Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship clubs considering group administration 10:19 - Apr 8 with 2917 viewsSwansea93

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8197663/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Champio

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Championship clubs considering group administration on 14:22 - Apr 8 with 2747 viewsCatullus

I suppose we need to ask, can football afford to NOT do this? Is it better to do something to save as many clubs as possible or, wait to see how many clubs disappear?

It's not just football that needs to ask this either?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Championship clubs considering group administration on 14:28 - Apr 8 with 2735 viewsHighjack

“It would require a lot of trust between clubs”.

That’s Cardiff out of the scheme then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Championship clubs considering group administration on 15:57 - Apr 8 with 2648 viewsLeonWasGod

Championship clubs considering group administration on 14:22 - Apr 8 by Catullus

I suppose we need to ask, can football afford to NOT do this? Is it better to do something to save as many clubs as possible or, wait to see how many clubs disappear?

It's not just football that needs to ask this either?

They could afford not to if they weren't spunking 80-170% of income on player wages, but that's another issue.

As things stand though, yeah I suspect they'll have to do something like this. Debenhams got the administrators in yesterday too, so I suspect it'll be quite common.
Championship clubs considering group administration (n/t) on 17:03 - Apr 8 with 2576 viewspencoedjack

Championship clubs considering group administration on 15:57 - Apr 8 by LeonWasGod

They could afford not to if they weren't spunking 80-170% of income on player wages, but that's another issue.

As things stand though, yeah I suspect they'll have to do something like this. Debenhams got the administrators in yesterday too, so I suspect it'll be quite common.

[Post edited 8 Apr 2020 19:21]
Championship clubs considering group administration on 19:26 - Apr 8 with 2451 viewsCatullus

Championship clubs considering group administration on 15:57 - Apr 8 by LeonWasGod

As it stands we might be one of the more stable clubs but some of them will be in way too deep. Stoke comes to mind.

If it happens they definitely should impose wage caps, stricter financial rules, not just to protect the game but to make it fairer for the fans, keep prices down etc.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Championship clubs considering group administration on 19:47 - Apr 8 with 2431 viewsSwanjaxs

Championship clubs considering group administration on 14:28 - Apr 8 by Highjack

“It would require a lot of trust between clubs”.

That’s Cardiff out of the scheme then.

It's funny cos it's true

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024