and replied but have heard nothing since.

I'll see what happens Saturday.
Swans TV International Streams on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 1925 viewsploppy

Swans TV International Streams on 13:37 - Aug 21 by AnotherJohn

I spent a long time faffing around between Safari and Chrome, and between audio only and video as well. I also logged in/out of Swans TV a couple of times at least. But I was also monitoring the forum to see if anyone anywhere was getting it. Goodness knows whether any of that faffing was necessary. When it finally started it was pretty good for me.
Swans TV International Streams on 16:02 - Aug 21 with 1919 viewsThrasher6

Just to confirm please...if I subscribe to the £14.99 monthly pass...(I am an International) then I will be able to watch the Leeds match...(I KNOW IT SOUNDS OBVIOUS...BUT PLEASE CONFIRM)

Cheers

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV International Streams on 16:33 - Aug 21 with 1900 viewsploppy

Swans TV International Streams on 16:02 - Aug 21 by Thrasher6

Just to confirm please...if I subscribe to the £14.99 monthly pass...(I am an International) then I will be able to watch the Leeds match...(I KNOW IT SOUNDS OBVIOUS...BUT PLEASE CONFIRM)

Cheers

I think the simple answer to that is, if it's being broadcast on any channel in your country then no you can't. If it isn't, you can. Unless someone knows different.
Swans TV International Streams on 16:44 - Aug 21 with 1892 viewsThrasher6

Thanks....have read the small print and it is not being shown....going to have to hotfoot it to Fuengirola....am on holiday in a villa in the effing sticks in Mijas....missus not happy but she knew what she was buying into....yee haw

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swans TV International Streams on 17:10 - Aug 21 with 1866 viewsTheResurrection

What an absolutely humiliating OP. The guy's a complete cock, someone chuck him a quid and shut the poor facker up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans TV International Streams on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 1854 viewsTheResurrection

Swans TV International Streams on 13:07 - Aug 21 by AnotherJohn

Re Ploppy: Not in SE Asia where I am - check the match day thread for comments and timings that I posted.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 13:09]

Pervert

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans TV International Streams on 21:50 - Aug 21 with 1772 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans TV International Streams on 17:10 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

What an absolutely humiliating OP. The guy's a complete cock, someone chuck him a quid and shut the poor facker up.

Why’s that then? Because someone points out the small print restrictions on a service make it largely unusable he’s a c0ck?

It’s ok to to criticise something linked to the Swans you know. It doesn’t make you a traitor (especially as they’re not really linked; it’s just a third party service provider, and not a very good one by the sounds of it).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024