Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 19:00 - Sep 15 with 2489 viewssP7qupUf

Don't know if I have missed anything but those who were out of contract have either signed a new deal or announced as having left the club. I have not seen any official announcement regarding Dyer.
Nathan Dyer on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 2468 viewsNotLoyal

Seems he is still at the club.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nathan Dyer on 19:31 - Sep 15 with 2443 viewspencoedjack

If he is needs to be moved on

No time for sentiments.
Nathan Dyer on 20:29 - Sep 15 with 2386 viewsFlashberryjack

Nathan Dyer on 19:31 - Sep 15 by pencoedjack

If he is needs to be moved on

No time for sentiments.

Should have moved him on ages ago, might even of had a small fee for him.

Whoever gave him his last contract need sh*gging with a Ragman's trumpet.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nathan Dyer on 22:11 - Sep 15 with 2271 viewsBadlands

He should been played.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nathan Dyer on 12:08 - Sep 16 with 2094 viewsReslovenSwan1

Nathan Dyer on 19:16 - Sep 15 by NotLoyal

Seems he is still at the club.

I did not notice him training in the clip issued the other day. Perhaps he has a low ball offer and hanging on to see if anything better comes in. market forces Lets face facts he already has more money than sense. He must have well in excess of £10m in the bank in hard cash. Investing with a professionsal will see a return of 4% £400,000. He could play for Swansea for marbles and get his coaching badges.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 12:09]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Dyer on 15:10 - Sep 17 with 1878 viewsjasper_T

Cooper said he's still training with us but no longer our player, looking for a new club. The responses on twitter are very weird, saying it's disgusting to treat him this way, and that the fans should have been told sooner.

He's barely played and his contract expired. Were people expecting a testimonial and a job for life?
Nathan Dyer on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 1864 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Dyer on 15:10 - Sep 17 by jasper_T

Cooper said he's still training with us but no longer our player, looking for a new club. The responses on twitter are very weird, saying it's disgusting to treat him this way, and that the fans should have been told sooner.

He's barely played and his contract expired. Were people expecting a testimonial and a job for life?

We were kind enough to loan him out for a season for him to pick up a Premier League winners medal.
Nathan Dyer on 23:56 - Sep 17 with 1679 viewsNotLoyal

Nathan Dyer on 15:23 - Sep 17 by Whiterockin

We were kind enough to loan him out for a season for him to pick up a Premier League winners medal.

True, he was of little value to the club from 2016, made millions, had a great career at Swansea, the club saved him. He gave us many moments of happiness. But now it's time to move on. That's what happens.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 13:33 - Sep 18 with 1567 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jordan Garrick from the little I have seen he has a lot of potential. Fast over the ground quick feet, tall and cool in the red zone. All he needs to do is develop resilience bulk out a bit, develop an ability to head the ball and he could be an overnight sensation.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Nathan Dyer on 19:03 - Sep 18 with 1507 viewsDr_Winston

Nathan Dyer on 13:33 - Sep 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Jordan Garrick from the little I have seen he has a lot of potential. Fast over the ground quick feet, tall and cool in the red zone. All he needs to do is develop resilience bulk out a bit, develop an ability to head the ball and he could be an overnight sensation.

Plus learn how to control the ball in any way, shape or manner. Headless Chicken barely covers it.

The boy can finish tho. Perhaps he's better off upfront than on the wing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nathan Dyer on 11:07 - Sep 19 with 1403 viewsHighjack

He was never the same after his Achilles went. He’s a good footballer though, I reckon a good coach could move him into the middle and get a tune out of him. Unfortunately a lot of coaches will just assume he’s too small.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nathan Dyer on 11:19 - Sep 19 with 1393 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Dyer on 11:07 - Sep 19 by Highjack

He was never the same after his Achilles went. He’s a good footballer though, I reckon a good coach could move him into the middle and get a tune out of him. Unfortunately a lot of coaches will just assume he’s too small.

TBH I think he has had his day at championship level, he could still do a job further down the leagues. It all depends if he wants to take the drop and play, plus money is very tight the further you go down the leagues it won't be easy to find a club anyway.
Nathan Dyer on 11:32 - Sep 19 with 1376 viewsHighjack

Nathan Dyer on 11:19 - Sep 19 by Whiterockin

TBH I think he has had his day at championship level, he could still do a job further down the leagues. It all depends if he wants to take the drop and play, plus money is very tight the further you go down the leagues it won't be easy to find a club anyway.

Yeah players inevitably lose their pace after they’re the wrong side of thirty and he had an injury that would have ended careers ten or fifteen years ago. He needs to adapt his game a bit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nathan Dyer on 12:33 - Sep 19 with 1354 viewsWhiterockin

Nathan Dyer on 11:32 - Sep 19 by Highjack

Yeah players inevitably lose their pace after they’re the wrong side of thirty and he had an injury that would have ended careers ten or fifteen years ago. He needs to adapt his game a bit.

Agree he needs to adapt his game, but even if he does I doubt he will be good enough for our league. He has had a good living, all depends if he wants to drop down the leagues or retire IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024