Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guehi 22:05 - Feb 9 with 5960 viewsJacket

Needs to improve a lot. Has been shakey at best ever since he's come. Has done nothing to deserve being ever-present or displace Carbango. Nothing.

The future isn't looking good if parent clubs are dictating who plays for us, and the development of our own players is being hampered, not on the basis of merit. If he was doing better than Carbango and Wilmot fair enough, he isn't but is currently third on the team sheet behind Brewster and Gallagher. Good job the other to deserve their places, cause they would be starting in any case, even if they were absolute donkeys!
Guehi on 22:32 - Feb 9 with 4835 viewsBadlands

Too true.
From Guehi's opening games he's not even en-par with CB.Cooper.
Wilmot and Cabango were striking up a decent partnership and should be first choice until injury free Rodon and MVdH are fit to replace them.
London looked decent enough yesterday but needs more rockery time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Guehi on 22:35 - Feb 9 with 4832 viewsbuilthjack

Guehi is our 5th best centre back. Possibly 6th.
This needs sorting for Tuesday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Guehi on 22:44 - Feb 9 with 4817 viewsswancity

Barely out of youth team football the step up to the Championship is huge and he’s playing his first senior club games. With that comes a steep learning curve but at centre back you have to learn quickly if you want to stay in the team. He’s got potential but this team needs a few more leaders out on that pitch and not an overload of players being helped with apprenticeships really. The team balance in that respect isn’t right at the moment.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Guehi on 04:18 - Feb 10 with 4722 viewsWhiterockin

Get used to him, he will be on loan again next season when Rodon goes to Chelsea in the summer. Ever thought why Chelsea are loaning us the players and why Gallagher was recalled from Charlton and came straight to us.
Guehi on 06:12 - Feb 10 with 4695 viewsdameedna

Wilmot and Cabango were doing well but we still were not flying up the league and getting massively impressive results.

We ideally need VDH and Rodon there for a few games though I would certainly bring Wilmot in as he is a hard worker and a steady performer.

I would back Wilmot and Rodon to steady the ship and protect Woodman for the next few games.
Guehi on 06:13 - Feb 10 with 4694 viewsjack247

Have to agree here, I’ve got no issue with him playing ahead of Cabango if he merits it. At the moment, he doesn’t. You could argue he needs a run of games, but none of our centre backs, Rodon and VdH aside, have had that opportunity.
Guehi on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 4262 viewsJacket

Starts a bloody gain. Get well soon Mikey, bloody hell
Guehi on 20:44 - Feb 11 with 4182 viewsicecoldjack

He’s a total donkey of a player, him and Rodon together look like dumb and dumber.

Joe will go backwards playing alongside this guy, we need to protect our players and harness them with a bit of experience, it will send joes game backwards playing along side such an awful defender who has Sunday league level positional awareness .

Hope Chelsea are paying us good money, if not we’ve been mugged off big time
Login to get fewer ads

Guehi on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 4170 viewsjasper_T

Looks better tonight to me, ignoring the early hospital pass back to Joe and the couple of times he's not bothered jumping against Hugill giving up free headers...
Guehi on 20:52 - Feb 11 with 4159 viewsmonmouth

Guehi on 20:49 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

Looks better tonight to me, ignoring the early hospital pass back to Joe and the couple of times he's not bothered jumping against Hugill giving up free headers...

Yeah I agree. More assured so far. Still can't really see the point of him with Cabango and Wilmot fit. Unless he really is here next year too and Wilmot not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guehi on 20:54 - Feb 11 with 4154 viewsjedmo_jack

Agree actually
Guehi on 21:38 - Feb 11 with 4119 viewsJacket

I agree, best performance he's had
Guehi on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 4088 viewsjack247

Guehi on 20:44 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

He’s a total donkey of a player, him and Rodon together look like dumb and dumber.

Joe will go backwards playing alongside this guy, we need to protect our players and harness them with a bit of experience, it will send joes game backwards playing along side such an awful defender who has Sunday league level positional awareness .

Hope Chelsea are paying us good money, if not we’ve been mugged off big time

That comment would have made sense before the game. He was much better tonight. Early cock up aside, he did well.
Guehi on 21:53 - Feb 11 with 4060 viewsicecoldjack

Guehi on 21:47 - Feb 11 by jack247

That comment would have made sense before the game. He was much better tonight. Early cock up aside, he did well.

Played far better second half, but is he really better than what we already have ?

Passes to the opposition more than Rodon !
Guehi on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 4032 viewsJacket

Guehi on 21:53 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

Played far better second half, but is he really better than what we already have ?

Agree. The fact he wasn't a complete liability for once doesn't make him worthy of his place.
Guehi on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 4025 viewsjack247

He had a decent first half as well. Admittedly he nearly cost us early on. Jury is out for me, hasn’t impressed so far, but thought he was one of our better players tonight. Not too dissimilar to Cabango in style. I’d probably be starting Wilmot until VdH is fit to be honest.
Guehi on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 4002 viewstheloneranger

Guehi on 22:05 - Feb 11 by jack247

He had a decent first half as well. Admittedly he nearly cost us early on. Jury is out for me, hasn’t impressed so far, but thought he was one of our better players tonight. Not too dissimilar to Cabango in style. I’d probably be starting Wilmot until VdH is fit to be honest.

He saved Joe's arse in the first half.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Guehi on 22:10 - Feb 11 with 3995 viewsjasper_T

Guehi on 22:09 - Feb 11 by theloneranger

He saved Joe's arse in the first half.

And vice versa.
Guehi on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 3973 viewsploppy

More than Rodon? Not sure about that. Rodon gave the ball away four times in the first 10 minutes.
Guehi on 22:24 - Feb 11 with 3943 viewscwmdonkinjack

Ate my words after complaining at the start. He played very well tonight and made more telling decisions than Rodon who doesn’t look fully fit.
Guehi on 22:28 - Feb 11 with 3918 viewsLeonWasGod

Guehi on 06:12 - Feb 10 by dameedna

Wilmot and Cabango were doing well but we still were not flying up the league and getting massively impressive results.

We ideally need VDH and Rodon there for a few games though I would certainly bring Wilmot in as he is a hard worker and a steady performer.

I would back Wilmot and Rodon to steady the ship and protect Woodman for the next few games.

Yeah, I’m a bit pissed off about Wilmot. Looks the best of the rest to me but doesn’t even make the bench.
Guehi on 22:30 - Feb 11 with 3911 viewsDr_Winston

Played much the same tonight as he did after a shaky start on Sat. Looks like a player with talent, but unsure of himself and lacking experience. Probably not helped by playing alongside another relatively inexperienced CB.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Guehi on 23:11 - Feb 11 with 3824 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thought he got better as game went on thankfully after the early stick he got from people around me. Hopefully after 5/6 games we’ll see the best of him. Got more aggressive when his confidence went up

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Guehi on 00:02 - Feb 12 with 3754 viewsbuilthjack

Guehi on 22:35 - Feb 9 by builthjack

Guehi is our 5th best centre back. Possibly 6th.
This needs sorting for Tuesday.

I am sticking to this

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Guehi on 00:34 - Feb 12 with 3718 viewsBadlands

Guehi on 23:11 - Feb 11 by PatchesOHoulihan

Thought he got better as game went on thankfully after the early stick he got from people around me. Hopefully after 5/6 games we’ll see the best of him. Got more aggressive when his confidence went up

Or we could play the two CB who are fit and better than him now.
I hope he gave his pay check to Rodon and Naughton after tonight's performance.
If he was ours and expected to be our next season could see some merit in sticking with him ... but he isn't.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024